Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sushimi

Add and Subtract Game

35 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I actually didn't mind the 2nd pairing because I like Wu-San's character.

I did not mind Wu San...but he was always being bullied by QQ..she drove me nuts....I was so mad each time she butted into main pair's relationship. Though I know it was a bestie thing...by the way which was your favourite kiss ? Mine was the elevator one that led to her apartment , then the mum was waiting there :lol:... also the office kiss ...gosh that was hot.

@mademoisellesia Yes , I enjoyed DS60.  He was fab there too...too bad his character was so disillusioned.

@Alice Wonderland SF 2 is pre-produced. Think filming is done.  Yes, main lead is gonna be in that  new drama with PSH.  My oppa LJH is already filming his next movie. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

I did not mind Wu San...but he was always being bullied by QQ..she drove me nuts....I was so mad each time she butted into main pair's relationship. Though I know it was a bestie thing...by the way which was your favourite kiss ? Mine was the elevator one that led to her apartment , then the mum was waiting there :lol:... also the office kiss ...gosh that was hot.

QQ drove me nuts too.. she was just a bit of a spoiled brat to me and I felt like Wu-San fought for them more than her.  

The elevator kiss that led to her apartment was also my favourite! I actually re-played that scene over and over again because it was both hot and hilarious at the same time! I could not stop laughing. And you can tell the kisses were intense because Reba's face around her lips were red from all that kissing. Remind me which one was the office kiss again?

Johnny isn't a flower boy and I like that he's the sort that's rough around the edges and totally exudes bad boy vibe but in a good way. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

SF 2 is pre-produced. Think filming is done.  Yes, main lead is gonna be in that  new drama with PSH.  My oppa LJH is already filming his next movie. 

I like LJH as sweet detective who fan the webtoon writer. I find it very refreshing to see him totally opposites his character in SF1. 

Oh great. Pre produced somehow gives a vibe of well made one. I will resume SF1 soon then. Lots of you praises it as masterpiece so I need to see it myself this second time. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Was wondering. Aren't you actually subtract but then switch team to add? I mean I see users with K L belongs to subtract team. Like kokodus, Lmangla,  Lynne, I see them subtracting but you and lawyerh are adding. Lols. So I thought... ah.. you're switching your team.

No, we are the one loyal to the bones. The other former Add team mates left us bleed to help the other team.

@stroppyse, good luck. Team Sub got a very good team mate for the battle. I hope you won`t forget to add after the battle. We are waiting for you back.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Hahaha u guys talking about LD again Qq is honestly a shame 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

26 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@h0jipoji I mean the battle party as the announcement above. :lol:

how do i join it?

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

The next richest in town right now is the owner of popular shipper thread. Those shippers are making money in each second. Hahaha

Yes, but after the famous batle many of you will be rich.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

8 minutes ago, larus said:

No, we are the one loyal to the bones. The other former Add team mates left us bleed to help the other team.

I see lots of diehard adds and you're one of them. Hahaha. They're kindhearted people. So don't feel too sad. You have many in your team. :ok:

8 minutes ago, larus said:

I hope you won`t forget to add after the battle. We are waiting for you back.

Hahahaha. 

5 minutes ago, h0jipoji said:

how do i join it?

You need to buy the tickets for 500 points. But dunno if the registration is due or not yet. Ask @angelangie 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, h0jipoji said:

how do i join it?

Too late. The registration was closed. Another team Add, right? I would have give you the points you needed to registration. I think it will be other seasons if the first batle will be succesful. We`ll cheer for them from afar.

• Like 4

I have always been on Team Sub and have never left so I guess you can say I am loyal to the bone!

I am in on the game for both the fun of it and of course, I want the 10,000 reward points for winning! Just think of all that soompi moola waiting to be spent! :popcornjackson:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2