Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@lynne22 Staaaph!!!! LOL. But seriously, those videos of Mike's are really good. That guy knows how to eat. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@kokodus it’s great. But it’s not great when you have an empty stomach. Hahaha

Imagine Smellovision is a thing, so when I’m hungry I play mike’s video and reach into the screen and grab some to eat. Hahaha

Hey, like this I don’t need to go around the world to Try food. I can just try it at the comfort of my home. Hahaha...

Ah...Like this I can touch my idols too?:ph34r: (okay sushi. Stop thinking too much.)

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

50 minutes ago, cenching said:

@bairama @abnoch

Hope you two are fine...:tears: My prayers with you.... 

I think I am one of the few who never interacted with @CatchMine_ID here.... The moment I joined this thread, I saw @USAFarmgirl mentioned that she just passed. 

@bairama

So you know @CatchMine_ID personally? Because I saw that she is our fellow Indonesian 

thank you so much {} I know her personally. Few times it just passing each other as Abnoch's little sister while she is his best friend. I know a lot of her from my brother daily's. Then my brother introduced me to her formally when she started to sick and was getting her treatment, as she hears a lot of me from my brother too. I think she was the one that my brother really open to, it's quite hard to live by your little sister only since our parents deceased with help from aunt and uncle only.

To write this I feel our life is quite dramatic:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

56 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@bairama Haha I will. Never formally say hi to you, but hello! I’m a maknae here. :)

Haha I'm super maknae here! I just found that K dramas are super interesting from Catch as she let me know about her channel. And I just watched Princess Hours and like Joo Jihoon a lot! That drama is classic I think, the style still acceptable even for now. My queue list is Along with The Gods just for him only.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, bairama said:

Haha I'm super maknae here! I just found that K dramas are super interesting from Catch as she let me know about her channel. And I just watched Princess Hours and like Joo Jihoon a lot! That drama is classic I think, the style still acceptable even for now. My queue list is Along with The Gods just for him only.

:heart: I’m a fan of Ji hoon as well! You should watch all his movies this year! I love it! He goes from grim reaper to North Korean commander to a murderer hahaha. And upcoming, he has a Kingdom and Item yayyyyyyy! Ju Ji Hoon is my second:ph34r:

I came in a few weeks later than you. Hahaha.

As of now, both of my idol’s are drowning me with their works. I’m not complaining hahaha :ph34r:

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

@bairama

Cheers up!!! :innocent:  I know how life can be so unkind sometimes but hey!! there’s always a silver lining in the clouds...:innocent:

I think @abnoch is having a mental breakdown from all of the burdens he has been carrying around. Does he receive any professional medical help? As orang Timur, the best psychologists/psychiatrists is the family. He needs supports from his closest people who can help in lighten the burdens on his shoulders....:tears: 

+2

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

@Sejabin This is for you! Hahahaha

I believe people know that I love Guest. Guest is apart of my life, that i accidentally type Guest when I am supposed to type Guess. :joy:

Okay, so out of Guest What i hated was this part.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

He is my favourite character of cause as a fan you wouldn't want your favourite character to die. But at the same time I understand why he wanted to do it. He was a hero who is wiling to sacrifice himself.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Then afterwards he got controlled again and he stab himself in the eye, at that time I was on the verge of crying because of the music and what the image is showing. In my mind I was like No...Hwa Pyung....:tears:

I hated that Guest had to hurt my favourite boy but anyways, he came back alive but with one eye. I guest is okay (I just type guest again.Too lazy to change it back) 

@cenching The only time i let down my emotions is this scene...Can't help it :tears:

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, dotonly said:

@Sejabin Hows the babysit going?

+2 :relieved:

her daddy is home now so aunty sejabin is going to the mall now hua ha ha ha ha ha with her mom. Bye bye daddy :joy:

• LOL 3