Add and Subtract Game

Admin

24 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

@Sleepy Owl is it too much makjang elements ? (Love ft marriage & divorce) 

totally hw many dramas are in you watching right now ?

I just watched the first episode, which more of an introduction one to the 3 main couple. Given the theme and genre of this drama, I am sure there will be makjang elements in it. I have heard that there are some revelations happening in the second episode, so I will be able to comment on this better after watching the second episode. But I think, I will continue to watch it for now, as it seems interesting. 

I currently watching, 7 dramas, 3 dramas ended last week, and 1 will end this week. From what I am seeing, most of the replacing dramas will start in the second half of Feb, so I think I will be able to start and complete a drama in between :joy:.

How many dramas are you watching Chingu? 

13 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

when you are free please let me know it ! 
(through spoiler tag since hyungnim @Sleepy Owl didn’t finish it yet )

I am on the 10th episode currently, I think I will be catching it up this week and will watch the final 2 episodes when they air :wow1:

20 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Happy to know you like the ending, I will give you my thoughts once I am done watching.

I will be looking forward to your thoughts on it, Chingu :heartxoxo:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@4evrkdrama  

The dish is called Steam Glutinous Rice,it has chicken, mushroom and chinese sausage inside.

In chinese we called it Loh Mai Kai (Loh Mai = glutinuos rice, Kai = chicken)

Normally sold in any dim sum restaurant.

By the way, which ep are you watching right now for Run On.

Edit : Hi @MayanEcho

How are you feeling today.

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

35 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

@kokodus @Lmangla the only turkish actor I knw is Can Yaman (through friends)

So which is your fav. Turkish drama so far ? 
Is Turkish dramas, too far away from reality like C dramas? 

But I guess C dramas can be quite bearable when we look into Indian soap operas ...

kekeke... this particular soap seems to have quite a bit of similarity to indian soaps in the way the PD likes to zoom and hold the camera for minutes on expressions and stares. bwahahaha...

turkish dramas from what I have seen are quite melodramatic and feel more closer to indian soaps in style and feel. depending on the channel it airs, you will get a very different flavour and type of drama. in some dramas, you get lots of kisses etc whereas in some dizis, a forehead kiss is all you get and in others, it is a moderate mix. in some dramas, faith is an everyday part of their life while in others it is less so. in some dramas, you would have this sage/immam type character who offers advice through stories, scriptures and you would see characters doing namaz and also ask very spiritual questions when they are in trouble. in others, that is barely mentioned. brotherhood and friendships are a big deal -- the way we are used to in indian soaps.

the first few turkish dramas I watched felt a bit confusing culturally but after a bit, I was able to follow and get the gist. whether you will enjoy watching them really depends on your taste. I don't mind indian soaps but I dislike that they drag out the stories -- I miss those times where dramas were short and didn't go on for hundreds of episodes. then we had such great storytelling. sigh. 

one thing that has really come alive for me is mughal history after watching turkish dizis. I was surprised to be able to recognize so many words and understand the impact on hindi/urdu and stuff like cuisine. you study it in history but somehow, it never felt real. however, hearing characters sprout words like dushman, duniya, ashq (ishq), izzat in the dramas -- you realize the linguistic impact which is rather cool...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

47 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

The dish is called Steam Glutinous Rice,it has chicken, mushroom and chinese sausage inside.

Hi @Thong Thin  it has been quite awhile eating Loh Mai Kai.   Getting more expensive.  Now thinking should I start doing that.   :D   Last year I learnt how to make it , steaming each in bowls instead of Loh Mai Fan style.   Need to get more chinese sausages soon.

Sticky Rice with Chinese Sausage | The Woks of Life

Sticky rice with chinese sausage

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

i got so busy this morning after the post!

i can't handle it oh no GIF

now i'm super hungry cos i haven't taken lunch! maybe i should just delay a bit more and eat early dinner instead

@Min2206's glutinous rice pics are so delicious.. i'm thinking of garlic fried rice with teppanyaki meat..

hi @Sleepy Owl @joccu @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Catleya so what's for teabreak?

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

14 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i got so busy this morning after the post!

now i'm super hungry cos i haven't taken lunch! maybe i should just delay a bit more and eat early dinner instead

@Min2206's glutinous rice pics are so delicious.. i'm thinking of garlic fried rice with teppanyaki meat..

hi @Sleepy Owl @joccu @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Catleya so what's for teabreak?

Grab a hot drink first while waiting for early dinner, good for the hungry tummy !

