Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

19 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@lynne22 ~ definitely... as a child, really enjoyed future boy conan. don't know why liked it so much but I did. hahahahha...

@Lmangla i prefer Kindaichi :D hahahahaha....i dont like conan :P 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@kokodus where do I find Viki Subtitles??? I watched it on Netflix and the subtitles are good... Phoenix did turn blind eye towards his parents...but It seems Xu Feng is kind a person who likes to hold onto people he loves... His Monther and Jinmi - he loved both of them and tried to strike a balance...but what Ronyou did was unforgivable...lol... come on , you  cannot get love forcibly..thats stupid

+2

• Like 4

@LSGLMH_88 watch it on the Viki site directly. This show is not restricted in our country. Don't forget to switch on the timed comments. They are precious. Lol. I actually really loved how filial Phoenix is. He never gave up on his mom till the end. Even after she died he only blamed himself for turning her into a mess. Sigh. Also liked how all the characters are not entirely dark. The circumstances made them turn that way. Run Yu, Mom, Dad, Sui he.... everyone was actually nice at one point in their life. They all went through something terrible which made them do unreasonable things, contrast to Phoenix who even after faced with such cruel fate as to be killed by his own lover, he didn't turn evil. He was upright and righteous till the end. Even though he entered the demon realm out of spite he never actually went to the dark side, you know what I mean. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

+2

water dragon :( he just doesn't know how to love because he grew up without receiving enough love. while Xu Feng knows how to love because he grew up with so many admirers around him. and so is Jin Mi ... if they taught him how to love, water dragon won't be like that to his brother and the woman he loves :( .. so pity of him :( 

" ..if I can teach people to be grateful, we can have an amazing world where negativity cannot grow and prosper, and children will have smiles on their faces." ~ Catriona Gray, Miss Universe 2018 :heart:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 3

@kokodus need to switch on viki then...lol... Phoenix is amazing /... i loved that scene where jinmi entered demon realm as a rabbit..he understood but just to spite at her , c dramas are setting the bar of a guy so high that it is getting tough to get committed in real life :D :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@sushilicious awww spirited awayyyy.. that one is a good movie.. I like it.. even tho abit scary haha..

@Lmangla I love a lot of animes.. especially Sailor moon.. haha.. but my taste is very electic.. basically everything that caught my fancy.. I'll love haha... including Saint seiya and dragon ball. 

This is one of the animes that lingers in my mind till today. A Mecha anime made in 1982. Macross.

2ec9ca356fc0d948faca9185a067e3d4.jpg

Looking back at it now.. I kinda think this show is actually more adult oriented.... more than my teenage mind can process at the time...haha.. It basically have every point that I still love today:

- Enemies turn lovers trope for the main couple.

- Sci fi, with the aliens and humans that are actually from the same race

- Noona romance.. haha. OMG! Japanese did it first guys :P 

- Cool Mecha fight

- Again, alien and human romance,,,, very romeo and juliet.. :P 

- First love that ended bittersweet..

- A growing process for the characters.. 

- And lastly Cheesy but a lovely theme nonetheless that they are fighting for peace through Songs...

This is a good one.. :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@sushilicious ~ spirited away was such a lovely movie and had a superb OST..

@lynne22 ~ feel like I have watched macross but I can't remember.. used to love a lot of mecha animes. one of my favourites was escaflowne. and the soundtrack, omo!!!!  what I loved about escaflowne that nothing happened the way I expected and so there was this constant element of surprise. you never knew who would turn out to have secret... yea, lots of great animes out there...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@Lmangla I love a lot of animes.. especially Sailor moon.. haha.. but my taste is very electic.. basically everything that caught my fancy.. I'll love haha... including Saint seiya and dragon ball. 

OMG SAILORMOON!!!!! :D this is also one of my favorite!!! :D 

have you tried Skip Beat? it is really good...i promised!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@kokodus need to switch on viki then...lol... Phoenix is amazing /... i loved that scene where jinmi entered demon realm as a rabbit..he understood but just to spite at her , c dramas are setting the bar of a guy so high that it is getting tough to get committed in real life :D :D 

I loved each and every scene in demon realm. He could never stop loving her. He was only hurting himself by being harsh on Jinmi. It's like he is punishing himself for loving her. That kiss scene.....I cried buckets when he explained it in the end that he did know that it was Jinmi and couldn't control himself. That was like the most painful scene ever. Goshhhh the feels....And I agree Cdrama leads are setting the standards high.....sighhh. There ain't no Xufeng in this world.:bawling:

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I loved each and every scene in demon realm. He could never stop loving her. He was only hurting himself by being harsh on Jinmi. It's like he is punishing himself for loving her. That kiss scene.....I cried buckets when he explained it in the end that he did know that it was Jinmi and couldn't control himself. That was like the most painful scene ever. Goshhhh the feels....And I agree Cdrama leads are setting the standards high.....sighhh. There ain't no Xufeng in this world.:bawling:

nope there are no XuFeng in this world..... only Men :D 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

nope there are no XuFeng in this world..... only Men :D 

Yup I'm going to die alone. Lol. Sigh. 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 6