Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@wallflowersforjane Yeah I have posted a few times in there and check up on it. But for me once a drama thread gets extremely active and heaps of people start posting and its like guessing and possible theories of what the next ep will be ( with use of compelling evidence) i tend to shy away from it coz i dont want to ruin the coming episodes for me. hahaha

It was like that for TKEM, that thread ran hot every hour i had to stay away so it wouldnt spoil anything for me hahaha

@snowlou i know rightttt yaaayyyyy, thanks heheheh :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@TRaNz Good to hear! I could do with a less-active thread after HP, that's why I asked. I will go peek around in there. Will let you know when I start the drama!

By the way, have you heard that MacDonald's in Singapore gives out curry sauce with its nuggets? It's so popular that Macs started producing the curry sauce for special promotions!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

@wallflowersforjane yep, at the moment the Dinner Mate thread is still active but going a long gracefully, nothing crazy fast and super active like other ones such as TKEM. hehe

OMG, I literally was just watching this youtube channel called JOLLY which is 2 British guys (Josh & Ollie) who do random stuff most of the time with korean things, but they were doing food snack unboxings and had that SGP Maccas Curry Sauce and the Chilli Garlic? or something, apparently from their reactions...it is a MUST try. I would be super keen to try them, but be worried Id become addicted and struggle with trying to find ample supply. LMAO

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

OMG, I literally was just watching this youtube channel called JOLLY which is 2 British guys (Josh & Ollie) who do random stuff most of the time with korean things, but they were doing food snack unboxings and had that SGP Maccas Curry Sauce and the Chilli Garlic? or something, apparently from their reactions...it is a MUST try. I would be super keen to try them, but be worried Id become addicted and struggle with trying to find ample supply. LMAO

HAHAHAH! I am psychic! Yes, it is a MUST TRY. The curry sauce is on the sweet-ish side though, not so much like Indian curry. The garlic chili, I con confirm is an addiction. I need at least 3-4 packets to douse my burger and then another 2 more for my fries!

I will bring them over if I come to Melbourne in 2021. Heehee!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

43 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

I think I´m might be late but is the voting still going on? :joy:

38 minutes ago, triplem said:

miss you . Are you busy studying instead of ogling at abs ? Voting over . But it was havoc in a fun way . Kokodus won but lawyerh never loses either - I mean she’s got like truck loads of oppas .

The voting is over but you can still join the K-bappers' rice-cooker cult by taking the laurel wreath pic from the following post and insert your oppa w/ rice cooker into it as dp! Join us, it is fun!

On 6/19/2020 at 8:08 PM, im0202 said:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

6 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@wallflowersforjane 3-4packets for a burger and then 2 for fries?! if thats the measurements for you....im going to need double PER MEAL order. AHAHAHAHAHA, I am worried now, imagine if i did get to try and then got hooked....LOL

LOL! Okay, you are hardcore! Luckily our Macs have sauce pumps as well. You would have to track the suppliers down! 

:cheers:

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

The curry sauce is on the sweet-ish side though, not so much like Indian curry. The garlic chili, I con confirm is an addiction. I need at least 3-4 packets to douse my burger and then another 2 more for my fries!

I still root for the regular sauce, though I would like to try them....

@angelangie thanks for your donation! I feel like a chaebol already being able to interact internationally here.

314 the pie again

• Like 1
  • LOL 1