Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

@lynne22 my office mate told me to not watch MoA hahahaha she will tell the story for me instead wkwkwkw :mrgreen: I told her whenever Park Shin Hye on the screen I will think hard before watching. Her mouth always open. It’s disturbing me WKKWWKWKWKWKKWKWWK :joy:

• LOL 3

@mouse007 haha. It’s still quite far away. Haha. A few thousand to go!

Don’t say that, it makes you look old. Like “Back in my day..”  no. Haha

@angelangie is silent but deadly. Haha. With a few words, you will get Ko. Haha

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@mouse007 @sushilicious well i did told her that we are not going to pity her any more either she do it....or she wont.....if she wont no matter how much she whine there is no point in us kept telling her....as it will be like going thru the circle again n again.....

so either she pull the plug and let it be over and done with....or she get sunk holding on to that particular hated anchor 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

@angelangie *clap clap*

You know I wanted to write to her

”Stop telling us that you hate him, when you can’t even leave him.” Then I decided to retract my words. I feel that I’m a little mean...

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Sejabin  Your friends are right haha...  

About Park shin hye, tbh I never notice her mouth :joy: ... She's a good actress eventho she's not a good kisser on screen hahaha... 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

hm...sea grapes.

1200px-Umibudou_at_Miyakojima01s3s2850.j

im hungry so if I spill out some pictures of food you know I’m hungry for something :) 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@angelangie you're absolutely right. She can't expect people to feel sorry for her when she won't do anything about it herself.

@cenching drinking some chamomile tea right now and thinking of you since you love tea.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

+2 :kiss:

@lynne22 I have a strange feeling whenever I watch Park shin Hye with this facial expression

Memories_of_the_Alhambra-Park_Shin-Hye.j

she is okay for me. But her mouth always open like that with that facial expression. I want to tell her mingkem shin hye mingkem.. wkwkwkwk and facial expression always flat like that whether she acts happy or sad or in love its just too flat. Pokokx kurang nendang lah. Hahahahah 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2