Add and Subtract Game

Admin

UPDATED: koyo ship leading by margin....triplem heaves a sigh of relief

vote tally for battle of the lovelines: koyo ship vs loyo ship

Koyo ship @kokodus ~ lmangla, kokodus, @superspace @bestill4610  @mirmz  @partyon @ktcjdrama  @triplem

Loyo ship @Lawyerh ~ lawyerh, @wallflowersforjane  @Ameera Ali @000231846597  @im0202 @snowlou

partyon - triplem is doing campaigning for the sake of moderator role. it is her job description. otherwise, while she is posting mod notes, thread will be like "ooh, look at teacher's DP. it is rice cooker. hahahahha"

the-minion-language-is-a-mix-of-real-lan

P.S ~ snowlou, will close poll before I go to bed!

• LOL 8

+2

@kokodusHow could anyone be scared of you? You are like a loud barking puppy dog. You do the right moves but you're just too adorable. 

The only way I could probably die is if I fall over your pile of oppas and break my neck

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

Want to ask @Dhakra how he feels about this girl....isn't she just stunning? Let's forget the fact that she is way out of your league, but will you go out with her? 

You mean I am way out of her league. <_<

Well, pictures are lying. Photoshop seems strong on this one. Mhm......she looks a bit weird.....I would take her wait....... .....wait is she a guy? She kinda looks like a guy.....

Nah, I wouldn't take her out. I like peaches, not sausages!

Nice try sis.

2 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

@kokodus @Dhakra I salute to anyone bravely coming out of closet :) Including him:

? I don't get why I was tagged there. Do I even know you?

Did you come out of the closet sis? If yes, congrats, I will tell your oppas this beautiful message. 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@Dhakraout of loyal friendship to me

Okay, good, I will......

and sisterhood to @kokodus

NO! Just no! I refuse!

giphy.gif

come and vote for this ship...just tag @Lmangla and say you vote Ko-Yo ship. Don't ask so many questions, I'll explain later 

@LmanglaEhhhh......I vote for Ko-Yo (what kind of name is that even? How can shippers be so uncreative? It sounds so......sigh.....) I vote for Ko-Yoyoyoyoyoyo ship. If I made a bad choice, I want to blame @kokodus

If the second lead was more beautiful than Ko or Yo, I want to sincerely apologize. 

@triplemYou owe me an explanation. I blindly voted for something I don't know......huh.....I could make so many political jokes now........but WMLB just ended :( 

6 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

? I don't get why I was tagged there. Do I even know you?

Did you come out of the closet sis? If yes, congrats, I will tell your oppas this beautiful message. 

Oh it is just that someone tagged you for the YYS drag pic, and I joined the discussion with a JJS one.

It is not me but my close friend being out. Hope things will turn out good for her.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

UPDATED: koyo ship leading by big margin....

vote tally for battle of the lovelines: koyo ship vs loyo ship

Koyo ship @kokodus ~ lmangla, kokodus, @Dhakra @Sushimi @superspace @bestill4610  @mirmz  @partyon @ktcjdrama  @triplem

Loyo ship @Lawyerh ~ lawyerh, @wallflowersforjane  @Ameera Ali @000231846597  @im0202 @snowlou

rice cooker is pleased...

AdvancedBarrenFritillarybutterfly-small.

• LOL 8

11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Loyo @Dhakra loyo, u spell wrongly :phew:

Wa-? But @triplem wrote Koyo....yoyoyoyoyo? Is it Loyo? That name is even du......sigh...... @Lmangla I vote for whatever @triplemsaid-

10 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

Oh it is just that someone tagged you for the YYS drag pic, and I joined the discussion with a JJS one.

It is not me but my close friend being out. Hope things will turn out good for her.

YYS? Drag pic? SO IT WAS A GUY! GOSH I AM SO ABSOLUTETY FREAKING GOOD! I KNEW IT! 

