Add and Subtract Game

Admin

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

@joccu OMO! omo! omo! Is the 30s couple husband's father having an affair with the 40s couple husband's mom?!??!?!

:waitwhat:

What is happening now :loolz:

So let me see after the first episode, in 30s couple the husband is cheating. Not sure about the 40s couple right now (or did I miss something), and in the 50s couple too the husband seems suspicious with his messaging :rubchin:

This drama seems to have it all :joy:

As for the 50s couple wife, I like this actress and I am used to seeing her usually in evil roles, its good to see her doing a "not evil" role (at least for now). 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

What is happening now

OMO! A new reveal.... Could be that the elder generation is not cheating. It could be that the 30s husband's dad was in love previously with the 40s husband's mom. Before she got married to the 40s husband's dad.

Seems the 40s husband's mom really isn't the birth mother! :scream:

Which makes the creepy scene when the 40s husband was swimming with his step-mom intimately in ep 1 even more creepier..... :scream:

Wait, could it be that the 40s husband is having an affair with his step-mom!?!?!?!?!?

No Way Omg GIF by Laff

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

OMO! A new reveal.... Could be that the elder generation is not cheating. It could be that the 30s husband's dad was in love previously with the 40s husband's mom. Before she got married to the 40s husband's dad.

Which makes the creepy scene when the 40s husband was swimming with his step-mom intimately in ep 1 even more creepier..... :scream:

Wait, could it be that the 40s husband is having an affair with his step-mom!?!?!?!?!?

:surprisedwut:

I literally had to read this second time to understand it all :joy:

Well I found the whole swimming scene a bit weird, but then it was revealed she his mom and I thought "fine, they could be that close". But I doubt there is actually something going on between them :rubchin:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, joccu said:

finished the 2 episode. So could it be that the 3 new women that was shown are the mistresses.?

Man, you could be right! I thought it would have been so much more makjang had one of them been the step mom :joy:

I still have 10 mins left of ep 2.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

finished the 2 episode. So could it be that the 3 new women that was shown are the mistresses.?

Last time I heard about a drama where literally everyone was cheating on each other, was "Love affairs in the Afternoon" which I didn't even try to go for. But this one seems something else, I did start it thinking it would definitely have at least one couple where either of the two are cheating, but now by the looks of it, we could be seeing large scale cheating happening :rubchin:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

5 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl I tried to watch that drama but dropped it after first 2 episodes.

I am not really into dramas where the main theme is "Affair", so I didn't really go for it. As for this, the plot seems kind of interesting and I think it will not be limited to the affair, hopefully :rubchin:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@pompyavi dongsaeng, did you hear that your oppa adopted a dog from the dog shelter?

The doggie was scheduled to be euthanized :tears: because no one wanted to adopt him.

But then, your oppa adopted the doggie and the doggie has a new fabulous home. :wub:

http://koalasplayground.com/2021/01/24/top-actor-jo-seung-woo-revealed-to-have-adopted-dog-from-shelter-who-was-scheduled-to-be-euthanized-after-not-being-adopted-earlier/#more-107142

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

awww, that is really cute. am glad little yusuf actor is taken care of well and is also having a good time on set. :wub:... by the way, in the latest ep, yaman proposed! well, he didn't propose, he just made a statement yaman style. "you marry me". bwahahahahah....

+2

Omg really?!?!?! Did he follow that with "Its for Yusuf's happiness"? LOL. Exactly at which ep did this happen? 

57 minutes ago, partyon said:

Seriously what drama is this? 

:surprisedwut:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, joccu said:

@kokodus it a new k-drama that started yesterday called love(ft. marriage and divorce)

It's Korean Title seems interesting too "Marriage Lyrics and Divorce Music" 

40 minutes ago, partyon said:

@pompyavi dongsaeng, did you hear that your oppa adopted a dog from the dog shelter?

The doggie was scheduled to be euthanized :tears: because no one wanted to adopt him.

But then, your oppa adopted the doggie and the doggie has a new fabulous home. :wub:

I like this guy a lot 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

28 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl OH. the korean title sound more nicer. :love:

For the Literal title seems to be much better than this one. What's funny is that I never knew about this drama till yesterday :joy:

EDIT: This is the only second drama by TV Chosun I am watching, the first one being "Leverage"

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

23 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl  I have watched like 4 chosun dramas before this.

Which ones Chingu? I checked some of their dramas, and I tried watching "Babel" too but dropped it within first few episodes. I am seeing another drama "Korean Peninsula" where Hwang Jung Min acted, so might try this one out too. 

Good night @MayanEcho :GN1:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3