Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

30’s husband isn’t the smartest, after all the beating I wouldn’t sleep like baby , I would be :D

7 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I think even the wife could not believe it, and wondered how could he sleep like that :joy:

I can't believe the apparent cliff hanger was the wife about to throw water on him 

At first I was like, why is she walking in pyjamas AND high heeled shoes to assault her cheating husband?
Why put on high heeled shoes? :joy:

And why does she have so much make-up on her face in the middle of the night, when she's in her PJs?

democratic national convention dnc GIF by Election 2016

When she filled that bowl with water, all I could think about how juvenile she is to throw water on her sleeping husband

But then, a thought came over me. What if it's scalding hot water? :scream: That could really hurt him PERMANENTLY!

I really really REALLY don't like the 30s wife. :rage:

Good morning!

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

@4evrkdrama  Awww... Hugs to you!  When will PBG be out, next year?

yes ..... next year - april  

spacer.png

By the way @Min2206 how can you just have only one oppa - Zoppa !

spacer.png

Can you teach me too to be loyal !

I have got no loyalty when it comes falling for korean actors !

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon love father dig at her , 2 years different age isn’t big right  :joy:

He wasn't wrong about the spoiled part though. :joy:

She's one of the most unlikeable FLs I've seen in a k-drama in a long time. Also, I was wondering why the acting is so bad....

The actress Lee Ga Ryeong has only acted in 2 dramas before this one. How did she manage to get a lead role? :scream:

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

10 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@4evrkdrama

I'm very busy at the moment but otherwise I'm good. :D How about you?

Hope you spare some time for your-self too 

m doing good.. procrastinating everything to night and chilling out right now !

spacer.png

ps: sis @partyon if Cha eun woo can get a lead role then it’s not surprising that Lee ga ryeong got it ! (Sorry if any offense :sweats:)

By reading Your post you are prompting me to watch the drama. Is it worth watching ?  

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

13 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

ps: sis @partyon if Cha eun woo can get a lead role then it’s not surprising that Lee ga ryeong got it ! (Sorry if any offense )

By reading Your post you are prompting me to watch the drama. Is it worth watching ?  

Yeah, but she's not a famous idol like Cha Eun Woo. Actually I have no idea who she even is.... :idk:

Not sure if Marriage Lyrics and Divorce Music is worth the watch. It has some good elements in it, but am still on the fence.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

Hello @partyon  Watching Mr Queen Epi 15 now with Sub, while alternating with chores

52 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Good Morning, everyone! :D

Was thinking about you @Jillia  -  good to see you here

57 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

yes ..... next year - april  

By the way @Min2206 how can you just have only one oppa - Zoppa !

Can you teach me too to be loyal !

I have got no loyalty when it comes falling for korean actors !

Haha!   My Oppa is LMH, after TKEM 2020 , Zoppa is Choi Jin Hyuk, intro by @partyon

Two enough laa 

Thinking of doing butter shortbread cookies
Shortbread Cookies | RecipeTin Eats

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Hey there Chingus 

57712776.jpg

@partyon Noona, @joccu the last scene of cheating drama didn't really make sense to me. How can she have a perfect make up in the middle of night, didn't realize she was moving in the heels, but who, literally who has that thick make up in the middle of night. I don't think it is hot water, more like I hope it is not. This woman is crazy. I mean I do understand she feels betrayed, but the husband not begging her to forgive him and sleeping so well, must be irritating her a lot. 

But the whole continuously beating him, and then the next day going to his parents is something I don't really understand. I mean usually the couple try to hide the reason of the divorce even when either of them has an affair. I don't really understand this woman, and also don't have any sympathy for her right now. 

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8