Add and Subtract Game

Admin

48 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Bunny @snowlou watch Oh My Ghostess with me le :heart2beat:JJS soo hensem... @alleram95 I made up my mind. Start ep 1 now lols... 

@Lawyerh

original.gif

Imagine JJS is looking at you like this

Spoiler

SmoggyInfantileCleanerwrasse-small.gif

cr: got it from google. Gif owned by the maker

@snowlou There's a reason for her character. Give it about 2 to 4 episodes? ;) 

When I see @cenching posting tuzki gif, I thought there are tuzki emoticons added in here :lol:

I used to craze about tuzki, onion head, yoyo and cici sticker and gifs back then

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

46 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I skip here & there, was not jjs fans back then. :lol: And my memory work wonderful, I already forget everything lols... 

Update whether it’s good or not can?

I put it on my list awhile back but haven’t start yet:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Is the regular sauce ketchup?

Maybe, lol. Sweet ‘N Sour Sauce it is.

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Havent you watched Oh my ghostess already?

@Lawyerh @snowlou @alleram95 @im0202 I didn't feel the story and dropped it like after 3-4 episodes. Can't remember the details anymore but I felt I could drop it even earlier than that.... I don't think I was the majority though. The drama was more popular than I expected.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I love Oh My Ghostess. I think that was the drama that made me signed up a soompi account after being lurker for a while. There was almost a shipping war though... my first ever, lol

O, and SG mcD’s curry sauce is the best! I will buy it if it’s on sale. But when can I visit SG? :tears:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I love Oh My Ghostess. I think that was the drama that made me signed up a soompi account after being lurker for a while. There was almost a shipping war though... my first ever

+2

Shipping war?!? who was the second lead?

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

@Lawyerh @snowlou @alleram95 @im0202 I didn't feel the story and dropped it like after 3-4 episodes. Can't remember the details anymore but I felt I could drop it even earlier than that.... I don't think I was the majority though. The drama was more popular than I expected.

22 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@000231846597 If im not mistaken my problem is, who is the main lead the girl or the ghost. And who he loved actually... But I really forgot the details so.. well haha... I remember I did skip many scenes, cos I was not patient enuf. But hey JJS look young & shiny! :yaaa:

17 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I have the same thoughts about PBY as @snowlou Its not that i dont like her, but somehow her dramas dont make me excited. Maybe its SWDBS curse... Park Hyung Shik doesnt put me off though...LOL

It aired in 2015, right? At that time I think I was into rom-com dramas. I like JJS in K2H and after watching the tragic ending for his character, I was anticipating his next drama (because I didn't watch YTBLSS). This drama is my first drama for PBY and I only saw her before when she was a guest in running man, so I didn't have any thoughts about her acting. And after ep 2, I was already 'in' with the story so I continue to watch it until it ended. I haven't joined soompi back then, so I didn't know how the reaction of others.

@Lawyerh Like you, at first I'm confused whether JJS like the girl or the ghost, because for about the first half, we only saw from the ghost perspective. But later we got to know more about his feelings. ;)

@kokodus SWDBS is aired after OMG, I think? Or did you watch SWDBS first and then OMG? 

@ktcjdrama shipping war? between who and who? :huh:

330 <- I think I've posted this number for a few times since yesterday :eatdatcarrot:

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Shipping war?!? who was the second lead?

Kim seul gi, she's the virgin ghost who possess Bong Sun (PBY).

@Lawyerh same. I don't like OMG. Bong Sun always got possessed by the ghost and just being that lively in that state. I am not that patient to wait her to change. And the virgin ghost is so annoying. I mean the concept that she only can cross the after life when she could sleep with a man. Gosh... that's ridiculous plot imo. LOL. 

• LOL 5