Add and Subtract Game

Admin

23 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Eh halo what is this :ph34r::lol:

Uh oh....love rival is detected...

TlCGA8u.jpg

I hope there's no technology to search someone through their handwriting:ph34r:

2 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

Not much of a drama shipper but I know I don't like romantic storylines without logical emotional progression.

same! it is why I am not as impressed by chemistry or kisses or abs. if there is fantastical emotional context behind a hand hold, I would be swooning. but random kiss, am mostly yawning. :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Oh gosh, your bolded words was what I was feeling a few weeks ago when I finally decided to write my first post here. But its been super fun, especially meeting y'all here on this thread. :wub:

Which was your WGM ship? I only watched the early years of the show but it went on till quite recently right?

kekeke... I think if you start late at a certain age, you do feel kind of dumb till you get into the groove of posting here and realizing there are lots of ajummahs your age and mindset. hahahaha..

so WGM ended few years ago and I was seriously disappointed. it had become a weekend habit for few years and even when it was just 2-3 members on the main thread, we had a blast connecting and chatting. I really missed it for quite a while.

about my ship:

Spoiler

so my ship was taecgui - we got married global which was my introduction to the variety show. it was basically a random watch because I was really bored and stressed. I found it rather hilarious and amusing and I actually didn't start shipping them till the end which was ep 15.

I honestly thought the thread would die but it ended up being active for 2+ years. really had an awesome time as it was hilariously funny, warm and rational group. we called ourselves delu/rational which means that while we indulged our delu (shipper side), we would also give this snarky rational counterpart which made posts hilarious. like I mentioned before, each ship has an unique vibe and ours was very playful just like the couple. we used to laugh that other ships would hit 'insightful' button or 'like/love' button for posts whereas our defacto choice was 'LOL' for everything. :joy:

you can take it as a shipper's view but the reason the ship ended up surviving for 2 years was because there was definitely something going for at least a while in terms of social media. for example, for chinese valentine (May 20), he released this poster on his twitter. we were rolling in laughter because it makes no sense to release this unless you had some sort of chinese connection. (in case you are wondering, the entire poster is "I love you" in a multitude of languages. so why would a single guy release this poster with his mascot? :lol:

BoEZXyRIcAAjvZ5.jpg

she would get asked in chinese interviews about him in a very playful giggle manner and she would answer with a very cheeky response that was a step away from dissolving into laughter. so there was plenty to chat about for those 2+ years.

the ship was special as it was where I got my taste of organizing virtual events and was part of the road to becoming event organizer role for soompi. in my super enthusiasm, I would come up with random ideas and what was hilarious was our ship was always game. so we had a great time bouncing off ideas of each other that would take a life of its own in really funny events. LOL. :lol::wub:

with long distance, the connection winded down but they certainly had a good vibe. this was them meeting officially after 2 years. notice her very casual girlfriend-y kind of pose. he is quite standoffish and formal in official photos and so this is quite unusual. plus, the fact that media was referring to her as his ex-wife was also hilarious because JYP and taec are very aggressive when it comes to privacy and random rumours.

gemma_taecyeon-1.jpg

the other WGM couple I liked was cao lu and seho. she actually admitted on another variety show later that she had a bit of crush on him while filming. seho also got teased about her in other variety shows in a wink wink manner. whether they pursued it or not, who knows. but it was fun watching them.

so there is my long shipper note! hahaha....

Edited by Lmangla
keeping in spoilers to make post look short. hahahah
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

@snowlou please add LSG as another potential loveline for @Lawyerh She is in a two timing relationship. Oppa is strict on monogamy from what I can tell. I gave up on my previous relationships to be with him now. LOLOL. He will choose me. @superspace Can be a Ikjun and help us get together. And @wallflowersforjane is our Songhwa who is so 'locked in' with oppa's feelings. Bwahahahahaha. 

• LOL 7

7 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Popcorns for me, LMAO.

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

If I'm too obsessed with a particular drama, once it's over I end up shipping the couple in real life too. It happens to me very often. It's just the extension of drama withdrawal where I needed to see more of my precious OTP together. But it lasts only a couple of months before I get addicted to another drama. LOL. Sometimes I feel like these dating rumors are fueled by the actors themselves to promote their drama.

It depends which places you are talking about. I don't feel S. Korean artists would use rumors as promotion... in fact most onscreen drama couples are quite mindful in keeping a friendly distance during the BTS interviews and interactions. It is not common for Kdrama couples to have more than one acting project together.

Although I have my share of drama withdrawal, I ship(ped) the couple in real life only becoz there are very strong telling signs in the BTS materials. Watching another drama is indeed the best cure to the withdrawal symptoms.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

YYS birthday is same as my Dad's actually. 11th April. LOL. Not the same year ofcourse. But all those jokes I made calling him Daddy hits me differently now. Bwahahahahahaha.

Oh My Goodness! Is it just a coincidence? or maybe a fate?! :lol:

@kokodus @snowlou @000231846597 Yes shipper life is never easy. I think I am quite supportive and responsible shipper. I prefer not to left comments on Actor/actress SNS in regards of shipping (many people do this: "Please date/marry her/him in real life! :sweatingbullets:), or even posted about my couple ship in my SNS. My shipper life is only be represented in Shipper Paradise thread! I think romance is always be my cup of tea and I just love to share my delulu interpretation and also read others witty analysis. But if it didn't work, well that's OK. They are just human -- some relationship work some don't. (Why this conversation become so heavy?! :D)

57 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@superspace Can be a Ikjun and help us get together.

I have announced that I am a very possessive sister of YYS. So I need to observe first who are the most faithful one to my oppa. :P

@wallflowersforjane I love Dean & Crush too! Myfav group are TVXQ, Super Junior and Big Bang. They are ahjusshi now, while Shinhwa is more being harabeoji. LOL!

