Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@cenching @Sejabin look for Lmangla's post on this page 5805 - i think it's the 5th post from the post. Only IF you want to vote ladies...no pressure :joy:

I want to vote for @kokodus because she has proven to be slightly more loyal and she wants it really badly by persuading us with her own drawing with YYS :mrgreen: but in saying that...why don't we give YYS to @Lawyerh first..and she'll most likely abandon YYS in a week or so...THEN YYS can go with koko. win-win solution. (disclaimer: JOKE only...YYS is not an object to be passed around..poor YYS if he ever reads this thread he'll be :bawling:

LoYo ship: 1 (.... maybe?)

+2

3 minutes ago, im0202 said:

woah my country finally eased restrictions... I can finally go out and meet my friends:D

Afraid of a possible second wave though, hope it doesn’t happen:unsure:

They have made it more strict here. Sighhh. Can't even go out of the house from this Friday.  This is really getting frustrating. @snowlou No I'm not from Beijing. LOL. 

GenerousIdleClam-small.gif

• LOL 6

Quick update before my next meeting starts.... :D

I am prone to vote for the Koyo ship because I'm more scared of @kokodus than @Lawyerh .... :D 

No offense to either of you ladies, but @kokodus did say once she was going to come after me.... :D
I'm sure she meant it in a sweet way, though. :kiss_wink:

Will cast my final vote tonight! Until then, feel free to convince me who the better candidate is. :D

466 ***** recalculated / corrected number according to number on top of the page :D

• LOL 6

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

Wah this one trying to make competition more tense by holding vote until midnight :joy: .... 

Btw enlighten me again, @snowlou but what's the benefit for winning :ph34r:?

You win a new rice cooker!  :joy:

466 *** recalculated number

• LOL 6

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Quick update before my next meeting starts.... :D

I am prone to vote for the Koyo ship because I'm more scared of @kokodus than @Lawyerh .... :D 

No offense to either of you ladies, but @kokodus did say once she was going to come after me.... :D
I'm sure she meant it in a sweet way, though. :kiss_wink:

Did I? When? It's good that people are scared of me. Hahahahahhaha. Ask @Dhakra I always threaten him to kill him, but it has not happened.....YET. LOLOL:w00t:

EajGjt9XsAMbQSn?format=jpg&name=small

• LOL 8

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw enlighten me again, @snowlou but what's the benefit for winning :ph34r:

Hmmm.....a very good question ...

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

You win a new rice cooker!  :joy:

But you're not saying I'm the one who has to buy lawyerh the rice cooker right? :skull: 

WOahhh.... @Lawyerh not scared posting the pic of Kim Jong Un meh???? 

Random: I didn't realise dhakra is a 'he'. 

I cannot stop laughing with the current situation! All of you are so funny :D

@snowlou you are surely evil genius like Shin PD! Hahaha

The more information I get about both of you @kokodus @Lawyerh the more protective I become to my brother! *no offense sisters :D

As YYS's sister should I change my DP with this one?! B)

Yoo-Yeon-Seok.jpg

Oh God, I hope I could have 5% of the beauty as he has! :lol:

• LOL 6

29 minutes ago, snowlou said:

I want to vote for @kokodus because she has proven to be slightly more loyal and she wants it really badly by persuading us with her own drawing with YYS :mrgreen: but in saying that...why don't we give YYS to @Lawyerh first..and she'll most likely abandon YYS in a week or so...THEN YYS can go with koko. win-win solution. (disclaimer: JOKE only...YYS is not an object to be passed around..poor YYS if he ever reads this thread he'll be :bawling:)

C'mon @snowlou ! This is a win-win situation for YYS also. Two women within a few weeks? I'm sure he won't be complaining, especially with two lovely ladies like @kokodus and @Lawyerh :kiss_wink:

@superspace What. Is. That. Picture? :w00t:

470 (too lazy to correct the calculations :D - sorry)

• LOL 5

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

@kokodus That picture..... :joy:
You're like, " I'm not going to convince partyon to vote for me, I will just threaten her to vote for me  - muahaha"

Just kidding @kokodus  :joy: You're my friend! :kiss_wink:

462 **** recalculated number (fixed some numbers above :phew:)

Well, It seems to be working. Hahahaha. I'm kidding too. Don't mind me. LOL. 

@Lawyerh Kim Jong un oppa looks so cute too with that hair and chubby cheeks, I don't mind going out with him. LOLOL. 

Want to ask @Dhakra how he feels about this girl....isn't she just stunning? Let's forget the fact that she is way out of your league, but will you go out with her? 

Yoo-Yeon-Seok.jpg

• LOL 8

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

C'mon @snowlou ! This is a win-win situation for YYS also. Two women within a few weeks? I'm sure he won't be complaining, especially with two lovely ladies like @kokodus and @Lawyerh :kiss_wink:

You re very nice @partyon .. Hahahaaha... But one has 2 other concurrent love interests..and another ditched his own bff to come after him...you sure they re lovely? IN THE DRAMA i mean  :joy: 

2 hours ago, snowlou said:

000231846597 @Ameera Ali  - underlings of @Lawyerh

Love from Team LoYo! :joy:

@wallflowersforjane @Lmangla I didn't know Gui Gui much, but I heard she tried to break into the Kpop industry, though with very limited success.

@kokodus @Dhakra I salute to anyone bravely coming out of closet :) Including him:

97379-534170.jpeg

470 [yeah I realized some calculation mistakes above but I guess no one bothers to correct theirs anyway, haha]

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@snowlou @Lmangla I am very nervous to vote...both koko and ms lawyer are long time friends of mine here...this will be tough...but I think koko is still gonna be the winner. She loved this pineapple head for months...

https://www.soompi.com/article/1405595wpp/lee-seung-gi-to-join-cha-tae-hyun-in-new-countryside-variety-show

53 minutes ago, snowlou said:

why don't we give YYS to @Lawyerh first..and she'll most likely abandon YYS in a week or so...THEN YYS can go with koko. win-win solution. (disclaimer: JOKE only...YYS is not an object to be passed around..poor YYS if he ever reads this thread he'll be :bawling:

LoYo ship: 1 (.... maybe?)

+2

:joy: this is the best hangout place to be...

Like @triplem , it is hard for me to vote, and what @snowlou suggested might be a good idea too. @Lawyerh will soon change her DP oppa anyway, I am just waiting for it to happen any day now. (Pssst, there used to be Chocolate Oppa, German Teacher Oppa, Biology Teacher Oppa, etc etc

Anyway.... I guess I vote for @kokodus so I can still see YYS as her DP for a longer time.  Mianhe @Lawyerh no worry, I promise I go accompany you to hunt for more oppas ;) 

• LOL 5