Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, JC's Lingxi said:

430

 

@triplem actually you are correct....6 of them are hard core LMH fans... no doubt he manages to make his fans earn highest points even when he is not doing any project.... 

 

U like lmh I’m sure u can find something mix with them.... hehehe

 

26 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

shippers thread. And our chaebol boss @angelangie is the top place. Daebak! 


 

lols.....where got u see my points so lil only

 

398

  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

posting to check on promotion points. I am lost with the new navigation/look!

 

I dont remember how many points I had before. But hey I have a badge now! 

:whytho:

 

398

  • Like 2
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

 

 

You've been here before? Welcome back then. 

Many things maybe. Not sure. I joined soompi early this year so what I've seen so far that soompi life is getting cooler. 

 

Wherr r you from? Asia, US or Europe?

i'm from asia :>

 

and yes , i've been here before, not many people know me because i joined the forum this year and went on a loooooong hiatus after a month.

 

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcV9EAzklYHFy96el27dd

 

398

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

396

2 minutes ago, h0jipoji said:

and yes , i've been here before, not many people know me because i joined the forum this year and went on a loooooong hiatus after a month.


Its never Too late to come bk so welcome bk....now we have the badges system lols

5 minutes ago, staygold said:

posting to check on promotion points. I am lost with the new navigation/look!

 

I dont remember how many points I had before. But hey I have a badge now! 

 

 

398


we have check the participation points have not been rewarded we will get it done soon

  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

we have check the participation points have not been rewarded we will get it done soon

Uri secretary :) 

 

398

  • Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols.....where got u see my points so lil only

If your $ so little what am I? Lols. 

 

 

5 minutes ago, h0jipoji said:

i'm from asia :>

 

and yes , i've been here before, not many people know me because i joined the forum this year and went on a loooooong hiatus after a month.

Ah fellow asian! :D

 

You come to the right time. The party will begun tomorrow. 

 

9 minutes ago, staygold said:

I dont remember how many points I had before. But hey I have a badge now!

What badge you bought? Yours? Or others? I wan to buy new badge but will wait for tomorrow. 

 

-2

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@angelangie Also one doubt, for notifications, do I need to click on the hamburger icon (collapsed menu) every time? There is no other place it shows up right?

 

396

  • Like 6
  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

What badge you bought?

 

Have no points to buy anything! :ph34r: The badge I made showed up under my profile somehow.

 

396

  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, staygold said:

@angelangie Also one doubt, for notifications, do I need to click on the hamburger icon (collapsed menu) every time? There is no other place it shows up right?

 

396


huh hamburger icon? U are using light mode is it?
 

u can leave the side bar on if u don’t want to toggle it 

 

394

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, staygold said:

 

Have no points to buy anything! :ph34r: The badge I made showed up under my profile somehow.

 

396


cause all participants will get the badge they designed as their rewards ... all the badges will be released in stages till Friday 

 

390

  • Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Rickroll'D 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

 

@triplem Is Lee Joon Hyuk your Oppa?

 

 

+2 (410)

Yes , adore him.....he is such a versatile actor.  Not sure what he was trying to do with his shoulder here :lol:

Spoiler

0YoSmvp.jpg

 

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Oh it was your team @triplem jumped by 12. 

Sorry dear....yes LJH was a smarmy character in SF1 and will continue to be so in SF 2...

He's equally convincing in both good and bad guy roles . That's one of the reasons I love him. 

 

@snowlou see , I was not lying when I say I was middle class...WG shipper threads don't have as much power as LMH threads ...

 

@vangsweetie637 the abs badge was available in the Members Shop....not sure if it still is

 

386

  • Like 4
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...