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem & @partyon It’s Monday , what more secret unfamiliar family would got :mrgreen:

@Lmangla don’t remind me of love triangle :joy: 

@superspace welcome to the thread :)

+2

I cannot wait to see Unfamiliar Fam. Saw some stills . Maybe the mum & dad will reignite their romance. I have a feeling we’re being trolled about his 2nd family .  Hmm I cannot predict this drama . :lol:

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@superspace Oh what is ur ship? I myself also got couple of unsailing ship :lol: Until I forgot which ship I'm boarded.

True @superspace .  This woman always open shipper thread , then she abandoned them before the drama is over . :ph34r:

No number 

@snowlou @kokodus @superspace @Lawyerh

OMG GUYS. I AM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW. 

Wah, I am honored to be either Writer Lee or Song Hwa. As Writer Lee, I can write into canon all the ships and fluff I want! Next project: GomGom and to find Chi Hong a girl.

As Song Hwa, four handsome guys as my BFFs and one as a potential love interest. SIGN ME UP. 

27 minutes ago, superspace said:

@wallflowersforjane I love Dean & Crush too! Myfav group are TVXQ, Super Junior and Big Bang. They are ahjusshi now, while Shinhwa is more being harabeoji. LOL!

Yunho will challenge the ahjussi label by dancing harder. Hahahaha! Did you hear Chang Min is getting married? Happy for him and the fans all seem really supportive of it. I am glad that its getting easier for older idols to get married. I want them all to be happy and make pretty babies!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, snowlou said:

@wallflowersforjane can you not ship YYs with uri @kokodus ?:joy: what happen if you start twitting about this YYS-koko ship? I wonder what ppl's responses will be like

Uri @kokodus is also quite famous on Twitter. It will be a cute experiment. But actually 1st time I see Koko ditch her Long time love Lee Min Ho for another . LMH’s comeback drama , she didn’t even touch . Shocking !!!!

Edit I hv an idea - maybe you can add LMH as the love triangle for koko. Ex  lover . :lol: 

@lynne22 the fan meet for TROTR very cute . I heard they’d do another in Beijing. And possible season 2 . By the way I’m addicted to Love Designer.  The pairing of Dilraba & Johnny Huang is fireworks . Didn’t expect it . Are you watching @angelangie

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

I hope there's no technology to search someone through their handwriting:ph34r:

@snowlou

Add a few more people and arrows in and this can rival the HP character map :lol:

*grabs my popcorn

Lucky now no one fighting with my over my DP oppa (except Sooyoung):joy:

• LOL 6

14 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i did lols.....then i got sick so i stop alot of drama and my body system break down now im very slow ><"

i feel kinda of sluggish

Oh dear. Still like that ? Get a lot of rest ! 

Final Draft everyone~ no more changes. I'm as simple minded and straightforward as Shin Pd but I will allow some questionable moral standards just for the sake of .... drama being a drama

qZGNpR4.jpg

@kokodus @Lawyerh our two main leads

@superspace doesn't wanna be IkJun..so she stays where she is

@wallflowersforjane no IkJun then you stay as writer Lee

@000231846597 @Ameera Ali @im0202 and @koko'sparents - underlings 

@triplem moderator who got another headache

@Lmangla @partyon @Sejabin outlier

@Sushimi you're not on the chart because this drama is not even on your list (not dark enough :tounge_wink:

Acceptance speech (if I win any award): sorry for those peeps whose names I didn't put in... not enough space...and... and... thank you. 

+2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... I think if you start late at a certain age, you do feel kind of dumb till you get into the groove of posting here and realizing there are lots of ajummahs your age and mindset. hahahaha..

:joy: And that's why I started posting in Pervy Ahjummas first. Heehee! I think lock-down also accelerated my process. And I am honestly kind of grateful that I got over the initial  because the kind of virtual contact with everyone here is really helping me survive this period.

Spoiler

Oh TaecGui! I heard about that. Oh gosh, Gui Gui. I watched her when she just started in the Hei She Hui show. What a blast from the past. Your shipping activities sounds so fun! It sounds like a shippers' dream! I ventured into some of the Shippers' threads recently out of curiosity and the tone of the posts was kinda confusing so I backed out very quickly again. 

My WGM ships are olddddd. It was Season 1's Alex and Sin Ae and then Jo Kwon and Ga-In. 

+ 2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

:joy: And that's why I started posting in Pervy Ahjummas first. Heehee! I think lock-down also accelerated my process. And I am honestly kind of grateful that I got over the initial  because the kind of virtual contact with everyone here is really helping me survive this period.

Reveal hidden contents

+ 2

tell me about it; what would we do without soompi to get us through this phase where we hardly see people!

those days, shipper threads were super active and had some real personality. there were quite a few ships that were rather cool! yea, tone of ships often depends on whether they are responsible like how @superspace noted. basically you are like this overly enthusiastic super bored matchmaker aunty who is all excited by this potential chemistry but whether the two go on a date or not is up to them no? so if you are on the sidelines, no one cares about aunty but if you are calling everyday to find out how the date went, everyone is going to be throwing tomatoes at aunty... not-available.gifpopcorn.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

@snowlou  I can't believe YYS love rival for Lawyerh is a rice cooker.....that three timing girl.....dangit. I have a lot of ex-bfs  starting from LMH as @triplem mentioned, but I'm glad to see that you put the most recent one, JKH oppa, on the chart. LOLOL. From this chart itself it is very clear that I have more chances with oppa than @Lawyerh Hehehe. I think we should conduct a poll to see which ship has the most support. Hahahahahaha. 

• LOL 7