Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@mouse007

The perpetually stiff PHJ actually does lots of aegyo and in full boyfriend mode in Forest....:joy: I was feeling cringing and in love alternatively in a span of seconds....:joy:  I am split between, can’t wait for him to be back to his psychopath mode and want him to stays lovely...:naughty: 

I like how JBA reacted toward his kisses too. Not the usual blank face but she actually acted as if she is intoxicated  because of his kisses...:naughty:

+2

• LOL 5

+2

9 hours ago, nrllee said:

@ktcjdrama @Dhakra @triplem just watched Ep1 of Children of Nobody.  Loved it.  Thanks for the recommendation  :)

Glad you like it. It only gets better. :D One of the few drama where I actually liked the main lead more than the female lead in the end.

1 hour ago, _gillianne19_ said:

Whenever I have that kind of dream, it always end up not having because I woke up! But there's one time I dreamt of kissing, I mean I felt something and when I woke up, it's my pillow!:joy:

@_gillianne19_, was it a wet dream? :mrgreen: 

@Ameera Ali, yep! I dropped it (Forest) temporarily :grimace:

I may resume watching after I'm done with Itaewon Class and Hyde-Jykell-Me or if HyunBin-Virus wears off from my system :grin:. It's so hard for me to keep up with a drama that's not on Netflix

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

@cenching I watched a few more episodes of Forest.. I think I’m on ep 9 or 10 now. :joy:

@Lawyerh I was finally able to watch ep 3-4 of Weather is Fine... I had to wait for the subs to be complete on Viki. Where are you watching it?

Spoiler

I love love love Eun Seob. 

I love the epilogue for Ep 3 where he writes in his blog that he’s so happy she’s sleeping under the same roof as him and how when she commented that his lamp was nice, he was so happy he almost got down on his knees to confess his love for her. 

I also love that when Jung Wu told Eun Seob that Jim Myeong (not sure if I got the name of the girl who got lost right) wanted to meet him, Hae Won was like “why?!” :joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Is it possible for a woman in her 30s to suffer Dementia? An hour ago, I was typing an email addressed to an account officer . I was about to type IST POS Terminal Activity Report. Suddenly my mind went BLANK, I could only type IST POS .... I tried very hard to remember the next word to type but my head starts to ache. I've been through this kind of moment for a while now and I'm getting worried. I often forget people's name, places I visited and even Events. With regards to my work, I often email myself with all the MUST-DO lists or set reminders to my phone. I'm too young for dementia, am I not? 

• Like 5

@thanie memory loss could be due to many factors. Not necessarily signs of dementia. It’s good to monitor from now on to better understand what’s happening.

But I myself, at one point of time, was experiencing a.lot.of forgetting little things, which alarmed me because I am usually very careful and detailed. But now I don’t experience those anymore. It was probably due to high stress around me at that time. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, thanie said:

I'm too young for dementia, am I not?

Unfortunately no.  There are cases of early onset dementia/Alzheimer (but it’s not very common).  Although with the increasing amounts of pressure and stresses the modern world puts on people, sometimes the brain just goes into overload....it shuts down or blanks. And anxiety can also cause it.  So the harder you try to find the answer the more stressed you are and the harder it is for your brain to find the answer (vicious circle).  Sometimes it’s just not enough sleep or low blood sugar.  I suggest you see a doctor and get it checked out.  Don’t stress about it.  More likely than not it’s stress or overload.  :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Officially dropped Forest. I really lost it. Like the whole thing is just big filler. So patchy. 

Yeah I agree the plot is pretty thin.  But I am still gonna watch it to the end...for Oppa. :lol:.  Fine Weather Friends on the other hand...I am hanging by a thread... I will give it another few episodes... and then I will probably bail.  Especially when 365 comes on and also Hospital Playlist. I am not really in a melancholic Erik Satie mood...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

I have kept all my passwords in a note because I would not remember all of a sudden.

I do that too! People said don’t write down your passwords but I do. I keep them all in a file, written in a way only I understood of course. But yeah, I write them all down now. Including my soompi account and password, because I wouldn’t want to get locked out of soompi, would I? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1