Add and Subtract Game

Admin

54 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Final Draft everyone~ no more changes. I'm as simple minded and straightforward as Shin Pd but I will allow some questionable moral standards just for the sake of .... drama being a drama

@kokodus @Lawyerh our two main leads

@superspace doesn't wanna be IkJun..so she stays where she is

@wallflowersforjane no IkJun then you stay as writer Lee

@000231846597 @Ameera Ali @im0202 and @koko'sparents - underlings 

@triplem moderator who got another headache

@Lmangla @partyon @Sejabin outlier

@Sushimi you're not on the chart because this drama is not even on your list (not dark enough :tounge_wink:

Acceptance speech (if I win any award): sorry for those peeps whose names I didn't put in... not enough space...and... and... thank you. 

+2

:heart: :heart: :heart:

I love how Rice Cooker also made an appearance in @Lawyerh' s lines. Hahahahaha!

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Hehehe. I think we should conduct a poll to see which ship has the most support. Hahahahahaha. 

@Lmangla can come in to organise an event now!

• LOL 6

20 minutes ago, kokodus said:

. I think we should conduct a poll to see which ship has the most support. Hahahahahaha. 

This is @Lmangla 's department.. but really interesting to know. Is it possible Lmangla to create a mock poll somewhere here :joy: Edit: ohh... @wallflowersforjane beat me to it. 

@Lawyerh Sorry...JJS is off-limit :mrgreen: I forgot to put 2 rice cookers you know...old flame RC and Toyomi RC... wah you want CSW too...5 timing girl :scream: You know I will never support even 2 timing in my real life right? But ok..no probs for a drama... but now I'm gearing towards giving YYS to @kokodus . 

@ktcjdrama I actually thought about putting you in as one of the underlings...but then this brain of mine decided to forget about it :sweatingbullets: dui bu qi. You can take @im0202 popcorn and eat it. 

Just now, snowlou said:

This is @Lmangla 's department.. but really interesting to know. Is it possible Lmangla to create a mock poll somewhere here 

kekeke... mock poll? why not do it here. what is the content now? who is shipping with who? am not able to keep up with the ships! :lol: but mock polls are only fun if there is a bet involved. so something like those who win, should change DP to rice cooker for a day. those who lose change profile pic to tomatoes. :phew:

• LOL 4

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... mock poll? why not do it here. what is the content now? who is shipping with who? am not able to keep up with the ships! :lol: but mock polls are only fun if there is a bet involved. so something like those who win, should change DP to rice cooker for a day. those who lose change profile pic to tomatoes. :phew:

Please make one~~ you can create any ship based on the chart of @Lawyerh vs @kokodus drama (show us your creativity with word hahahah)? Since it's between the two...the punishment should only apply to those two ONLY :joy::joy: (or...can also apply to the loser ship supporters... oh my.... I think I shall not vote). 

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@snowlou Btw JKH's current flame is @im0202 . Should add her in the list too. And his forever flame is @triplem. But if we start drawing triplem's chart for lovelines, it will go for pages....hahahahaha. 

On other news, they made the lockdown more rigid here again. They have closed down everything. Sighhhh. 

Eeekk... should have told me earlier..this would make a nice complicated relationship chart (koko's ship supporter im0202 is in love with her ex-BF... as for triplem..lets leave her as a moderator or else..). I can not mend the chart anymore ... sigh.. 

Are you in Beijing?? I heard Beijing is going on lockdown again or something. 

+2

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

nd his forever flame is @triplem. But if we start drawing triplem's chart for lovelines, it will go for pages....hahahahaha. 

So true...one oppa is not enough....Yes JKH is my forever oppa in the HP cast. It makes sense that me and @im0202 would support you , so that we can reduce the competition. But as I have to appear neutral, I will say all's fair in love and war. But it is very easy to test @Lawyerh I know her too well...now she's rewatching SF1 ...

Come miss lawyer ....which oppa ?

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Animated GIF

If she starts going through CSW's old works , maybe it will be a walkover and you win koko!

Edited by Guest

59 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

tell me about it; what would we do without soompi to get us through this phase where we hardly see people!

those days, shipper threads were super active and had some real personality. there were quite a few ships that were rather cool! yea, tone of ships often depends on whether they are responsible like how @superspace noted. basically you are like this overly enthusiastic super bored matchmaker aunty who is all excited by this potential chemistry but whether the two go on a date or not is up to them no? so if you are on the sidelines, no one cares about aunty but if you are calling everyday to find out how the date went, everyone is going to be throwing tomatoes at aunty... not-available.gifpopcorn.gif

I am glad we don't have to find out! These daily conversations have been so nice.

Omg! I aspire to be that cool sidelines matchmaker aunty. Haha! 

And where did you get that cool popcorn emoji! 

@triplem Wah so bad, how is the other guy going to compete with YYS with that gif you chose! Should have used the Cafe25 office look to give the other guy a fighting chance!

• LOL 5

welcome dear chingus to an excite battle of lovelines!

on the left, we have @Lawyerh, the LoYo ship:

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

LawyerH is hoping to win YYS because she sees a good friend but does that mean YYS is in danger of being friend zoned? perhaps thats why, there are two other love lines as backup for LawyerH if she does not win -- she will have LSG or ever handy rice cooker. perhaps, we ought to place bets on the rice cooker instead? but no, lets stick to the match friends!

on the right, we have @kokodus, the koyo ship:

Spoiler

minionsshortfilm-160430-1280x0.png

kokodus has noticed that YYS has the same birthday as her dad. does that mean that YYS will also threaten to cut her data connection for watching too many dramas? oh the trauma! thats why kokodus also has backup lovelines if this match fails -- JKH, her old ex.

@superspace hates fighting and as a good dongseng, wants to save YYS from being caught in the middle but rest assured, all will be settled at this match. now chingus, place your bets on the ship and let the match begin!

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

only one player can have gold claim on YYS. the loser will have silver or back up claim if winner gets tired and is no longer interested. everyone else has to satisfied with "I couldn't care less, there are other oppas" claim.

for reference, see @snowlou chart:

Spoiler

qZGNpR4.jpg&key=13790ae9f104fce3c4b65c31

• LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

53 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@triplem Wah so bad, how is the other guy going to compete with YYS with that gif you chose! Should have used the Cafe25 office look to give the other guy a fighting chance!

Sorry., sorry ..I only have CSW's gifs with clothes on. :joy:I figured that CSW smiling in SF1 was such a rare treat that it may win @Lawyerh over , but she's shallow still like me. 

@snowlou @Lmangla I am very nervous to vote...both koko and ms lawyer are long time friends of mine here...this will be tough...but I think koko is still gonna be the winner. She loved this pineapple head for months...

Spoiler

tumblr_psce5iItmu1syslbo_640.jpg

But ms lawyer will change oppa by end of June

https://www.soompi.com/article/1405595wpp/lee-seung-gi-to-join-cha-tae-hyun-in-new-countryside-variety-show

Spoiler

yOOQ2qQ2OSJKYuT3GIkpyF7I2Yk2kNS5_-oMnSAS