Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

@Sarang21 I didn't see RM in both videos.. it's funny that RM and Suga were not participating in their selfie shenanigans...

RM was in the Hotel one but wasn´t in the selfie one. In the selfie video...you can hear Suga singing Jungkook´s part from the song ON...it´s so funny the way he sings it :joy:

btw. They just dropped this surprised MV and the fandom just lost their mind...like we wasn´t expecting it at all:joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@Lawyerh I haven't seen the new episodes yet but I'm excited for them! I checked last night and they weren't available yet and I didn't get a chance to check this morning because of work. I'll let you know what I think once I've seen them!

@Sarang21 that's a nice video (and lots of dancing!). I didn't notice RM in the videos.. maybe I missed him! 

• Love 3

On 3/2/2020 at 3:05 AM, nrllee said:

Actually @hibiscus23 I see you’re a PHJ fan from way back.  So you may know this.  Does he have nephews or nieces?  A recent Soompi article said this.  I thought he had nephews?

Reveal hidden contents

Park Hae Jin also showed his love for his family. He shared, “When I don’t have anything special, I watch ‘Forest’ with my nieces and family when it airs. My nieces, who turned seven and ten this year, call me by my character’s name and chase me around. When I’m not working, I make tanghulu (Chinese candied fruit on sticks) with my nieces and play with them.”

@nrllee yes indeed been a PHJ for a while now & if you're a fan you must know he's got his own thread plus his newly drama Forest? I'm not sure but I know he's got a sister and most likely he's got nephews and nieces! His avid fan is

Spoiler

nonski whom i believe shld know better than me :) u can also get in touch w/her on Forest thread!

• Love 3

2 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@Sarang21 that's a nice video (and lots of dancing!). I didn't notice RM in the videos.. maybe I missed him! 

Yes the Video was really nice. I knew you would like it because of the dancing :mrgreen:.

+2

• Love 3

21 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Coming from an inexperienced worker..does your superior have their own office room?

Aww..I want to have a cubicle office table one day hahaha

+2

Good place to start... but uhm, we want to aim for own office room, okay. Only then you can have privacy. Trust me, cubicle is not good enough :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Who is the aforementioned character? :D Curious minds need to know.

it is a secondary character in this daily drama called "wanna taste"; viewers hate this particular romantic arc. it seems the locals have been complaining on the SBS boards but no change.

• Love 3

Why are people in Japan worried about toilet paper when they hv state Of the art Automated toilets that do everything! 

@cenching I'm already on ep 6 and trying to catch up as fast as I can! :joy:

@Sushimi in my experience, not all supervisors/managers get their own office. It just depends on the office culture. Some companies prefer that the managers sit with their subordinates which they believe fosters better cooperation and communication between them. I've experienced sitting in a cubicle and also having my own office. Having your own office provides you more privacy but less opportunities to socialize. Now I work from home full time and so do my managers and so we all have privacy :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1