Add and Subtract Game

Admin

23 minutes ago, kokodus said:

They asked us to come and join the college right when the corona cases here are at peak. Arghhhhh. I don't want to go and voluntarily get infected....

seriously? I thought all educational institutions are still closed according to news....

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Cos he wear sunscreen or bb cream on one of survival variety show lols.... 

I got how many oppa thread, YYS, SKJ, LSG, YKS, PSH. Only 5 partyon not so much... 

lol :D

Please fill in the blanks @Lawyerh

YYS (Yoo Yeon Seok) = _________ oppa

SKJ (Seo Kang Joon) = BB cream oppa

LSG (Lee Seung Gi) = rice cooker oppa

YKS (________?) = ________ oppa

PSH (Park Si Hoo ??????) = ________ oppa

Who of these is Brown Eye Oppa?

:D

• LOL 5

14 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem I called u so many times to oppa brown eyes... he resort to selling toothpaste now... wanna get one? :joy:

Reveal hidden contents

oh dear , I have neglected him for so long....I will go visit him now....I hope he will choose a drama with a faster moving plot next time...:ph34r:. "When the Weather is Fine" was little bit slo mo for me (zzzzzzzz) ..though it was very scenic. Though nothing can be as bad as The Third Charm of course plot wise 

By the way , my mum is in Jung Hae In phase. She loved One Spring Night. She is even enjoying Something in The Rain. I remember tearing my hair out with SITR's plot...my mum on the other hand  is laughing her head off :joy:

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Please fill in the blanks @Lawyerh

YYS (Yoo Yeon Seok) = _________ oppa

SKJ (Seo Kang Joon) = BB cream oppa

LSG (Lee Seung Gi) = rice cooker oppa

YKS (________?) = ________ oppa

PSH (Park Si Hoo ??????) = ________ oppa

Who of these is Brown Eye Oppa?

YKS= Yoon Kye-sang?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

YKS= Yoon Kye-sang?

Should be! @Lawyerh worked hard selling Chocolate to me earlier!

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Your mom wanna join my shipper thread ? :joy: It's like 50 pages already, but I seldom in there :ph34r:

She also has a Jung Hae In thread! So it's 6?

I bookmarked Tune In For Love and One Spring Night too. Good to know there is a thread when I need it. Lolol!

13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

My follower said they're willing to become rice cooker to convey our important message... :joy:

27 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

If this is what losing looks like. I will gladly lose.

Just being realistic! And pre-empting the thread that LSG might be flooded in here next when his show starts. Hahaha!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh I have seen Park Si Hoo in dramas, and have even watched one after his scandal. He's nothing special in my opinion - so you haven't missed out on anything.

Him, Park Yoochun ("toilet oppa") and Kim Hyun Joong ("*beep* attacker") never really recovered from their respective scandals.

Seems Lee Byung Hun ("Lee Santa") is still going strong though.

EDIT: Koreans really come up with all kinds of funny nicknames to the celebrities that are involved in scandals. :joy:

EDIT2: Can't write the real word for *beep* in my post but you can find out the name easily by googling Kim Hyun Joong.

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 2

@Lawyerh can't believe your shipper thread is still alive...did you open another shipper thread? Or was it Ameera? aahhaahha...shipping is hard ler...I last like two weeks at most. 

OSN -  just realise her fiancee is the guy who plays Ahn Chi Hong is Hospital Playlist. This actor has got potential. 

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

Koreans really come up with all kinds of funny nicknames to the celebrities that are involved in scandals.

Don't know the nicknames though heard all these scandals.

Quote Heidi Klum, ‘One day you're in, the next day you're out'.

Who would know 3 out of 4 of the main leads in this hallyu drama would be embroiled in scandals? Only JJH is lucky enough to bounce back.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

Don't know the nicknames though heard all these scandals.

Quote Heidi Klum, ‘One day you're in, the next day you're out'.

Explanation on the nicknames:

Spoiler

Park Yoochun was accused of forcing himself on women in questionable establishments, and he would force them to "sleep with him" in the toilets of these establishments. Hence the nickname Toilet Yoochun, Toilet Mickey or Toilet Oppa.

Lee Byung Hun was apparently interested in a model and kept texting her. He came over to her place to "bribe" her with expensive wines and gifts, thus earning the name Lee Santa. For some reason the whole case took a strange twist when the model was convicted of blackmailing Lee Santa.

Kim Hyun Joong earned the name "_____ attacker" (_____ refers to a "hole in your backside") after his and his ex-girlfriend's sms:es and chats all were leaked to the press. He apparently forced her to all kinds of advances in bed (thus earning the nickname) and he forced her to several abortions. 

Who would know 3 out of 4 of the main leads in this hallyu drama would be embroiled in scandals? Only JJH is lucky enough to bounce back.

