1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha about to say this then i forgot. Ur DP so dark, moody & edgy :skull: lol

Early happy halloween! Hahaha

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Hae Mi alternate ego on full dark mode :naughty:

Loll. When Hae Mi having

Spoiler

That monthly woman thingy  lolllll. Then just forgo the make up. :) 

:joy: too much? Yeah...

• LOL 2

Lol @triplem i gonna like talk about FP tmr after im done with the finales how i feel. Feel semi upset but happy at the same time :)

once closet comes out. Wow. That Father Kim feel will return...omggg.

• Love 2

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

nd am laughing on your mom's comment on the bepannah guy. he does have a strong jaw but he works hard to show off his abs in drama! putting on weight? so no abs? @triplem would cry if all aunties gave that advice, LOL..... honestly, my whole deal was "please give him a haircut!" LOL...

What cry ? I would throw a fit ! That would be world war 3. Should I hv a talk with @kokodus mom? :D 

@sushilicious wah your profile pic is so dark !! I like !  

@Lawyerh same as you ..if no hot oppa that I can latch onto, the drama will be a no go. Shallowness has consumed us sister !!

@Ameera Ali morning mrs hwang . I heard mr hwang redeemed himself last night , no time to watch yet . 

Edited by Guest

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

wah your profile pic is so dark !! I like !  

Hahaha it's literally so dark till i can't see it clearly on my phone lolll. Cause my brightness is low. Hahaha but it's niceeeeee. Eee:) 

Yeah..Sometimes i no oppa no watch too.

• LOL 2

10 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Yeah..Sometimes i no oppa no watch to

Join the shallow sisters club ! 

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem im starting bcos its first love now. Im a bit tired with psycho, action, crime today lol. Just couple mins, ur Ji Soo already on shower lol

My gosh .. why are using this trigger word ? I was planning to watch much later but now I need to rearrange my drama watching time table . 

33 minutes ago, triplem said:

Join the shallow sisters club ! 

where lollll

• LOL 2

Finals is here...It's actually ending omg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I was from one to two years old when I first listened to this music, the Hungarian dance no. 5, it started my long time addiction to classical music. After that came Swan Lake Ballet and Chopin music. In my country, there was a weekly program every Saturday on TV, it was dedicated to ballet, so I used to listen to Swan lake and Chopiniana (it is another name of Les Sylphides)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

638 :blush:

btw funny story today guys.. so this afternoon I went to a wedding party with mom and akikah party (a kind of party for muslim to celebrate the new born baby?) .. so at the wedding party while waiting for my mom posed together with the newly wes and their families for photograph, I stand in front of the wedding singer who was singing a song. The MC was invited him to sing. He is a lecturer and old and bald (mom said) but he sang nicely so I move my head slowly to follow his song. Lol. And he caught me and smiled. Hahahaha 

NAH then mom and me went to akikah party. And guess what. In that party I found him there too!! And sing too!! And he caught my eyes from the stage and laughed to me. HAHAHAHA so I laughed back at him. And when he started his song  “ketika pertama ku jumpa dirimu..” sya la la la (sang by broery marantika and dewi yul) I fiewwwwittttt to him HAHAHAAHAHA And he laughed again LOL. And mom asked what are you doing sejabin? And I said to mom “oh I just got a new friend.” HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA BA :joy: he must be thinking oh richard simmons this girl caught me singing from stage to stage this afternoon wkkwwkkw.. I think he was one of my former lecturer I forget. LOL

Are you from Indonesia chingu? I guessed from the song lyrics, by searching google. I don't recognize the language :) 

• Like 2

@triplem @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali Lolll I think that they know that international fans are watching. So they written the English words at the end. :) I’m kinda surprised tbh. :) Yayyy to Season 2! Hopefully casts are the same lol!

• Love 2

Second seasons are never as good as first seasons. #TrueStory

The hype and expectations are just way too high.

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali Lolll I think that they know that international fans are watching. So they written the English words at the end. :) I’m kinda surprised tbh. :) Yayyy to Season 2! Hopefully casts are the same lol!

Ya for sure. kocowa the subber  is a joint venture company btwn the 3 big networks ( sbs, kbs, MBC) that provides subs for the North American market . They are well aware of the popularity of k dramas in general , I think they can tell . The one subber that surprisingly didn’t pick this up was Viu Malaysia but it is available on Viu  Indonesia

Edited by Guest