Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

2 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hi @Ernie!

dun worry.. i think u might have problems watching it and eating char siew rice!

hahahhaha!  You tewibble laaa

Char siew rice is nice!   If it's cooked like this
Pork BBQ Fried Rice - Panlasang Pinoy

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@sadthe1st they actually left the worm inside the new young King, since they were planning a third Season. Not sure if the Third season is still on cards.  

I actually like the survival genre. The whole idea of Zombies in that timeline was interesting too, since the main weapon would be swords, spear or similar weapons and not just the guns. Only one dude was the gunman there, and that is also not so good weapon, since it was a musket and not a machine gun like the ones we see the leads have in the present timeline zombie movies. Anyway, so that made the whole plot more interesting. I remember liking Hyun Bin's Rampant which came around the same time as Kingdom S1. 

@Min2206 The third one in the list you shared, is actually a prequel movie planned for this. It will not have the leads from the previous 2 seasons, and the central character will be Gianna Jun's from what I know. 

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

10 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@sadthe1st they actually left the worm inside the new young King, since they were planning a third Season. Not sure if the Third season is still on cards.  

@Min2206 The third one in the list you shared, is actually a prequel movie planned for this. It will not have the leads from the previous 2 seasons, and the central character will be Gianna Jun's from what I know. 

Oh thanks for the info , Chingu.  Me no into Gianna Jun, nor serious Zombie drama.  One Zoppa is enough.  Was just wondering what drama were you talking about.  And eww on the that lucky work in the new young King.     

And @Ameera Ali when does our Mr Queen's King's abs has that different darker shade?   I thought it's pale.. wait, has he shown his abs in Mr Queen so far .. now Epi 15 .... 

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

21 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

And @Ameera Ali when does our Mr Queen's King's abs has that different darker shade?   I thought it's pale.. wait, has he shown his abs in Mr Queen so far .. now Epi 15 .... 

that not qualified as abs , he just so lazy dressing up quickly , I was like 10 minutes where the abs 

CD920BCE-0FDC-4E3B-AC4C-8903EEF9E4FE.gif

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@Ameera Ali the short gif.. captured all of his emotions..

shy to be caught half-dressed.. gloat at her flustered expression.. disappointed she din come closer but ran away instead..

and, the robe was so well wrapped to reveal what's necessary and covered the vital part too! hahahaha

Laugh Laughing GIF by Jin

• LOL 5
  • Blob 2

shy to be caught half-dressed.. gloat at her flustered expression.. disappointed she din come closer but ran away instead..

mr queen may need to teach it in his classroom :joy: how not to run after seeing man undressing, how to kiss a man , how to look at man in faltering way :yum:

BA794414-707B-477B-83BB-63836EB0DC43.gif

EF0F4739-1431-4B2C-9F26-DE4692546877.gif

2D043310-CE74-4F08-BEE9-42E0CE3A29FA.gif

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well, if the subs come slightly early, I might watch it tonight before sleeping 

Lucky you ... I be asleep by then.  Enjoy Chingu !  

Glad to see @Ameera Ali is back ....  our Queen of Gifs.

440 i think

• Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@Min2206 I shouldn't have said on the Mr. Queen thread that I don't care for the ML and that my twin @Ameera Ali can have him (unless he's sporting abs like Joo Won oppa (50%)).  :D

angry track and field GIF

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

he doesn’t need , he oppa because he beautiful :yum:

Agree! Ji Sung oppa is HOT with or without abs. :luvarrow:

Oppa! :love:

c5fbd35f396c8743a75baf6ddb885c56.jpg

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Min2206 I shouldn't have said on the Mr. Queen thread that I don't care for the ML and that my twin @Ameera Ali can have him (unless he's sporting abs like Joo Won oppa (50%)).  :D

Agree! Ji Sung oppa is HOT with or without abs. 

Oppa! :love:

Glad you did not do a "tug-of-rope" there with the ML in the centre, else those umm ladies in there will be like ..... you .. no touche him! 

Better you come in here and pull his leg or whichever whatever you want to, if you still want that ML

Tbh, Ji Sung , Joo Won and Zoppa's abs still top.   

The monster one can give to ummm .....   @sadthe1st  guess, she still fanning ...

Sidenote  - tonight Epi 15 on Mr Queen is very exciting .. amazing how they managed, thanks to PD, production crew, scriptwriters and casts, managed to pull our attention, episode after episode.   

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Tbh, Ji Sung , Joo Won and Zoppa's abs still top.  
The monster one can give to ummm .....   @sadthe1st  guess, she still fanning ...

I only choose oppas with great abs :joy:

Yeah @sadthe1st can have Wonho. He has a nice body, but I don't like his face. :joy:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThrG6Xn4Mqf7viuXNBxmo

@joccu Marriage Lyrics and Divorce Music ep 3 RAW is out. We got some kimchi slaps in the first scene already :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

I only choose oppas with great abs 

Yeah @sadthe1st can have Wonho. He has a nice body, but I don't like his face. :joy:

Noted on your Oppas' abs-olutely !

But how can you say that he has nice body but dont like the face ... how to hand over "him" to @sadthe1st  - just the abs, minus the face?  face below and below ............

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1