Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I love yogurt + fruit drinks ! 

Stay healthy sis.

Thank you, you too! I love yogurt, and imma milk guzzler too. ^_^

7 hours ago, Min2206 said:

(mine would be carrot, celery like below)

I try all sort of veggies for variations :D

5 hours ago, forme26 fi said:

are you cooking? 

Yeah, I was, as soon as the beef thawed. :)

Good evening everyone! Hi @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl @sadthe1st @joccu 

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 4

46 minutes ago, corey said:

Thank you my dear... [sigh] I suppose I forgot to add the condition that the drama must not be super depressing.  I tried watching My Mister, but honestly, why would I add to the misery of my own life the misery of watching someone else's misery? I know that the drama is good, but for me it is depressing as hell.

I suppose Radiant is just as depressing - I have read the description and felt no desire whatsoever to watch someone else's suffering of turning into a 70 years old.

Oh well. Back to cheesy and cringey C-Dramas with zero realty factor.

Ahahahaha this is exactly my policy too while choosing a kdrama to watch. LOL. 

• Blob 6

sis @corey which kdramas are your favourite so far ? 
guess we have a 180 degree different taste when it comes to kdramas !

Everyone has their own unique taste !

I can’t stand myself watching dramas with 0 reality. 

While watching kdramas I heal myself by seeing the optimism in characters of kdramaland (amidst of their struggles) !

But reality hits harder !

And still just like AgustD said :

The Peter Pan who still cannot wake up from his dream
In my head, the reality fights with the ideal tirelessly !

But again.....

Everyone heals differently !

And this is to you !

spacer.png

• Blob 5

@corey Have you seen Untamed? No FL there, hehehe. It's fantasy setting though. How about Candle in the Tomb, 21 eps, or Candle in the Tomb: The Wrath of Time, also 21 eps? There's also a 3rd installment, CIT: The Lost Caverns 18eps. Some hints of mystery and mysticism, but otherwise as real as can be.

• Blob 5

Finally catching up with ep 14 of Mr.Queen. I am laughing my behind off :joy:

Apparently Mr.Queen and the King had a pretty heated night and the King is totally sold by his "Tigress". :joy:

I think the Concubine's chances of bedding the King are pretty slim now once he's gotten a taste of his Tigress's enthusiasm, experience and wild ways. :joy:

And Mr. Queen being totally confused that he liked it. A lot. Even more than when he was in a man's body. Bwahahaha....

:loolz:

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Quite smitten

Just comeback - on screen fast !

Your oppa?  @4evrkdrama - very fresh! 

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

Finally catching up with ep 14 of Mr.Queen. I am laughing my behind off 

Apparently Mr.Queen and the King had a pretty heated night and the King is totally sold by his "Tigress". 

I think the Concubine's chances of bedding the King are pretty slim now once he's gotten a taste of his Tigress's enthusiasm, experience and wild ways. 

And Mr. Queen being totally confused that he liked it. A lot. Even more than when he was in a man's body. Bwahahaha....

Every fan on Queen likes Epi 14 best!   How she howled outside her palace / hall, that was so funny.  And Queen was like wondering why she felt that way, why she likes the NEW feeling and that her body reacts beyond her control.  :D   And the way King expressed his delight cum frustration. 

• LOL 6

Am not much drawn into historical kdramas thanks to my first historical kdrama moon lovers which traumatised me way too badly and then I tried for Hwarang that too was prone to dark theme Etc 

But there are certain historical kdramas light at heart , or unexpectedly intriguing characters being brave enough to tackle problems in a unique way  like

* moonlight drawn by the clouds 

* Rookie historian Goo Hae Ryung (If you just bear/ignore Cha Eun woo’s acting - it has a great yet light plot)

* Mr queen 

(any historical kdramas like this to recommend ? ) 

The ending of mr queen ep 14 was so heartwarming and reassuring 

spacer.png

hope things goes light and fun in coming episodes too 

• Blob 5

@corey Untamed is 50eps, but there's the special edition which is 20eps. This clip still makes me chuckle when I see it.

WeTV also has cut episodes of some of its dramas, so 45min ep is reduced to 10-15min. 

I'm planning to watch Rebel Princess, but I'd prefer to see it when all episodes are released. :)

• Blob 5

14 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

2nd last recent - new Oppa

Last recent - new Oppa 

Isn’t the first guy from Welcome to Waikiki 2 and the second guy from Welcome to Waikiki?

Do you like Welcome to Waikiki? I found it hilarious :D I just love slapstick comedies so much :wub:

• Blob 6