Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

15 minutes ago, staygold said:

Ain't nobody getting any exercise if he was the instructor!!! Only cardio you get is by staring at his sweet face! :lol:

That would be worth my money  :mrgreen:

me doing hard exercises ( looking at his face ) 

E481CCC0-1177-4C80-AA09-D8FF2D80686F.gif

• LOL 3
  • Replies 136.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sushimi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

are you trying to make me happy hahaha......im pretty sure @ktcjdrama share the same sentiment as me :D 

Go watch knowing brother, JK said that IU called and gave him a week to reply, JK replied in 3 days. :) 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

him crying  for Sarang is funny :joy:

@Sarang21 you need to watch love affair in the afternoon , they keep calling your name  , Sarang where are you :joy: 

OMG I can´t believe this .... What have I done why are they looking for me? :joy:

you have to be my middle man since I´m not really keen on dramas involving affairs. Go ask them  why they are looking for me :joy:.

+2

• LOL 2

Wait are we shipping IU and JG?  She says jump and he says how high? :lol:  weren’t they in some Sageuk together?  Scarlet something? 

Actually what hat has he been up to?  Movies?  I think I last saw him in Lawless Lawyer and I didn’t watch that for him.  I watched it for Seo YeRi.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Wait are we shipping IU and JG?  She says jump and he says how high? :lol:  weren’t they in some Sageuk together?  Scarlet something? 

Actually what hat has he been up to?  Movies?  I think I last saw him in Lawless Lawyer and I didn’t watch that for him.  I watched it for Seo YeRi.

He is training some martial arts. Haha

one of a kind actor.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Yes yes yes... we’re shipping them :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
41 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

OMG I can´t believe this .... What have I done why are they looking for me? :joy:

you have to be my middle man since I´m not really keen on dramas involving affairs. Go ask them  why they are looking for me :joy:.

+2

Don’t worry they only want to ask you , did you see this bird with the name of  ( Sarang) 

15634574061563457294.gif

• LOL 1
10 minutes ago, triplem said:

hmm  bursting some bubbles - isn't IU dating someone?

Who?? You can’t leave it like that... I need more information... (protecting my bubble)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, ktcjdrama said:

Who?? You can’t leave it like that... I need more information... (protecting my bubble)

Stick it with sticky tape. PWAHAHAHA. Could imagine. Lol

• LOL 2
18 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

576 :kiss_closed:

@Ameera Ali all characters in love affairs are having psychological problems :joy: what a strange drama. But I keep following because other dramas are boring and stories are too ordinary. Wkwkwkkwkwkw.. I need something different :kiss_wink:

Really, I thought husband problem :joy:

28750185-96C3-491E-910A-3F76B8F0B655.gif

Watch out girl from lottery opps I mean husband :mrgreen:

F385B0EF-33B1-48FA-AE43-C8086E1F892C.gif

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, triplem said:

It was Soompi's bright idea not mine...I was actually surprised Soompi would joke about this ...so this ship IU-JG got potential or not? 

Of course, of course.... ;) 

@angelangie penang can still drive to KL... I’ll pay for the petrol :naughty:

• LOL 2
11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u know if u are in penang now i will drive over your place on spot

Where’s the part 2 of the story?

I will drive over to your place anddd??? :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Guest pinned this topic