WOOOHOOOOO! Self High FIVE 

giphy.gif

Nice try sis! Nice try! But not with Big Bro! @kokodus

9 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Internally said. YES! Just Yes! I agree...Your relationship with @kokodus have always been like this. Don't lie to yourself lol

Sisterhood! Woohoo!

Never. But the loyality argument of @triplem was kinda good. So......well.....what should I do. 

I just hope I didn't do any SL wrong. 

35 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

triplemYou owe me an explanation. I blindly voted for something I don't know......huh.....I could make so many political jokes now........but WMLB just ended :( 

i do i do...but first off...WMLB. I loved it...

Spoiler

Was a really good ending...they wrapped it up nicely and I was so happy that Ji Soo and Jae Hyun are together. And your queen Lee Bo Young - how the heck does she look so young. Unbelievable that she is 41 . I envy . 

first as @kokodus self appointed campaign manager , thank you for blindly voting :kiss_wink:....but so the story goes...there's this very popular drama called Hospital Playlist that recently ended where many of the folks here were following . One of the leads is  this actor called Yoon Yeon Seok  and he became a firm favourite here on this thread. @kokodus and @Lawyerh in particular have been on a drama slump and can't move on with life as they both feel that this oppa is the oppa of their dreams. ;) Slight passive aggressive shade throwing btwn the two made some other members here realise ( specifically @snowlou @wallflowersforjane ) that koko and lawyer were not willing to share this oppa...

Spoiler

5a4218df0246a9044406eee21f92a43f23991b86 not all abs are made for sharing it seems

So , snowlou felt that given this love triangle might cause a shipping war here, decided to end all speculations and ask members of this thread with @Lmangla's help to vote who should end up with this oppa. So we have two ships - ko-yo ( kokodus and the oppa) and Lo-yo (lawyerh and the oppa) .  i love both lawyerh and koko heaps...but we know that lawyer moves quickly from one oppa to another ( remember her One Spring Night ship ;) she asked you to watch , then she dropped it  tsk tsk)  and I decided to stan koko cuz koko can be crazy in love with an oppa for months.  So the number of votes decides who the winner is . But I kind of conveniently  forgot to tell you that losers  ( including those who voted for the losing ship) may need to change their profile pic to a rice cooker as punishment...but don't worry , noona here will make sure we don't lose :tounge_wink: 

Rice cooker exhibit

Spoiler

very_old_rice_cooker_1517832315_d9325c05

@Sushimi wow wow wow, I don’t think I am ready to watch that. It is just a few months after I passed the adult age (Kidding!! Hahaha).

OMG, this thread is so funny. It is already late at my timezone so I need to hold my laugh (my stomach is hurt! :lol:) while reading all of your comments. Specifically you’re confussion on the ship name @Dhakra Ko-yo yoyoyoyoyo? Ko or Yo? Loyo?! :lol:

Btw, I am newbie here. I don’t think I have met you in other threads. 

+2

• LOL 6

They asked us to come and join the college right when the corona cases here are at peak. Arghhhhh. I don't want to go and voluntarily get infected....

tenor.gif?itemid=16564743

At this rate for oppa's honeymoon gift, I think I'll give him corona. Hahahaha. 

P.S. I have 30+ notifications and I was away only for 2 hours or something....LOL. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2

29 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

don’t worry we wouldn’t except result &  @triplem corruption method  :D

# springflowerdelusion

Oh god your hashtag :tounge_wink:....but Ameera...I am assuming you're lawyer's campaign manager since you guys are twins and all...for those who wonder what this means, once on Fiery Priest thread both ameera and lawyerh lost a bet and had to change their profile pics to this - a scene from the show ....So that's how they became the black plastic bag twins @Sushimi  @ktcjdrama what did we bet on ya? 

Spoiler

AIKTJdz.gif

Anyway uri @Lawyerh is not doing herself any favours by posting LSG's advertorials when she is supposed to only love YYS .  Ameera , this is not giving a clear and consistent message to your voters

@partyon  i bring you to the thread....