I know, it's pretty hard to bounce back after a scandal in Korea, but Ju Ji Hoon was lucky that people "forgave" his drug scandal. I feel kind of bad for Yoon Eun Hye, though. She was recently interviewed and it seems like she really has suffered a lot and is very unhappy. :(

I never liked the 2nd lead in Goong, so I haven't followed him, but do remember reading about what he did to his girlfriend.

Song Ji Hyo has been very lucky to stay out of scandals.

I love following entertainment gossip.... :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, triplem said:

. I  promise I will clean out the Soompi Hangout threads of all its spammers from various universities in the next few months :lol:

This is hardcore. LOL. The things we do for our ship.....hahahahaha. I think we should appoint @triplem as the official Captain of the Ko-Yo ship. LOL. I think LoYo ship already gave up. Haha. The rule should be that the winning team should pick the rice cooker dp image.....Right now I'm searching the Google for most ugly looking rice cooker....hahaha. yes I'm that confident in my ship. LOL. 

Btw I watched a few eps of One spring night while it was airing but I ended up feeling bad for Captain Ahn's character there, so I stopped watching. LOLOL. 

@Dhakra Watch Hospital playlist na. It's a really good slice of life drama set in hospital. 

@000231846597 I luuuurrrrveee Full house. I rewatch that drama from time to time. Love the Thai version too. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

+2

@triplem WMLB

Spoiler

Quite a good ending, although I wished they would have showed more scenes at the end where they lived together. Also wished they would have shown a familiy pic with Young Min at the end, he said at one point he was envy of JH kid, that he had a dad like JH. So I would have loved to see more scenes of them being a family, the OTP living together under one roof.

Over all I loved the drama a lot. I had fun watching it and looked forward to watch each episode. I also like the young male actor who played JH. He's an idol, but actually did well. Good drama, glad I watched it. 

But after all it's LBY, the only actress I would watch blind in every drama. 

She looks incredible for being 41. She looks so beautiful and young. She must have a incredible skin care routine. :D 

The end scene though, where the young meet the old. That was SO incredible cheesy, I cringed so bad.

2 hours ago, triplem said:

So we have two ships - ko-yo ( kokodus and the oppa) and Lo-yo (lawyerh and the oppa) .  i love both lawyerh and koko heaps...but we know that lawyer moves quickly from one oppa to another ( remember her One Spring Night ship ;) she asked you to watch , then she dropped it  tsk tsk)  and I decided to stan koko cuz koko can be crazy in love with an oppa for months.  So the number of votes decides who the winner is . But I kind of conveniently  forgot to tell you that losers  ( including those who voted for the losing ship) may need to change their profile pic to a rice cooker as punishment...but don't worry , noona here will make sure we don't lose :tounge_wink: 

Rice cooker exhibit

Waitwaitwaitwait....so I voted for my sister being with a guy? Can I change my vote? I don't want to vote my sister being with a guy. Oh maaaan. No one is good enough for my sister! I was fooled!

OSN was amazing. Ahhh. 

Rice cooker? Did you forget that I have a history of weird profile pics due to losing bets?  So not only set I my sister up for being with a guy I don't know, I also have to walk around as rice cooker?

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

don’t worry we wouldn’t except result &  @triplem corruption method  :D

If I learned something over the years, it's Noona @triplem can be competetive as hell. She always plays to win. 

2 hours ago, superspace said:

Specifically you’re confussion on the ship name @Dhakra Ko-yo yoyoyoyoyo? Ko or Yo? Loyo?! :lol:

Btw, I am newbie here. I don’t think I have met you in other threads. 

I'm not very often around here anymore. Pretty much only when I'm summoned here. :D I still take care of the Ask the Fellas thread though.

Btw, @triplem Thank you for keeping it clean the past few days Noona.

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

They asked us to come and join the college right when the corona cases here are at peak. Arghhhhh. I don't want to go and voluntarily get infected....

Ah, don't worry sis. Just be yourself and the virus will act like guys and avoid you at all costs. ^_^

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@Dhakra is this true?

Yes, but only in one city (not mine) and it's only one traffic light there aswell. So no, you can't play it at every traffic light. 

45 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra Watch Hospital playlist na. It's a really good slice of life drama set in hospital. 

I don't watch Hospital dramas. And I don't watch RomComs. And I don't even know any actress. And you only say "slice of life"-drama because you know that is the only key word I would hook onto. 

And it's already over! Do I look like someone who wants to binge watch 16 episodes?

I need my two ep a week schedule. 

Poll closed: koyo ship wins. was it fear of koko or love of the rice cooker? whatever the reasons, koyo ships has free rein of YYS for a few days. or more likely dance in relief that they don't have to put rice cooker as DP for a few days.

Loyo ship ~ lets see those rice cookers!

maxresdefault.jpg

Koyo ship @kokodus ~ lmangla, kokodus, @Dhakra @Sushimi @superspace @bestill4610  @mirmz  @partyon @ktcjdrama  @triplem

Loyo ship @Lawyerh ~ lawyerh, @wallflowersforjane  @Ameera Ali @000231846597  @im0202 @snowlou

• LOL 11