• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am okay max with 150

I’m okay with 40 lollll

you really have a lot of patience hahahahahah. Mad Respect to you :) 

@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @triplem Finished watch today’s episode...Three words. “Oh. My. God.” My Shinbuun! He is so awesome! I love him! Oh my godddddddd. I love the hair! I love my little raccoon! *fangirling screams* ahhhhhhhhhhh hahahahaha! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Just now, sushilicious said:

I’m okay with 40 lollll

you really have a lot of patience hahahahahah. Mad Respect to you :) 

hahahha... it depends on the actors and the type of daily drama. most daily are like 30 minutes. so basically a good short break from whatever you are doing and I mostly watch with one eye closed. so it is not full on concentration and my brain is sort of switched off....

I am actually finding it very difficult to watch dramas that are now one hour episodes. so I like that kdramas are now having that 30 minute mark ad break. so I also stop, take a breather for a bit and then sit down and watch. lakorns with one and half hours are becoming a challenge. turkish dramas are like 2 hours per episode!!!!! seriously no patience for that!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sejabin said:

It is.. probably..you can said..stress. If you were living in a place with aftershocks earthquakes happened almost everyday. One aftershock will make you hungry. Everytime the earth shakes, you will feel the feel like you want to eat something :rolleyes: 

ah I see; thats why you are having tummy aches and indigestion problems. basically you are eating at weird times and not digesting well due to added stress. not sure how to help but at least in my experience, when you deal with whats causing you stress in a better healthy way, then the tummy problems go away.... try and stick to regular eating times and don't eat when you are stressed. instead find some other way like listening to music or chatting with people or praying to help you get through it....

• Like 1

I finished Fated to love you. Yes I really did. Ok ok I only read recaps for a couple of eps in the middle because of Gun becoming intolerable with his noble idiocy stint. This is one of those shows where you know, you really get involved in a character and wanted to know what happens to him no matter how much of a train wreck the plot itself is....If not for Jang Hyuk playing Lee gun with all his heart and soul, this one wouldn't have survived. From now on, he is my crazy Oppa. Haha. 

Honestly this could have been a better show. I didn't even mind the fact that they veered off so much from the original TW version, it only makes sense because the original does feel a bit outdated now. But still they didn't have to put us all through the genetic disease crap for like almost 7-8 eps, they pushed me to my last bit of patience when he still pushed her away after the 3 year time gap. They could've done something else. Gahhhh, idk. First half was a fluffy romcom and second half was a dramatic melo. I still love the TW version more, the second half especially where he was determined to win his wife back after they lost their child. Here all we got was self loathing Gun who gives mixed signals to his poor wife who only ever wants to be with him. Sighhhhh. At one point I totally wanted to reach into the screen and shake up Gun nicely till he comes back to senses. Arghhhh. 

Anyways, whatever, this is not a bad show. Just a lot frustrating. Amnesia, noble idiocy and debilitating diseases are not something new to kdramas. I just didn't expect to get these from this drama as the original had none of these....JH and JNR had an excellent chemistry. And boy, JH knows how to kiss. Like he devoured her face completely in that press conference kiss. Hahaha. 

• LOL 2

20 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Lmangla i can take 50 max lol. Monster is one of those i dont press skip button. Empress Ki, i did press lol. 

kekeke.... will be honest - I cheat! hahahaha... whether short or long, I tend to skip scenes when I get bored. in fact I have gotten so used to it that I now difficult to watch stuff on TV where I cannot press the forward button. bwahahahaha... :lol:

• LOL 1

@Lmangla Did I tell you?? Bepennah was on one of these local channels in our local language and my mom watched it. But suddenly the channel stopped airing it Midway, but my mom is not the one to relent,  so she took to the internet installed the voot app in her tab and watched the rest of the show. hahaha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, kokodus said:

JH and JNR had an excellent chemistry. And boy, JH knows how to kiss. Like he devoured her face completely in that press conference kiss. Hahaha. 

LOL... felt like he was making up for it as in their last drama "bright girl's success" they had a very innocent kiss. actually jang nara was like 19 or 20 at the time and it was her first drama and she didn't want to kiss. so she cried and PD got annoyed and so basically they did the camera trick where he leans in and then there is zoom out. so no actual lip touching.  in fated to love you, we laughed that he made up for that lack of kiss :lol:....

