Add and Subtract Game

Admin

It's confirmed now! And I strongly believe that Military does wonder to men. I mean look SJK back then, LSG then LMH and now KSH. All these guys are some examples. After they coming back they even look more sexy and gorgeous! Oh gawd... :heart2beat:

KSH is so oozing. I love his tsundere vibe plus that warm gazes. Everytime the camera closes up to those eyes, gosh... don't listen to Sec Kim comments on his eyes! He's so hawt even just in that physician uniform!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

....And I strongly believe that Military does wonder to men

[....]

KSH is so oozing. I love his tsundere vibe plus that warm gazes. Everytime the camera closes up to those eyes, gosh... don't listen to Sec Kim comments on his eyes! He's so hawt even just in that physician uniform!

I am not so sure about his decision of setting up his own agency with his cousin though.... he starred the movie Real which was directed by his cousin, and the story was heavily panned by critics. His cousin doesn't seem someone who has good sense in movies and dramas,  and yet according to some news report, KSH trusts him a lot whenever deciding on the upcoming projects.

• Insightful 2

8 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

I am not so sure about his decision of setting up his own agency with his cousin though.... he starred the movie Real which was directed by his cousin, and the story was heavily panned by critics. His cousin doesn't seem someone who has good sense in movies and dramas,  and yet according to some news report, KSH trusts him a lot whenever deciding on the upcoming projects.

Well, the media and the truth must not be in the same agreement. Then how do we know the truth, I don't know either. LOL. But I believe he must have thought a lot when he made the decision. I just hope everything will just go well for him in the future. Because he's one of the actors that has superb acting skill. It's JMHO tho. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sushimi said:

I just saw your post on s2 thread, tag me so I can answer you as soon as I can  hahaha 

But already answered you so now no need haha

+2

Yes, I left a post in there. And you did answer me here. Ok for future question I might tag you. Haha. Then I just need to wait. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I’m an avail fan of busted as well, so I’m waiting too. You will probably be seeing me updating the thread very often. Ahahaha. So come on down to the thread from time to time. We can chat about the characters. Introductory for you, a big fan of flower boy 

I'm waiting for more updates. I'll visit more often then. Hahaha

• Like 2

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

Yay @snowlou still watching Hyena.

Looks like almost everyone is watching It's Okay To Not Be Okay... I think I'll give it a few eps and read reviews then:D

Well..i'm only up to ep 2 with Hyena...so still cant tell whether i like it or not.. So far it's not so bad but i hope they show us different cases every few episodes. 

Just remember this actor masato sakai...what a great actor..and one of his legal drama is Legal High..thats quite entertaining as he's also a lawyer who will strive for his client's win no matter good or bad @000231846597 have you seen this?

@TRaNz whats going on with our Victoria.. Double digits new covid cases in the past few days

:crybaby:

@snowlou I know right? I laughed and cried when i saw it as breaking news TV.

Obvs our state is just a bit more careless than others. hahaha house visits back to only 5 from 20. everything else is like capped at 10 or 20. hahaha . We are the laughing stock state of our country.

@angelangie quick skim through some kdramas that have office/workplace scenes and get some ideas. Maybe do some "whats wrong with Secretary Kim" look. LOL

• Like 1
  • Sad 1