Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

@triplem @ktcjdrama @Dhakra the husband of FL is scum <_<.  I agree with @Dhakra I quite like the ML.  The mystery hits you right from the get go.  Giving me all the Lies Within vibes.  Loving it.

EDIT - I am liking the leather clad biker chick that is ML’s side kick.  She’s cool. 

The male lead is very cool. I liked him a lot, especially in the later episodes. I liked his performance. 

Yeah...Nam Gyu-Ri....^_^:wub: Second lead.....She's a hottie and plays her role perfectly........Second leads are in 90% better.....

@thanie It happens to me a lot as well. It never used to but has been getting more frequent for me especially since becoming a mom. I think it's a combination of lack of sleep, stress, etc. There's always a lot going on, so many things to remember and keep track of and we have so many distractions. So I think it's normal for us to have memory lapses from time-to-time. I can't even tell you how many times a day I walk into a room and forget why! I even start talking about something and stop midsentence because I've forgotten what I wanted to say! :joy:

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Officially dropped Forest. I really lost it. Like the whole thing is just big filler. So patchy. 

@Lawyerh Really? Oh man, I hope I'm not disappointed.. I like it so far but I''m still way behind everyone else. What else are you watching now besides Forest and Weather is Nice?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Should I be Super pumped about a show’s sequel knowing that I would say...90% my oppa is probably not gonna be there?:blink:

genuinely asking a question haha

+2

Are you pumped because of the show or because of oppa? 

+2

@mouse007

In fairness Forest isn't a well made drama. Lot's of things going wrong. The only thing worth watching is the OTP. If PHJ is listed in your Little Black Book, you will be fine. He does lots of fan service....:naughty:@Lawyerh's Oppa is SKJ, so she would rather dies than drops I Will Go To You When The Weather Is Nice....:skull:

+2

• LOL 3

25 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@_gillianne19_ @thanie this is either a little awkward to say or I have the wrong meaning to the words “Wet dreams”..but erm..wet dreams happened to guys only? :o 

+2

22 minutes ago, angelangie said:

girls also can have wet dreams one my dear

Especially when the girl was sleeping under the leaking roof while raining....

@angelangie

Older actresses? Lie BingBing, Zhao Xun 

+2

• LOL 1

Compare the pair

Taecyeon - all grown up now. :lol:  

F836-F2-D9-4-A06-4-C87-9819-CA1-CE1-DBDF

HaeJin - aww...still so sweet and chaste.  I keep wondering if it’s because he watches his dramas with his family (including his nephews 7 and 9yo) which is why I have yet to see him in a “bed scene” (like Taecyeon’s above).  Imagine trying to wriggle out of, “SamChun, why have you got no clothes on?  Were you feeling very hot?” :lol:
6-D45-EB4-B-F278-4-F25-93-FC-D24267771-A

• LOL 5

reminds me of the drama 'graceful family' -- this chaebol family could inspire so many dramas and boardroom scenes! now I am wondering if there is an actual family that held a funeral for a fish. hahahahah....

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/east-asia/article/3073959/south-koreas-nut-rage-heiress-heather-cho-engineering-coup

• LOL 1

On 3/6/2020 at 8:33 AM, Dhakra said:

Glad you like it. It only gets better. :D 

Man you’re not wrong there.  It just keeps getting better.  I love the second FL. Why is she not in any more dramas?  Wait...she did a cameo in My Secret Terius?  No wonder she looks familiar.  I will hunt down the screen writer’s previous works and watch them when I finish CoN.  

• Like 1

@Ameera Ali  i don't even drink coffee...but I will need it to survive recapping the episode..:joy: so that I can see at least hopefully 10 minutes of handsome ...they better give me a good episode tonight...

+2

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Man you’re not wrong there.  It just keeps getting better.  

Ahh...just wait....it's getting EVEN better still. Just wait for the second half when the real crazy cases happen. :D 

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

love the second FL. Why is she not in any more dramas?  Wait...she did a cameo in My Secret Terius?

Aww you. :wub: Knowing how to make this ol' grumpy happy. Yes, she played the girlfriend of the male lead (the one who gets shot in Russia at the beginning) in MST. 

She really is a beauty.

+2

@Sarang21 Nothing.......but you saw the notification that I tagged you and you probably wondered why, only to find out that I randomly tagged you for absolutely no good reason. I could also have contacted you somewhere else, but I didn't......so after all this doesn't have any purpose other than confusing you and wasting your time to read this.

And because I like to tease my little sister, I also tag @kokodus so she has to read this nonsense aswell.

Just.Because.I.Can. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

I would be a great villain! 

Ya sis? You still know my nickname for you?