Add and Subtract Game

Admin

26 minutes ago, partyon said:

Switching to Team Add to help out my dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl 

Thank You Noona for switching again :kisslevel:

Team Add members, including this Dongseang of yours, seem to be busy with RL stuff I guess :rubchin:

@Min2206 I don't think that drama drama had a higher rating than Mr. Queen, or maybe I am wrong, I will have to check the ratings then. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

@joccu thanks for the info 

Spoiler

From what I think, we will see more of the 3 new women's involvement next episode onward. I thought we could see more them from the 4th episode mark, but if happens from the 5th episode, I think it is fine too. As you said, two affairs are confirmed, so I think they want to keep the mystery of which of the ladies is whose mistress or are they really the mistress a mystery for another week

But, was this episode better than yesterday's one?

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

27 minutes ago, partyon said:

@joccu @Sleepy Owl That 30s woman needs therapy asap. She's still hitting her husband. And she's blaming him for everything - even a mistake she made at work.

This woman is too dangerous. One of the main reasons the husband wants his mistress' identity not to be disclosed is, he must be scared for her safety. He knows his wife is capable of doing anything :joy:

• Like 1
  • Blob 4