Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@superspace @wallflowersforjane Here

Spoiler

Honestly I also don't think we will get much scenes of WG in S2. They will concentrate more on IkSong and Gomgom. We will go back to getting crumbs only. I predict maximum five mins of WG scenes in each ep not more than that. LOL. I'm okay with anything if they end S2 with a wedding. Hehehe.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Honestly I also don't think we will get much scenes of WG in S2. They will concentrate more on IkSong and Gomgom. We will go back to getting crumbs only. I predict maximum five mins of WG scenes in each ep not more than that. LOL. I'm okay with anything if they end S2 with a wedding. Hehehe.

@superspace As long as we get cute crumbs! I will be happy with that. I just want to see them explore their relationship and all the hurdles they will face. The After in Happily Ever After is so important and the seasonal format allows that to happen. I am sure there will be some angst too. But got to take the good with the bad. 

I really need to catch up on IkSong and GomGom fics. I have just been reading Wintergarden ones so far!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Honestly I also don't think we will get much scenes of WG in S2. They will concentrate more on IkSong and Gomgom

7 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I really need to catch up on IkSong and GomGom fics. I have just been reading Wintergarden ones so far!

Oh maybe becoz I didn't follow the HP discussion thread much, I kept wondering what is this Gomgom couple you girls are talking about in this thread....

I was like.... I knew Gumm-Gumms from the Netflix animation Trollhunters (highly recommended! the fantasy world and the humors mixed well together) but then Gomgam?! What is that??

giphy.gif

Then it dawns on me just now you are referring to the Bear couple.... I am a tad too slow....am I.....

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, mirmz said:

lol @triplem do you mean @mirmz lmao 

i am honestly surprised there is an account called @mizv (no offense to you tho @mizv :kiss_wink:) i just think  this situation is funny

:Megalol:

Lololol . Sorry wrong tag . :headbang: i was distracted by KSH’s abs . ....

@Ameera Ali I really enjoyed the 1st eps of It’s Ok not to be Ok . 

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Lololol . Sorry wrong tag . :headbang: i was distracted by KSH’s abs . ....

it's fine if i was looking at a hot dude's abs while trying to tag someone i would be pretty sidetracked too...

:joy:

Edited by mirmz
cuz i want to ;)
  • LOL 3

21 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@000231846597 i forgot, but did u like HP? Do u like Iksong? Haha... :yaaa:

I like HP but not enough to be emotionally attached to it. The writer-PD duo didn't sell me on the WG ship and I have my reservations about how the IkSun-JWan relationship started [is there a name to this ship?]. Dunno, I hope the Iksong and Gomgom plotlines can hit my sweet spot in the following seasons.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@000231846597 i forgot, but did u like HP? Do u like Iksong? Haha... :yaaa:

Selling the ticket for people to post in IkSong thread? ;)

I have been shipping many couples before but chose to not ship them too much in case of a heart break. I didn't know why I'm so into IkSong ship while watching HP. I'm alright with slow burn and long progress for the ship until it sail, but if... the worse happened, I don't know how much I will get heartbroken :crybaby:

330 <- this number again :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

:fear:

@kokodus but but we only got JWon pov almost at the end of ep 12 too :ph34r: and yet the ship has started long before that (not that I don't support WG, but I wished we got longer of JWon pov before he confirmed his feelings for GW with a kiss)

Eep forgot there are many WG shipper in here :shivers:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@alleram95 try to make @kokodus buy Iksong stock 

I need @snowlou help to do that :lol: 

There are several drama reviews by k-youtuber that might give some crumbs about it. Shall I dig through the videos to do that? :ph34r:

330 (I guess I have to go sleep so that I don't have to write this number at least for the next several hours) 

:GN1:

*edit

@Lawyerh have you invited @kokodus to IkSong thread yet? :eatdatcarrot: 

maybe several posts over there might be a little help?

• LOL 4

@alleram95 Me and @Lawyerh only joined the WG ship after 8 eps, that's when he first started showing signs of jealousy when she drove off with another guy. Hahaha. I decided to buy the stocks then and there. With IkSong Songhwa is not showing any signs at all....she seems flustered, and I'm pretty sure her first love is Ikjun, but she seems like she moved on.... LOL. IkJun has to really work hard to get her back. He already confessed thrice, I applaud him for his efforts. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

40 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@alleram95 Me and @Lawyerh only joined the WG ship after 8 eps, that's when he first started showing signs of jealousy when she drove off with another guy. Hahaha. I decided to buy the stocks then and there. With IkSong Songhwa is not showing any signs at all....she seems flustered, and I'm pretty sure her first love is Ikjun, but she seems like she moved on.... LOL. IkJun has to really work hard to get her back. He already confessed thrice, I applaud him for his efforts. LOL.

Thanks for letting me know. :D Why did I read this? :D I guess I don't need to watch the rest of the HP episodes, as I now know you guys lied to me about what IkSong really is! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

55 minutes ago, partyon said:

Thanks for letting me know. :D Why did I read this? :D I guess I don't need to watch the rest of the HP episodes, as I now know you guys lied to me about what IkSong really is! :D

Oh god. Didn't you say that you are going to be busy with real life stuff for a few days? Why did you come back so early? LOL. I thought at the rate this thread is moving, all our HP talks will be buried deep by the time you come back. LOLOL. 

Grrrr I just can't stop talking about HP. I think I should just stop posting. LOL. When will I learn to move on? :bawling:

• LOL 7