Add and Subtract Game

Admin

19 minutes ago, triplem said:

By the way I am looking forward Model Detective. Like the 3 main cast . Come let’s watch together.

13 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Count me in and SF 2 too. By any chance.. You opened model detective thread did you? :phew:

Um. I usually wait for reviews from the first 6-8 episodes to decide whether to get into a new drama.... hopefully it would be good and we will see each other in that thread.

• Love 2

16 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Count me in and SF 2 too. By any chance.. You opened model detective thread did you? :phew:

This Hyena...a bit brutal at the end of ep 1:blink: she bit the man's ear or neck? And it was all bloody :shivers:

Oh goody . The more the merrier. 
Hyena- Yes , she is really quite a character I have to say . You’ll see later why she’s the way she is . JJH was a pleasure to look at . Got some nice fan service here & there.
Crap la . I miss being able to use IG to post all my oppas ‘ hotness  

model Detective thread opened by Larus 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, 000231846597 said:

@Hanyeoun I wonder if the @Newsie account in soompi news! sub-forum a bot? Just to satisfy my own curiosity....

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

model Detective thread opened by Larus 

If not seeing Larus making some comments in drama threads, I would think s/he is a bot too.... :crazymad:

Coz s/he owns a lot of drama threads and constantly posting the K-drama news in this forum.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

50 more posts to 500!

:exercice:

Ok post again. 

@Ameera Ali this woman is my animal spirit .

haha . She was trying to touch his abs or what ?

Edited by Guest

10 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

If not seeing Larus making some comments in drama threads, I would think s/he is a bot too.... :crazymad:

Coz s/he owns a lot of drama threads and constantly posting the K-drama news in this forum.

Is larus one of the mod? 

@im0202 currently watching ep 2...hows rookies going? @triplem yes..indeed quite character.. Not quite likeable so far but i'm sure i will why she is the way she is

@wallflowersforjane gogogo.. Then you can put the kbapper thinf on your fan rank

:evillaugh:

On 6/15/2020 at 4:01 PM, Ameera Ali said:

I am with you girl , we survived plastic bag :joy: , we can survive rice cooker DP :tears:

we may win @snowlou we need to find voters :D@Sarang21 come help lover abs friend :D

+2

I think I´m might be late but is the voting still going on? :joy:

+2

• LOL 3

41 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yes . Cuz if double thread we merge & the thread starter goes to the 1st person 

I see you guys busy making money for yourselves and Angie here 

:Megalol:

I found something to make more cash. But I need to think certain things before I really do the plan. 

@Sarang21 Soompi has new member shop where you can explore more infos from the announcements made by @Hanyeoun 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Is larus one of the mod? 

@im0202 currently watching ep 2...hows rookies going? @triplem yes..indeed quite character.. Not quite likeable so far but i'm sure i will why she is the way she is

@wallflowersforjane gogogo.. Then you can put the kbapper thinf on your fan rank

:evillaugh:

No she’s not a mod. Definitely appreciate her passion for starting a lot the threads especially for dramas that are very underrated. 

@Sarang21 miss you . Are you busy studying instead of ogling at abs ? Voting over . But it was havoc in a fun way . Kokodus won but lawyerh never loses either - I mean she’s got like truck loads of oppas . Yes we hv new  fun emojis . Now all your posts can earn you points that can be converted in to “money “ .
more here

And we hv a dark mode theme available.