Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Ameera Ali how you find it darling? Join me in cotton candy syalala land... so lonely muahahhaa

Loved ur gifs :relaxed:

watch only episode 1 , I make some gifs , tomorrow I will catch up with 3 episodes 

78BD76E5-7D02-4ECE-909B-1894134AC484.gif

I wouldn’t mind bid on him tagging @Sarang21 :joy:

• LOL 2

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

then don’t look at main thread until u watch it :mrgreen:

Lol. I was answering you hahahah. Because i would check out all the mentions or quotes in the morning lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Kim Jae Wok hair is enough reason to watch the drama lol. He himself is walking art. No need to see paintings :joy:

I prefer my choi yoon. Or moo tae gu loll.

• LOL 2

@Lawyerh hahaha  today I become mrs hwang :mrgreen:  don’t make me want to be mrs lion gold :joy:

B9E82A88-9E19-4905-B6D1-22196121507B.gif

• LOL 2

@Lawyerh

Spoiler

I devoted to those two lots lol. Didn't have much time to do a FP one. 

• LOL 3

Loll @Ameera Ali like how they say that KNG looks exactly the same in 2009. He is a vampire lolll

• LOL 3

@Ameera Ali @Lawyerh Romance will burn me. I can only handle a romance drama once every four years. Whoops. TYH took it lol. Credit @cenching :) 

@Lawyerh you should see him talking to a child. It’s too cute lol

Spoiler

• LOL 3

Lol @cenching kinda just talk in to my head. Drugged me with her cup of warm tea. Righhhhtttt Ms Tea? Thus I evolved into sugarlicious via @triplem calling me a sugar monster lol...she saw me fanning that’s why lolll

• LOL 4

@sushilicious I read good stuff about my chan drama ...it’s black comedy 

i am actually working today . Having a short break now . My dramas are calling me :D 

@Ameera Ali like I told @Lawyerh I will definitely watch it . I hv no time.  I need to finish up FP first :D 

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

at least @Ameera Ali now seems on the hook. :joy:

Ha ha , what I do , I got weaknesses for his beautiful lips  :mrgreen::joy:

• LOL 1

21 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@sushilicious we not gonna give up , I will sell it to you until  you , throw up rainbows :mrgreen:&

other gang of FP  @triplem @ktcjdramaas well be aware  :joy:

No worries, I love a good rom-com. And KJW. But I still need my dose of crime investigative stuff. 

KJW plays dark moody role better though. Still have yet to see him being adorkable...

• Love 1

6 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Wow I know this Lebanese  drama, but I didn't watch it :) 

This is the only episode I found with subs. 

have sent you and @ktcjdrama PM with the links. there should be all eps hopefully. it was worth watching and yea, he seems to be good at doing very difficult roles. will try and see if I can find "the journey" on netflix or some other site... @Ameera Ali ~ yea random watching on netflix and it recommended tango. this is the first series I have actually finished all episodes. for some reason, netflix annoys me and I basically end up dropping most of what I watch...  don't mind any language as long it is short and not too dark! hahahaha... I keep wanting to watch some turkish series but they are SO LONG!!! not enough patience! :sweatingbullets:

and excited that I finally get to share bepannah with @USAFarmgirl as I stumbled on the subs. yay! if nothing else, the guy is hot and broody and it is enough to get you through the first half! hahahaha... (the second half is a hilarious mess as the channel interfered...)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Lmangla Omg Turkish , Bollywood drama are so long , it take me once nearly 2 year to finish one drama , there are one drama I think u would love it , it called jareemat shaghaf ( crime of passion) but I can’t find eng sub for it - so bad they don’t do sub a lot  for Arabic drama :(

• Like 2

@Ameera Ali ~ so true, I don't have patience for long series that drag on and on and on. am okay max with 150 eps for a daily drama but not longer than that. after a certain point, I generally end up dropping. especially as I get older, my patience level seems to drop even further. keep dropping so many dramas!

• Like 3

yesterday I watched AWFUL local movie -- hilariously it had great reviews. all these art movie critics need a brain check up. so for the first time in movie theatre, I played games on my mobile phone to pass time. my cousin brother apologized for taking us and my mom tried to make him feel better saying it wasn't bad. LOL.

• LOL 2