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Did I tell you?? Bepennah was on one of these local channels in our local language and my mom watched it. But suddenly the channel stopped airing it Midway, but my mom is not the one to relent,  so she took to the internet installed the voot app in her tab and watched the rest of the show. hahaha. 

kekekke... did she like it? the first half was actually well-written, fast paced and very addictive. then the second half goes mad where they add nonsensical fillers but the best part of the show was that it was obvious the actors were not taking it too seriously and were having fun even during then. so it became actually funny.

and we had a feel they kept an eye on the fan forums and comments. so with one arc, I complained part annoyed and laughing that he was acting like a stalker. then a week later, the lead said "but I am not a stalker!" -- the entire forum was rolling in laughter and tagging me saying "they heard your complaint LOL" :lol:

• Like 2

@ktcjdrama yooo...I love that quote :joy:. Thank you haha

@cenching don’t summon me in that page :) it burns. Lol. So much...positivity :joy:. Yes the Jaw looks nice :) 

• LOL 3

22 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@cenching don’t summon me in that page :) it burns. Lol. So much...positivity :joy:. Yes the Jaw looks nice :)

I was summoned by @Lawyerh, she was burning "kemenyan" there calling for me.....:skull:

+2

• LOL 3

@Lawyerh @ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali @Lmangla I don't mind watching 150 episode dramas if the drama is good. I used to watch Turkish and Mexican dramas 

I strongly recommend the Turkish drama, I love it so much 

And the Mexican 

I watched them in Arabic dubbing :D I watched them on TV long ago. Ameera knows Arabic so I can give her the Arabic links 

Spoiler

The Mexican

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yes i didnt pay much attention to jaw, but his hair is yummy.

You chew his hair? :crazy:

• LOL 2

@Lmangla Hahaha JNR does seem like the shy type. she has such a innocent face, but I wouldn't say no to Oppa. Hahaha. I want to watch that show, but i'm afraid that it would feel so outdated to me. It was in 2002!!!!

I think my mom did like bepennah. Otherwise she wouldn't go that far as to install an app just to watch a show. She is not me. Wait maybe she is. Now I know where I got my fangirl tendencies. LOL. She did say the main guy should put on some weight, and his face looks distorted. I don't know what she was talking about, he looked fine to me. LOL. The major reason why she started watching it was because of Jennifer winget. She loves her, she was impressed with the psycho character she played opposite Kushal. Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@Lawyerh @triplem not sure why but...rewatching again...feel like Hae il not parting his hair have some meaning to it...

like how when he parts his hair, he is open to the help of others. At the same time it’s like he ‘open’ his eyes to justice. But when he doesn’t part, he basically shun everyone around him and do things unrighteously in the name of justice. Things like becoming more violent. Hmmm....:joy: 

• LOL 2

Not gonna rain on other’s parade, so just asking here lol

For Hae Il’s ending is that he goes back to the church he was posted at the first place eh? Possible?

Technically Gudam isn’t his actual post...So we might see a separation?

@ktcjdrama @triplem @Lawyerh 

Cause ameera have a crush on hwang so not gonna ask. Lol. But I see him going to jail. Just saying. To cleanse his sins.

• LOL 2

27 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@nohamahamoud2002 i watched old mexican telenovela before. This one was good.

Reveal hidden contents

Nowadays, me no oppa, no watch. LOL. 

I stopped watching Mexican too. But I watch daily Korean dramas. I watched Sunny Again tomorrow

Now I am watching The Left-handed wife

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Hahaha JNR does seem like the shy type. she has such a innocent face, but I wouldn't say no to Oppa. Hahaha. I want to watch that show, but i'm afraid that it would feel so outdated to me. It was in 2002!!!!

I think my mom did like bepennah. Otherwise she wouldn't go that far as to install an app just to watch a show. She is not me. Wait maybe she is. Now I know where I got my fangirl tendencies. LOL. She did say the main guy should put on some weight, and his face looks distorted. I don't know what she was talking about, he looked fine to me. LOL. The major reason why she started watching it was because of Jennifer winger. She loves her, she was impressed with the psycho character she played opposite Kushal. Lol

kekeke... with older dramas, you have to close your eyes to stuff like clothes and just focus on the story. this drama in terms of story still holds up! :D

and am laughing on your mom's comment on the bepannah guy. he does have a strong jaw but he works hard to show off his abs in drama! putting on weight? so no abs? @triplem would cry if all aunties gave that advice, LOL..... honestly, my whole deal was "please give him a haircut!" LOL...

hqdefault.jpg

• LOL 1

26 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

please give him a haircut!

Let me just add..."Or i will cut it myself in my dreams." Lol.

• LOL 3

@sushilicious Kim might stay where he is since Father Lee is gone. They can transfer him for good... I still need to know what is going to happen to Father Han!!! 

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Kim might stay where he is since Father Lee is gone. They can transfer him for good... I still need to know what is going to happen to Father Han!!! 

Replace Han momentarily?

I think Han will recover. But it’s a long process...

• Love 2