Having this now.

61154672.cms?imgsize=364448&width=800&he

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

3 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I currently watching, 7 dramas, 3 dramas ended last week, and 1 will end this week. From what I am seeing, most of the replacing dramas will start in the second half of Feb, so I think I will be able to start and complete a drama in between :joy:.

How many dramas are you watching Chingu? 

I am on the 10th episode currently, I think I will be catching it up this week and will watch the final 2 episodes when they air.

Am watching 2 ongoing dramas (mr queen & run on)

tunnel, signal , black dog !

5 dramas

maybe you would find nothing special in ep 12 ... but still let me know your thoughts  :elated:

@MayanEcho I love yogurt + fruit drinks ! 

Stay healthy sis.

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@4evrkdrama  

That seems really yummy, wanna try it once !

Am waiting for ep 13 , finished 12th ! 

Which kdramas are you watching right now ?

Sis @Lmangla ,

I love your every posts. It would be either thoughtful & wise or you would rather perceive and present things with curiosity & positivity ! 

:heartxoxo:

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@4evrkdrama  Currently, watching Run On and I have to catch up with Delayed Justice and Penthouse.

Is alarming to read sad news that 2 young korean passed away at a young age.

I dont know them, but the feed came from my FB, so sad.

Is actress Song Yoo-Jung and Rapper Iron.

Seems Korean have high suicide rate, why ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Oooh, I just got back in here and I see and hear   ... foooooood !

@sadthe1st thinking of garlic fried rice - another of my fav apart from kimchi bacon fried rice
Japanese-Garlic-Fried-Rice-0762-I-500x50

@Thong Thin  lol, my mom just bought Thong Kei famous buttery egg tarts 

@MayanEcho on beef stew, with these - potatoes, red beans (canned), spinach, Chinese cabbage   (mine would be carrot, celery like below)

Beef Stew Recipe - Celebrating Sweets

7 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Is actress Song Yoo-Jung and Rapper Iron.

Seems Korean have high suicide rate, why ?

Oh no!  I read about the actress .... another one?   

:tears:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

Hey there @sadthe1st :Pandabulous:

Please do have some evening snacks and not be hungry for a long time :heartxoxo:

@4evrkdrama Chingu, I will let you know about my thoughts after I have watched episode 12th. :approves:

@Thong Thin it is really sad to hear yet another news of death. So was it confirmed to be suicide? As for the suicide in SK, especially among the celebs, I think cyber-bullying is a big factor. The netizens in SK are dangerous and brutal, and many times we have seen celebs struggling a lot dealing with such comments, and some took their life because of it. Now I am not sure how the netizens of other places are, but in SK it will be very bad if you are on their bad side.

Apart from that, I think overall there is always a pressure on celebs. No matter which country they belong to. If you are performing well, there is always a fear of failing and their previous success being deemed as luck or credit given to others, and if they are not really succeeding much, then there is the pressure to perform well and get better roles. No matter what the situation be, pressure is always on them.

On the other hand, we have some other issues which could be related to the film/drama industry not being that clean and innocent as many of us think they are. There could be many factors here, and it is really sad to hear about any suicide news, be it celeb or non-celeb. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

14 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Thong Thin it is really sad to hear yet another news of death. So was it confirmed to be suicide? As for the suicide in SK, especially among the celebs, I think cyber-bullying is a big factor. The netizens in SK are dangerous and brutal, and many times we have seen celebs struggling a lot dealing with such comments, and some took their life because of it. Now I am not sure how the netizens of other places are, but in SK it will be very bad if you are on their bad side.

Apart from that, I think overall there is always a pressure on celebs. No matter which country they belong to. If you are performing well, there is always a fear of failing and their previous success being deemed as luck or credit given to others, and if they are not really succeeding much, then there is the pressure to perform well and get better roles. No matter what the situation be, pressure is always on them.

On the other hand, we have some other issues which could be related to the film/drama industry not being that clean and innocent as many of us think they are. There could be many factors here, and it is really sad to hear about any suicide news, be it celeb or non-celeb. 

Hello @Sleepy Owl @4evrkdrama

I looked up the 2 suicide cases, but they did not say what the causes were.  One is 26 yo and guy is 29.  I have seen cases where the locals can even "make fun" up on YT.   Those famous ones with strong agency backings have the means to engage lawyers, not all can afford to, sadly.   Wonder what pressed them to jump off the edge.  :tears:

Hello @Lmangla

Food unites people, I always feel so
Spring Floral Cake | Wilton

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5