Add and Subtract Game

Admin

31 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Wah this one trying to make competition more tense by holding vote until midnight :joy: .... 

Btw enlighten me again, @snowlou but what's the benefit for winning :ph34r:

the benefit of winning?

for one week, you get to spazz about YYS to your heart's content and no one (ahem @kokodus) is not allowed to say "my oppa!")

if you lose, you get to spazz about your first love rice cooker while kokodus will flood this thread about oppa to her heart's content.

whoever loses, has to put up rice cooker in the DP for a week.

re: @snowlou

• LOL 5

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

the benefit of winning?

for one week, you get to spazz about YYS to your heart's content and no one (ahem @kokodus) is not allowed to say "my oppa!")

if you lose, you get to spazz about your first love rice cooker while kokodus will flood this thread about oppa to her heart's content.

whoever loses, has to put up rice cooker in the DP for a week.

Is this good enough @Lawyerh @kokodus:mrgreen: how can these two not say 'my oppa' for a week LOL

@wallflowersforjane where you at my writer nim? 

+2

Just now, kokodus said:

@Lmangla @snowlou The punishment seems a bit extreme though....how can I not call my oppa "my oppa" for a WHOLE WEEK? That is impossible. I think I might as well not log in to soompi for a week. LOLOL. 

you could be sneaky and make "not my oppa yet" posts. okay fine, lets make it 2 days then. but you have to put up rice cooker as DP if you lose for 2 days also! LOL. :P

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

my head supporting @kokodus she stuck with LMH for so long she can probably last decade longer with YYS :wub:

Someone said you should always listen to your heart:mrgreen:

@Lmangla that minion looks so sad. Should I jump ship? Hahahaahha..counting mistake or....by any chance is there any underhanded stuff going on here?:joy:

+2

loyo in indonesian means no energy

Koyo in indonesian could refer to heat patch for body ache

:joy:

@Lmangla I shall cast my vote now !

I vote for...................

@kokodus the Koyo ship! :love:

Reasoning:

1) Ms. Kokodus gets to spazz about YYS for a week in this thread - no difference to what it's been like so far on this thread - it's just another normal day - I can take it:joy:

2) Ms. Lawyerh - even though I love her rice cooker and love hearing stories about it, one week of spazzing about it? Nah, the rice cooker doesn't even have abs.... (no offense @Lawyerh) :joy:

3) I want to stay on the good side of Ms. Kokodus - just for my own safety :joy:

• LOL 7

@Lmangla @snowlou The punishment seems a bit extreme though....how can I not call my oppa "my oppa" for a WHOLE WEEK? That is impossible. I think I might as well not log in to soompi for a week. LOLOL. 

you hurting your ex oppa :joy:

# Koko moved on from you oppa 

LMH I’m shocked :D

5ee770464b696983315000.gif?download

@snowlou some need to jump ship to make even :D

+2

• LOL 5

Just now, partyon said:

2) Ms. Lawyerh - even though I love her rice cooker and love hearing stories about it, one week of spazzing about it? Nah, the rice cooker doesn't even have abs.... (no offense @Lawyerh)

:joy: bwahahahha... someone somewhere wants to file discrimination suit in protection of rice cooker.

c4afca016249aeb028b8e9a6f4296976.jpg

• LOL 7

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@snowlou some need to jump ship to make even :D

@snowlou You need to learn something about Ms. @Ameera Ali ..... She loves two-timing. :joy: Normal comment from her - she will jump ship faster than you can say "abs" :joy::kiss_wink:

That said, it's possible that the Koyo - Loyo battle will still shift from ship jumping.... :joy:

• LOL 7

2 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@wallflowersforjane where you at my writer nim? 

Eating dinner, rejoicing that lock-down is being lifted from this weekend (yesss @im0202) and dying at YYS's North Korean look! 

This is a tough choice, people! (STRESSED)

tumblr_mwvt62aqKV1rj7jl5o1_500.gif

Okay, let's see.

@kokodus has been feeding us content and doing the good lord's work on other related threads and getting hailed on Twiiter. While we have @Lawyerh also giving us the goods and diligently updating YYS actor's thread 

I thinkkkk I am going to vote for @Lawyerh because her rice cooker isn't here yet so she needs some company! Bonus point: seeing her signature on so many threads around Soompi makes me happy!

But you know who are the real winners here. It is us, the voters! A flood of YYS content for the whole week? This place be more happening than his actor thread. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, alleram95 said:

Can I be a bystander and just enjoy the outcome? :lol:

Are you sure? At this rate LoYo will win...unless you cast your vote for KoYo:joy: oh my...i'm too evil am not i..hohohoohho

+2