Add and Subtract Game

Admin

39 minutes ago, iksunijini said:

@twinkle_little_star @forme26 fi haii! yup!true.no one knows when international borders would finally open but there was some reprieve a few months back when interstate travel was allowed in most parts of the country.

24 minutes ago, forme26 fi said:

@iksunijini @twinkle_little_star many had taken the opportunity to discover their own backyard by going on domestic holidays and doing staycations.stay home, again.stay healthy chingus :mask:

hai @forme26 fi @iksunijini a new reality for everyone. travelling can be rewarding in so many ways. it helps to open our mind and we meet different people from all walks of life. on top of that, it's also the best way to learn about ourselves. the feeling of walking up in new cities and the anticipation of new experiences whenever we travel. that's right. travel safe, and have fun :D

Travel Travelling GIF by BioRomper

• Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

And to think that she thought she was with Hong Yeon 

Well Noona, Bong Hwan has already accepted that fact that there is no way he return back to future and decided to accept this body and take his revenge on Mr. Han's ancestors, so he might as well, finally accept it of course with a little bit existential crisis

Talking about accepting his body, I hope they include this scene from the original (Go Princess Go). It is not a major spoiler even if you watch it.

I think it would be great to have this in the Korean version as well, because it will mark a definitive change in So Bong. :kiss_wink:

Spoiler

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@LmanglaAwwwwwwwww this is the cutest thing I have ever seen. 

awww, that is really cute. am glad little yusuf actor is taken care of well and is also having a good time on set. :wub:... by the way, in the latest ep, yaman proposed! well, he didn't propose, he just made a statement yaman style. "you marry me". bwahahahahah....

+2

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Talking about accepting his body, I hope they include this scene from the original (Go Princess Go). Is not a major spoiler even if you watch it.

I think it would be great to have this in the Korean version as well, because it will mark a definitive change in So Bong. :kiss_wink:

It would be good if we see it in this drama as well, but I feel like it will miss out the impact this one had, as I believe this was the point where she started thinking in the female voice (from what I am seeing), or at least both voices became one for sometime. Here in the Korean one, she has already started thinking in female voice. So it would be good to see her finally accept it like the Chinese version, but it would have been good if it happened like this one too. 

+2

• Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

23 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well Noona, Bong Hwan has already accepted that fact that there is no way he return back to future and decided to accept this body and take his revenge on Mr. Han's ancestors, so he might as well, finally accept it of course with a little bit existential crisis :joy:

I saw the handshake, was that what it meant?   

Uncanny Counter just ended

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Be Cool Dog GIF by ABC Network

haii all!cool!

21 minutes ago, twinkle_little_star said:

hai @forme26 fi @iksunijini a new reality for everyone. travelling can be rewarding in so many ways. it helps to open our mind and we meet different people from all walks of life. on top of that, it's also the best way to learn about ourselves. the feeling of walking up in new cities and the anticipation of new experiences whenever we travel. that's right. travel safe, and have fun :D

@twinkle_little_star how i miss the adventures of travelling chinguya!food hunting is one of the best things about travelling @forme26 fi yup!no second chances.always wear face mask chinguya!

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

@joccu The 40s couple lady is something else.... Talking about what is wrong with that couple. She has some nerve treating her mom like trash. I am 100% sure her husband is gonna cheat on her.

Just watching ep 2.

I am going to check out the first episode Noona. :wow1:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@partyon  I never understand why adult children has to the nerve to threat they parents like 40's lady threated her mother.  i kind off thought that maybe the lady would cheat her husband but I totally could see that the husband cheats her wife. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

2 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon  I never understand why adult children has to the nerve to threat they parents like 40's lady threated her mother.  i kind off thought that maybe the lady would cheat her husband but I totally could see that the husband cheats her wife. 

Did you already finish ep 2 chingu? I'm still watching it.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@partyon still watching. almost in the middle of episode.

you know I'm thinking that I actually want too see that the 40 couple husband cheats his wifw so the wife can experience everything she said to her mom. I mean how can you put blame on your mother when your father was the one who cheated. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon still watching. almost in the middle of episode.

you know I'm thinking that I actually want too see that the 40 couple husband cheats his wifw so the wife can experience everything she said to her mom. I mean how can you put blame on your mother when your father was the one who cheated. 

Agree 100% with you chingu! The 40s couple lady was so cruel to her mother! I hope she gets a taste of her own medicine.

And I feel so sorry for the 50s couple wife. :cry:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@joccu, @partyon Noona, a lot is happening, and I am still in the middle of first episode. So let me check, the husband in the youngest couple is cheating or I am the one feeling it?

As for the 40s couple, I am not too sure, I was thinking why the wife was so cruel against her mom, but honestly it was too illogical for me. I have seen opposite cases, but this is the first time I am seeing a child blaming the mom while the father was the who cheated and ruined everything. 

As for the 50s couple, I am still curious to know why the husband actually wants a divorce suddenly (might not be a sudden decision though)

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@joccu OMO! omo! omo! Is the 30s couple husband's father having an affair with the 40s couple husband's mom?!??!?!

family matters what GIF

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, the cruelty happens in the beginning of ep 2...  I will answer your questions once I'm done with ep 2. :kiss_wink:

@Lmangla This drama is like a daily drama, but on the weekends. :D

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1