Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@alleram95 I watched SWDBS while it was airing. I'm not sure when Oh my Ghostess aired, but at one point i was looking for JJS dramas to watch, came across Oh my Ghostess, but somehow it didn't interest me enough to watch it just for the sake of JJS. 

@Alice Wonderland Ahhhh two women fighting for one man? That's interesting. LOL. But one is a ghost....those who where in the Ghost ship wanted oppa to die? I can't see how else he can be with the ghost. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

And after ep 2, I was already 'in' with the story so I continue to watch it until it ended. I haven't joined soompi back then, so I didn't know how the reaction of others.

I knew JJS from The King 2 Hearts too. Didn't like the Ghost story but I got to know the amazing actress Kim Seul-gi from the show. Before this drama I already knew Park Bo-young from the Scandal Makers movie.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, superspace said:

You’re reading too much Winter Garden fanfic when you understand the meaning of this:

Hide contents

+2

Guilty here. LOL. I hope we see some neck related content in S2. Hahaha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@kokodus I don't follow the thread so I don't know much what's going on inside there. I just came for some short review and read some.

Women fighting for men is fun when both women are equally fighting. Here, Bong Sun is too passive and being the object of misunderstanding by the ML. Because she acted out of her character when she was possessed and forget all of it when the ghost comes out of her.  It's tiring to watch so I stop torturing myself. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

@kokodus @alleram95 yeah, the shipping war was between Chef-Ghost and Chef-Girl. And I too couldn’t understand how Ghost can be with Chef unless he died, but that ship argued that the person he truly loves is Ghost, not Girl, because he only opened up when with Ghost. However, from the beginning, he has his bias towards the Girl as noted by his sister, and throughout the drama, the only times he would reach out for skinship were when she was not possessed. I guess the weakness of the story was writer made Girl be possessed fro a tad too long in the drama, thus the confusion. Some argued also that this drama is not sending a good message as ML is loving the shell, not the soul :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Guilty here. LOL. I hope we see some neck related content in S2. Hahaha. 

I read too many fanfic that somehow makes me afraid because I don't think Shin-Lee will give us WG love story/relationship and romance develop in S2 as much as we get from fanfic!

And also I don't know which fanfic starting a story about Gyeoul ne*k obsession but I found it more and more :heart3:

+2

• LOL 4

9 minutes ago, superspace said:

I read too many fanfic that somehow makes me afraid because I don't think Shin-Lee will give us WG love story/relationship and romance develop in S2 as much as we get from fanfic!

And also I don't know which fanfic starting a story about Gyeoul ne*k obsession but I found it more and more :heart3:

+2

It started after 40somethingahjumma posted something on soompi about how during the maggot scene he viewed her from a side and during the peck scene he touched her in the same side first. LOLOL. They took it to another level and concluded that JW has neck fetish. Bwahahahahahahahha. WG fandom is full of crackheads. LOL

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 2

12 minutes ago, superspace said:

+2

This was one of the earliest when I saw!

https://archiveofourown.org/works/24611518/chapters/59455291

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

It started after 40somethingahjumma posted something on soompi about how during the maggot scene he viewed her from a side and during the peck scene he touched her in the same side first. LOLOL. They took it to another level and concluded that JW has neck fetish. Bwahahahahahahahha. WG fandom is full of crackheads. LOL

Ah, no wonder I saw a tweet about it. I didn't understand. Super funny lah they all. I love how they are so crazy!

Nooooo, don't say that. I am counting on Shin-Lee to develop their relationship. They have been so patient with the four ships, I cannot imagine them not doing it in S2!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@kokodus Oooh, that's why so many people get inspired to write about it. I am kind of feel guilty to YYS-SHB though. But some of it is quite fun. :D

10 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

This was one of the earliest when I saw!

https://archiveofourown.org/works/24611518/chapters/59455291

Ah, no wonder I saw a tweet about it. I didn't understand. Super funny lah they all. I love how they are so crazy!

Nooooo, don't say that. I am counting on Shin-Lee to develop their relationship. They have been so patient with the four ships, I cannot imagine them not doing it in S2!

I read that fanfic too! It is one of the craziest fanfic about JW neck fetish. LOL!

We will (or must) get WG follow up story in S2. But due to many characters and couples, I think they will give us just crumbs and snacks not fully mukbang of WG like in fanfic.

One of my favourite (beside your fanfic :) of course) is Good Talks and Girl's night.

Spoiler

I love how it portray not only Jeongwon and Gyeoul relationship progress but also about Gyeoul starts interact with other 99's squad -- which maybe quite difficult to get in S2. Based on what happen in S1, the lover of 99's squad don't have many interaction with others -- except Ikjun as insa person. Hahaha.

But finger cross, hope Shin-Lee also aware and knew about viewers expectation and anticipation!

+2

• Love 1