• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

The guy must be an idiot to give her $1billon won 

At first I also tought that the guy was an idiot for giving her so much money but after reading this I don´t know....

"If anyone wants context. She was the one who contacted him first. She directly messaged him and feigned interest. She promised to live with him and even asked to meet his parents (which she did). The language she uses in the text is the kind of language couples use. Ordinary friends do not use such language. She asked for free richard simmons and money and he gave it to her because he legitimately thought they were a couple (I mean for petes sake, she met his parents). She then ran away with his 1 billion won (close to 1 million USD). You can blame the guy for being a naive moron, but you can't blame him entirely for being duped."

Also where did the guy got that kind of money from? Is he from a rich family?

+2

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

"If anyone wants context. She was the one who contacted him first. She directly messaged him and feigned interest. She promised to live with him and even asked to meet his parents (which she did). The language she uses in the text is the kind of language couples use. Ordinary friends do not use such language. She asked for free richard simmons and money and he gave it to her because he legitimately thought they were a couple (I mean for petes sake, she met his parents). She then ran away with his 1 billion won (close to 1 million USD). You can blame the guy for being a naive moron, but you can't blame him entirely for being duped."

Fair enough..but when someone ask you for so much money , it it a warning sign ..however when you're in love , I suppose it is hard to  look at things rationally ...

@Dhakra is KSJ doing any new dramas? Are you watching any dramas?

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Fair enough..but when someone ask you for so much money , it it a warning sign ..however when you're in love , I suppose it is hard to  look at things rationally ...

so true; a friend of mine got catfished in a scheme. nothing about what she said at the time made sense to me but she trusted him and had been talking for months and they had even decided to get married. even though she herself was a bit unsure, she felt she should trust him and wired him some money. conveniently, right before they were supposed to meet, he fell sick (had a heart attack was the story)....

• Like 2
1 hour ago, triplem said:

yeah... In the first stages of falling in love some people become love-blind.

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

even though she herself was a bit unsure, she felt she should trust him and wired him some money. conveniently, right before they were supposed to meet, he fell sick (had a heart attack was the story)....

Heart attack? WOW. It was an unpleasant experience. He won`t stop. He will move to another victim.

• Like 2

@larus ~ yea after she understood that it was a scam, she stopped taking his calls or messages. but she is one of those forever optimistic romantic people and so after a while, just jumped back into the dating pool. :sweatingbullets: ...

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yea after she understood that it was a scam, she stopped taking his calls or messages. but she is one of those forever optimistic romantic people and so after a while, just jumped back into the dating pool.

I just hope she will meet next time a good guy.

• Like 3

+2

12 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra is KSJ doing any new dramas? Are you watching any dramas?

Wasn't she in Joseun Survival recently? I doubt she will do anything soon. No, currently not watching anything.

26 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Whaat??? For real??? I need to go back and watch it

yeah girl in episode 13 when they were taking drug addicted pilot to prison 

5dbe00a0f1042920559929.gif?download

Now will be more excited, maybe fight scene between 2 oppa :joy:

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic