Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Agreed with @ktcjdrama , when my kid was a baby I hated it when random strangers or even relatives who did not wash their hands wanna pinch his cheeks . The good thing is my son had strong stranger anxiety since he was a few months old , so before they could come near him , he started yelling / crying. #selfdefenceagainstgerms :lol:

@Ameera Ali take care. A lot of cases around me as well . 
Everyone just stay calm & wash hands . Build your immune system. Vit c , exercise, eat well . Drink water . Keep your throat moist . Refer to WHO guidelines . The rest you can’t do anything about . 

@Sejabin, I am agreed with @ktcjdrama and @triplem, explain to them properly since  you are close to them. My children are fussy since they were babies until now, they are actually fed up with people  stranger or not stranger touching them since they were babies. They started screaming of the slight motions of people about to touch them and the moment they can talk, they told them off, "Don't touch me, jangan pegang2, bu you peng wo, mo pe wa!!" while glaring....:joy:

• LOL 3

12 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I never touched anyone's baby. I think its not polite to do so.

This!! But yes, in Asian countries I would be called cold if I dont show physical affection to other's babies.  

15 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Cannot stress how JH Looking HANDSOMEEE he looks like an evil mad man..some king

Seriously he reminded me of the lords from GoT :lol: I kept wondering why they put him in the heaviest fur lined coat while rest of the cast wore normal jackets. Maybe he felt extra cold.

20 hours ago, nrllee said:

He then tried to make her take on the identity of the real ChaKyung by reprogramming her mind.

Very close. Almost got it. But like you said it is complicated.:ph34r: CoN is one of fav thrillers in recent times. Keep watching, you wont be sorry. 

• LOL 4

Yeah, even when I want to touch someone’s baby when visiting, I would ask the mother first if it’s okay. And of course I would make sure I wash my hands first. I won’t bother to carry a baby though, would rather carry puppies :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, staygold said:

Very close. Almost got it. But like you said it is complicated.:ph34r: CoN is one of fav thrillers in recent times. Keep watching, you wont be sorry.

@cenching O so Edward Norton...ala Primal Fear?  The choir boy is Red Cry?  I guessed it from his hands in later episodes...he has very unusual fingers/nails.  Camera always focused on his hands...whether he was Red Cry or EunHo. :lol:.  But it was good.  Guessed the girl in the green dress wrong though :lol:.

• LOL 4

35 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@cenching O so Edward Norton...ala Primal Fear?  The choir boy is Red Cry?  I guessed it from his hands in later episodes...he has very unusual fingers/nails.  Camera always focused on his hands...whether he was Red Cry or EunHo. :lol:.  But it was good.  Guessed the girl in the green dress wrong though :lol:.

giphy.gif

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, staygold said:
14 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I never touched anyone's baby. I think its not polite to do so.

This!! But yes, in Asian countries I would be called cold if I dont show physical affection to other's babies.  

when the parents will push the baby, I always say "lets not frighten the baby and make them cry". that works as it is a polite and also genuine response. whether it is pets or babies or toddlers, my philosophy is the same -- watch from a distance but no touching immediately. :sweatingbullets: hahaahhh...just a warm smile and a "Hi" at the babies is enough to keep the parents happy. whether it is pets or babies, I find that when they get used to your physical presence and don't see you as a threat, then they approach you on their own freely and I also feel comfortable interacting.with them. then owners/parents are surprised that the kiddos like me that much and I am giggling inside my head and thinking "well they would because they don't see me as a giant monster" ^_^

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, staygold said:

@nrllee Did you finish watching the series already? Dedicated binge watching! :heart:

Not quite - will have to hit the pause button because the Forest beckons next 2 nights. Nearly there. Red Cry was shot and she had the flashback of her sister and herself as children. So there’s still stuff to be revealed.  Tell you what, the man who plays head Director (abusive father with the rifle who took in EunHo)?  Well he played same sort of character in The Lies Within. Next time he shows up in another KDrama Imma gonna pick him out as the abusive control freak father figure no matter how docile he looks on the outside :lol:

• LOL 3

I love babies and find them very hard to resist so I can understand the urge to touch. However, I am careful to take cues from the parents because I also think it's not polite to just touch someone's baby especially if the baby is less than 6 months old. 

That being said, I am asian and know that in asian countries, people are a lot more affectionate and touchy even with other people's children so telling them not to touch (especially when it comes to relatives) is a bit tricky. I always used to put mitts on babies hands to keep them covered so that if someone touched their hands, they'd only be touching the mitts. Or if there is another child in the room, I'd say in a loud voice (so that others can hear), "you want to say hi to the baby? Touch the feet only okay? Because he's still very young and gets sick very easily.." This lets others know right away that that is what I am comfortable with. It's my way of indirectly letting people know to only touch the feet.

@cenching I watched it and liked it. I think it was @kokodus who recommended it to me. 

@Sejabin I think I've only read one of Sophie Kinsella's books... "Can You Keep a Secret" and found it funny but the movie version was only so-so for me.

• Like 1
  • Love 4