Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@sushilicious :bawling: nooo don't ruin the lovely ice creammm.....

@LmanglaI'm loving your picture profile :love:

@LSGLMH_88 hehehee... its just so happen I read that TMOPB are now licensed by Viki too.. I'm hoping to watch it with a deeper english sub by viki team :joy:

And Yes.. Ashesssss is the bomb in 2018... :bawling:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@lynne22 trust me , after ashes of love.... i am kinda over with TMOPB... though Mark Chao is outstanding.. I go back to TMOPB when I need dose of Mark Chao which I would say pretty often :D

Deng Lun is good but nothing in front Mark Chao... i am not comparing.. Deng Lun is very new.. Chao is experienced...and chao has more manly features... like chiseled jaw and stuff..... deng lun does not have that prominent features... lol.. :D thats why I do watch Ashes of love but I watch TMOPB too... Major problem with TMOPB is I know scene by scene , dialogue bu dialogue... I get bored way too soon while binge watching..!!!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

+2

@sushiliciousHow cares about Ariel anyway, she's of no interest. :ph34r: 

@bedifferent1:30? Why? Since you're my doc.....is that a medical advice or what do you want say? :D Why 1:30.

Hey...you can't throw that at me without telling me the reason!

@bairamaYeah, I recommend it. Two episodes left though, so don't know if that will change anything.

@phikylOh yeah, this new years crowd is really a pain, but fortunately our local McFit had the better deal, so they seem to go there and leave my gym alone. But in a few weeks it will be back to normal. Especially since all these one-month-for-free coupons run out. 

Sigh....see....you are way to nice, you applaud them....I just want them to leave :D 

I hate it when people want to talk to me at the gym, for real. It just eats time and makes me lose focus. The only thing I hate even more is when people text me and demand an immediate answer. 

I have the same routine for each training day: I train every two days, Cardio only on Tuesdays and I like to have the weekend off.  My routine is as follows.

Warm-up (10 min) - lat pulldown - leg press- rowing machine - butterfly - reverse butterfly - back extension - plank - russian twists - leg raises - hip raises - flutter kicks - sit ups - seated in & out - normal grip bench - biceps - shoulder press - cardio cool down - massage

Tried plank knees to elbow, but that's something I'll put on hold for now.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@Sejabin what’s wrong?are you okay now?

+2

+2 :blush:

a bit better. I took antacid. Just dare to take medicine after mom angry to me hahahaha.. I was didn’t want to take medicine but my doctor friend said it’s okey to take antacid. Hope I will be get well soon. Xixixixi huffttt ~_~ 

• Like 2

+2

@sushiliciousNot anymore. Conscription was mandatory until 2011. But our country decided that during times of peace it's no longer necessary.  

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

+2

When I'm home, Johnny normally sleeps in my bed during the day under the blanket, but if I leave the room for just two minutes, he wakes up and follows me to see where I am, bump his head into my hand and sees if he can get some foot out of it. 

Then I go back to my desk and he goes back to sleep.

E-v-e-r-y-t-i-m-e. He can't sleep straight for a very long, so I hesistate to stand up and leave my place, so he can sleep in peace. Sigh..... :( 

When I'm not home, he sleeps like a puppy. So either I have to be not at home......or stay near him all the time. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2