Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Sleepy Owl  I liked leverage. Korean Penisula I wanted to drop the drama couple of times but got to the end. It was OK. 

grand prince and selection were pretty good (not bad but also not the best sageuk). In both sageuk the FL was Jin Se Yeon. In grand prince the ML was Yoon Shi Yoon and In Selection the ML was Kim Min Kyu. the sageuk had high rating for tv chosun drama

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl  I liked leverage. Korean Penisula I wanted to drop the drama couple of times but got to the end. It was OK. 

grand prince and selection were pretty good (not bad but also not the best sageuk). In both sageuk the FL was Jin Se Yeon. In grand prince the ML was Yoon Shi Yoon and In Selection the ML was Kim Min Kyu. the sageuk had high rating for tv chosun drama

Thank you Chingu, I will see when I will be watching those dramas :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

It's Korean Title seems interesting too "Marriage Lyrics and Divorce Music" 

I like this guy a lot 

I wanted to ask you the name of drama, you answered it.   Is it like Penthouse?

Good morning @sadthe1st @Thong Thin @MayanEcho @mirmz
Will check out your meme thread later @mirmz

Speaking of ramen @sadthe1st
spacer.png

repost from Mr Queen's thread

repost from Mr Queen's thread - aisling

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

Omg really?!?!?! Did he follow that with "Its for Yusuf's happiness"? LOL. Exactly at which ep did this happen? 

kekekke... we will know this week. the ep ended with him making that proposing statement. seher thinks her feelings for yaman are a secret but yaman is smart enough to know this girl likes him. hahahhaa...fans think she will obviously say no as zuhal has been ragging on seher that she is a gold digger. after a few more episodes, yusuf will eventually be the reason they get married LOL. there is still this nonsensical problem with child services as ikbal keeps calling and making complaints. eye roll. according to some YT fans who know turkish, a wedding might be shown around ep 115. right, now, we are at ep 100. what a way to end the 100th episode! hahahah.....

good morning everyone!

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Hey there Chingus 

hello-there

24 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I wanted to ask you the name of drama, you answered it.   Is it like Penthouse?

Not sure Chingu, the ladies here are friends, and not really involved with each other's family (for now, and by it I mean 1st episode), but I am sure things will get too messy quite soon, given the fact that thing are already messy enough. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

bwahahaha... @kokodus ~ am laughing at the YT comments. such hilarious fangirling as they talk of all the heart attacks they got while watching this clip. :lol:

"....And all happend in two minutes, not in 100+ episodes. Please not so fast, it's becoming an action movie that no bypass operation can fix." :joy:

here is the clip of his proposal statement. so seher is upset that zuhal called her a gold digger who is only there to trap yaman...

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Hai my sis @Min2206

:elated:

@Sleepy Owl is it too much makjang elements ? (Love ft marriage & divorce) 

totally hw many dramas are in you watching right now ?

spacer.png

@Catleya did you like the drama ?

@kokodus @Lmangla the only turkish actor I knw is Can Yaman (through friends)

So which is your fav. Turkish drama so far ? 
Is Turkish dramas, too far away from reality like C dramas? 

But I guess C dramas can be quite bearable when we look into Indian soap operas ...

spacer.png

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

23 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Thong Thin "Delayed Justice" finished on Saturday, I got to say, they provided a really good closure here, I liked the ending a lot. 

Good Morning

Happy to know you like the ending, I will give you my thoughts once I am done watching.

@Lmangla  @Min2206   @Catleya  @4evrkdrama good morning to both of you.

4evrdrama - I have finished Ep 12 of Run On last night.

+2

Having this for lunch now.

Glutinous-Rice-with-Chicken-14_new-1170x

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3