Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@bairama I would absolutely recommend it. I am on ep 7 and it is very well done so far. Anything that deals with children and neglect is a tough watch for me. But it is worth all the emotions! Please do watch. I would advise to watch an all out fluff drama on the side to balance it out. 

+2

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@Sejabin Eggs can make you more full.... you can try it for breakfast....

I had the same problem like you and my stomach got bloated easily...so I try to drink hot water often to reduce it. 

Eggs will make me huekk too :bawling: huuuu uuuuuu.. I will drink warm water then.. or hot.. thank you chingu *huggsssss :wub:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Sejabin I was reading your comments about Park Shin Hye... I just want to say that PSH is not that expressive...most of the time her acting is still the same.. JJH is amazing...son ye jin too,...they are extremely expressive.. I would like to mention Kim Go Eun too.... I will never forget her "ahjusshi , sarangheyo" expression...now thats what I call expression !!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Just now, LSGLMH_88 said:

@Sejabin I was reading your comments about Park Shin Hye... I just want to say that PSH is not that expressive...most of the time her acting is still the same.. JJH is amazing...son ye jin too,...they are extremely expressive.. I would like to mention Kim Go Eun too.... I will never forget her "ahjusshi , sarangheyo" expression...now thats what I call expression !!

+2

I know it right.. PSH facial expression is too flat. I want her more expressive. Perhaps her personality is very calm so it’s affecting her acting. Plus they alwways give her those same typical characters in all her dramas. Like she will be the victim and the most hurting and very kind and so on and just that. Kim Go Eun is in different level even she is a junior. I like her because she doesn’t afraid to play any role and not afraid to look a bit mmm ugly. I like this kind of actress ^_*

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@Sejabin I know , right??? she is amazing... she never shies away from experimenting..I find JJH extremely gorgeous... even if she is doing a role which is not gorgeous or maybe a bit ugly look , still the way she lights up the screen..none can match particualrly..!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2