• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• PepperSalt

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra I wanna hear about this latest dating adventure

Wait...what did I miss? I need a briefing to catch me up B).  @Sejabin set the bar pretty high with Andreas... now that’s a swoon worthy name if there ever was one.  :wub:

• LOL 2
6 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Your upcoming days/weeks will be awesome.

I'm looking forward too. I think it's pretty good. It took a while for me to get used to that mockumentary style, but now I'm comfortably settled. Haha. Jim is my guy, I knew it from the first ep when he put others things in jello. HAHAHAHA. Don't we all love a prankster? I'm going to keep a note and write down all the pranks he does in this show, it would be very useful to me. LOL. 

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

i think we all always attracted first to the wrong person :D 

i was once too :D 

Yeah but the thing is, it's not the "first time" for dhakra. Bwahahahaha. I'm ready with the popcorn tub here to hear this story. Let's see how crazy this new girl is....

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

+2

10 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra I wanna hear about this latest dating adventure

8 hours ago, triplem said:

I hv no idea as well.  So all @Dhakra said was he keeps getting attracted to the wrong girl or something. So I’m curious :lol:

I wouldn't call it "dating adventure" per se, it's rather like an episode of SLA.

I spare you all the details, but basically I found my ex-gf in an slightly older version, she pretty much said to me that if I want to be in a relationship with her, I have to get rid of all of my female friends and aren't allowed to have any female friends at all. When I start something with her, I have to tell any girl that the friendship is over.

If I can't do that, she leaves and it's over.

Needless to say, but I got rid of her. 

8 hours ago, nrllee said:

Wait...what did I miss? I need a briefing to catch me up B).  @Sejabin set the bar pretty high with Andreas... now that’s a swoon worthy name if there ever was one.  :wub:

I guess we don't know each other yet? A briefing wouldn't be enough, @triplem follows my "journey" to find Mrs.D since....two ? three year now? 

Trust me, I crushed every bar there is in the past already.

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

i think we all always attracted first to the wrong person :D 

"First"? 

giphy.gif

She is probably rather the 10th or something. 

6 hours ago, kokodus said:

Yeah but the thing is, it's not the "first time" for dhakra. Bwahahahaha. I'm ready with the popcorn tub here to hear this story. Let's see how crazy this new girl is....

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Kkkkkk . Me too . At least you know @Dhakra is consistent . 

<_< I wish I could say the opposite.

Let’s hope that Sung Hoon is still on I live alone :( cause this week is his turn to show his fabulous Singapore photoshoot. :( 

7 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

she pretty much said to me that if I want to be in a relationship with her, I have to get rid of all of my female friends and aren't allowed to have any female friends at all. When I start something with her, I have to tell any girl that the friendship is over.

A shock of my life thinking it was your current or soon to be girlfriend. Good thing you dumped her. This is so extreme lol. 

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

guess we don't know each other yet? 

No. I believe we haven’t had formal introductions.  Let me start. Hi, I am nrllee. Ahjumma with a penchant to be a bit too blunt for those with delicate sensibilities, hence the tendency to burn bridges (sometimes inadvertently).  The only thing I have on file for you is that you lift...weights...and you look after that body of yours.  Possibly why you have propositions from those of the opposite sex readily. I am sorry to hear of another failed dalliance.  Mrs D may yet be out there still. Fighting!  :)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

I spare you all the details, but basically I found my ex-gf in an slightly older version, she pretty much said to me that if I want to be in a relationship with her, I have to get rid of all of my female friends and aren't allowed to have any female friends at all. When I start something with her, I have to tell any girl that the friendship is over.

That says more about her than you. Insecure,

needy. Forsaking all others only happens after you take the wedding vows. Not prior. May be cold comfort but you dodged a bullet with her.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, triplem said:

Why am I not surprised? This is a worrying trend . You’re a magnet for this sort of women.:P good you dumped her . It’s way scary . i am sure she wasn’t like that at first , so I don’t blame you. 

Actually I shouldn’t be surprised too. But I am surprised for a split second before he said I got rid of her. Haha I was like who would even say that he can’t be friend other woman  lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, nrllee said:

am nrllee. Ahjumma with a penchant to be a bit too blunt for those with delicate sensibilities, hence the tendency to burn bridges (sometimes inadvertently).  The only thing I have on file for you

kekekek.... you have a file on us folks here? :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekekek.... you have a file on us folks here? :sweatingbullets:

Terrified lol. It’s like on the day of revealing your academic results. :sweatingbullets: everyone is like “ahh I’m scared.” Haha

• LOL 3
  • Guest pinned this topic