Add and Subtract Game

Admin

22 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@ktcjdrama and @nrllee which drama is more to your taste SKJ's one or Hi Bye Mama?

I am still on the fence about Hi Bye Mama. Will watch until ep.4 before deciding whether to continue or not. 

Pretty sure I will continue watching Fine Weather because I like the whole setting. 

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1

@nohamahamoud2002 HBM is more to my taste for plot and movement but FWF (SKJ/PMY) is more for writing material (it is littered with many metaphors/motifs) so it piques my literary side. But like I said before, I need to be in a certain sort of mood to enjoy FWF (the writing kind of mood), if I am just wanting to sit back and enjoy the plot and not want stimulus to write an essay by springboarding off the metaphorical bent in the drama then I would just watch HBM. :D

@Dhakra happy birthday :)

• Like 2

@mouse007

I finished 2 big bottles of SKII essence and it did nothing to my skin, only a big dent to my wallet...:P The best products from SKII is the sheet mask. I love it but way too expensive to use it regularly.  My sis used a whole range for over 10 years and it did nothing too so she switched to RX Retin A and tada!...:wub:

Majority of my family are female who are crazy with skin care. So since we were born we have been smothered by grandma, aunties from both sides and my mother in all kind of products because genetically we have problematic skin that need extra care.

As long as our wallet allowed, there’s nothing wrong in spending for good products.

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am still on the fence about Hi Bye Mama. Will watch until ep.4 before deciding whether to continue or not. 

Pretty sure I will continue watching Fine Weather because I like the whole setting. 

@ktcjdrama I also like Fine Weather and am glad you are going to continue watching it. :D

7 hours ago, cenching said:

@mouse007

I finished 2 big bottles of SKII essence and it did nothing to my skin, only a big dent to my wallet...:P The best products from SKII is the sheet mask. I love it but way too expensive to use it regularly.  My sis used a whole range for over 10 years and it did nothing too so she switched to RX Retin A and tada!...:wub:

Majority of my family are female who are crazy with skin care. So since we were born we have been smothered by grandma, aunties from both sides and my mother in all kind of products because genetically we have problematic skin that need extra care.

As long as our wallet allowed, there’s nothing wrong in spending for good products.

@cenching LOL one of the bloggers I follow loves the SKII sheet mask as well and she said she rubs it all over her neck after because she wants to get the most out of each sheet since they're so expensive! 

My mom is a very simple woman so I grew up not really knowing much about makeup or skin care and everything I know I've learned over the years.

• Love 2

On 3/3/2020 at 8:06 AM, Ameera Ali said:

I Can watch Oppa in uniform all day :joy:

Same!!!! CJH any day :wub:
@Sushimi don’t mind the rescheduling of Rugal . Gives me time to finish my current ones . I am dying with 5 ongoing . I’m close to dropping whichever that least interest me . 

@Lawyerh is SKJ the main lead in that Sageuk? 
@nohamahamoud2002 I love Hi Bye Mama . I don’t think she’ll stay after 49 days . The idea is for closure for her & everyone else . 

Anyway sorry for late reply . I was under the weather the past few days . 

happy birthday @Dhakra! No birthday wishes this year ?

Edited by Guest

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Hes tired thanie. I let him rest and exchange with young guy student :lol:

Hmmm ... I don't like students :rolleyes: Mine is an ex-convict who's a proprietor of Danbam restobar in Itaewon. You know, I've learned from you guys -  jumping from Oppa to another and to another ... 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

@triplem *cough*:ph34r: pshhhhh I’m Sushimi?

Oh nnoooo .:joy: . I confused myself . I better go change 

@Lawyerh @ktcjdrama no the weather not fine at all ...it was a storm of sorts :joy:. And not quite over ! 

Edited by Guest

12 hours ago, angelangie said:

u give u one environmental friendly way....FOR GOODNESS JUST WASH with WATER!!! 

Hahaha! I agree! I saw online that people are panic buying even in Vancouver and I'm like "why?" It's kinda funny that they're stocking up on peanut butter. 

9 hours ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@mouse007 yes because soompi does not allow to change username before 3 months... lol... 

Yup LMH drama and it has got the broadcasting date.... articles are everywhere... April 13... I am really really excited...so is @kokodus

Right now I am in another heaven... UNDER THE POWER... i loved it... 13th april , there will be two presents for me... one is LMH drama... second is allen ren & janine Chang Drama - never say goodbye... !!! 

@JC's Lingxi oh I thought it was only a month! Hahaha! 

I'll be watching LMH's new drama with you and @kokodus. I've seen all of his dramas so I have to see this one as well.

You're making @angelangie happy with watching UTP. I will be watching it as well! Just finishing Well Intended Love 2 and then I'll start it. I think I can only handle 3 dramas at a time.

@Sarang21 I love how each one of them rang that doorbell multiple times! They really are such an adorable bunch. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@Sarang21 I love how each one of them rang that doorbell multiple times! They really are such an adorable bunch. 

Yes that part was so funny.....Taehyung was the only one who rang the doorbell two times but then proceed to hide himself like a little kid :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2