• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

have i asked which timezone u're from?

Yes you did :P

@Thong Thin nice looking cake, now I want cake, ahahaha!

@partyon if there's a show whose ML is kinda like Zagato/Lantis of Rayearth in coolness...wink! wink!

@mirmz, have you seen Magic Knight Rayearth? It's an old anime, but you just might like it coz great BGM/OST, and the story twists, though not much, are so unexpected.

221b47b8ac7ba979ca344aba5c118964.gif

@Ameera Ali @sadthe1st @joccu @larus @Lmangla @corey @forme26 fi @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl @4evrkdrama @Jillia @Min2206 @Ernie 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 9
23 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Yes you did :P

i remember u're at GMT+4... hmm so right now is good morning to u hahaha but sometimes i wonder if i see u when i'm at 9am.. is it good morning or good night to u?

Full House Lol GIF

how about @4evrkdrama?

• Like 1
  • Blob 6
30 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@mirmz, have you seen Magic Knight Rayearth? It's an old anime, but you just might like it coz great BGM/OST, and the story twists, though not much, are so unexpected.

hmmm no i haven't thanks for the recommendation :)

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206 good morning. Production for p-tarts starts today ?

Thanks for the morning wake-up call goodies, oppa LMH sexy back. 

Yes lol, soon to start
Mom is doing the prep

see you guys!

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
40 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Thong Thin I think my liking anime was due to prior love of comics and manga. ^_^

@sadthe1st it can be either I woke up early or I didn't sleep yet when you see me 9am your time. :sweatingbullets:

@mirmz you're welcome. It was dubbed in English, even its OSTs had English versions. 

I have a niece who reads Japanese comic and manga during her primary school days.

When ever we have any families get together or meals, she is always engaged in the reading, all by herself in one corner.

She graduated 2 years ago with a degree in English Language (followed her parents footsteps).

And now she is working with a MNC as a Japanese Translator, currently doing well it seems.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Monday shift at new PT job (picked it up) and got home.

Have a good day, afternoon , evening night!

Tired from work but 

1) @partyon no voting yet on tunnel

2) loved lady choi and her love of abs 

3) hi @4evrkdrama@Min2206 @larus @MayanEcho@Sleepy Owl @joccu @mirmz @partyon@Thong Thin @iksunijini@sadthe1st & everyone else 

4) did take that quiz on tropes 

You got heartfelt confession!

Result Image

Be prepared to have butterflies fluttering around in your stomach as someone is head-over-heels in love with you. They will go to the ends of the earth to make sure that there are fireworks and flowers when they confess their feelings. Make sure you get it on tape and replay it when you’re feeling down!

Going to chill then sleep.

Take care friends!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6
4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@partyon  Tunnel re-watch, have you started. I thought of watching today.

I am starting today! :daydream:Had to finish Mr.Queen yesterday and didn't get around to Tunnel yet. :kiss_wink:

4 hours ago, Min2206 said:

@partyon sis,  both are same height - 187 cm as per wiki

Really? I've seen 186 cm for CJH on some websites. Maybe they are the same height then....? Maybe we should ask our oppa expert @booha? She would know oppa's true height! :kiss_wink:

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@partyon if there's a show whose ML is kinda like Zagato/Lantis of Rayearth in coolness...wink! wink!

I have no idea who Zagato is, but am sure that the ML in Tunnel is as cool. :glasses::joy:

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Yes lol, soon to start
Mom is doing the prep

So how is the pandemic affecting the celebrations? Are there restrictions in place for visiting people? Do you bake less this year because of that?

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I am Kerala, India 

GMT + 5:30

Oooh, I've seen pictures of Kerala. Nature look stunning there. :heart4: The closest I've been to is Sri Lanka. Is the climate similar in Kerala?

1 hour ago, Nodame said:

1) @partyon no voting yet on tunnel

No worries. Hope you have a good rest chingu! :kiss_wink:

I woke up too early this morning for some reason, and am in dire need of coffee....

Bored Dog Show GIF by NOWNESS

Good morning !

324 *** corrected

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2
24 minutes ago, partyon said:

I am starting today! :daydream:Had to finish Mr.Queen yesterday and didn't get around to Tunnel yet. :kiss_wink:

Really? I've seen 186 cm for CJH on some websites. Maybe they are the same height then....? Maybe we should ask our oppa expert @booha? She would know oppa's true height! :kiss_wink:

I have no idea who Zagato is, but am sure that the ML in Tunnel is as cool. :glasses::joy:

So how is the pandemic affecting the celebrations? Are there restrictions in place for visiting people? Do you bake less this year because of that?

Oooh, I've seen pictures of Kerala. Nature look stunning there. :heart4: The closest I've been to is Sri Lanka. Is the climate similar in Kerala?

No worries. Hope you have a good rest chingu! :kiss_wink:

I woke up too early this morning for some reason, and am in dire need of coffee....

Good morning !

324 *** corrected

I am currently watching, still got 20 mins to finish up !

:joy:

Eh....sorry .... did you post up a link for rewatch Tunnel ?

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5
5 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I am currently watching, still got 20 mins to finish up

Eh....sorry .... did you post up a link for rewatch Tunnel ?

You mean the Tunnel rewatch thread? It's here:

Make sure to read the rules first though.  You can only start commenting on the first 2 episodes on Thursday. :kiss_wink:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5