Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sushimi

Add and Subtract Game

38 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

who are these twins? are they famous for some reason?

something that is weird... so I was looking at that pic of gutierrez brothers and they didn't look that alike?! sometimes, I wonder if it is my eyes because with certain sets of twins, they look similar but not actually alike and I have to take a second look and then see how alike they are.. :sweatingbullets:

The 2 sets of paternal twins The Legaspy and The Muhlach are the children of celebrity parents in PH. While Gutierrez Twins are part of showbiz dinasty in PH too...

+2

• Like 4

@angelangie   are you watching Flipped? So i chanced upon this kiss scene...I know it was supposed to be romantic...but I found it gross...ahahahaahah...maybe I am germaphobic

@sushilicious + 3 ????

• LOL 4

+2 

*breathing heavily but quietly* calming myself down as tomorrow will be my interview test.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@triplem  yes im watching flipped but they will make my OTP break up and so i stop watching it till they patch them bk :P 

@sushilicious just go in naturally....however your first word will be a little nervous...after u pick up your pace...u will be fine :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mouse007 said:

Good morning guys... just getting up 

And mine is ending...

• LOL 3

“Gong Yoo also has a seductive Adam’s apple, which goes amazingly well with his sexy, muscular physique. He has the ability to naturally draw attention to his Adam’s apple without much effort.”

*giggles*

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Watched Thorn/Innocent Thing, good one great acting....IMHO, I would say the hot PE Teacher feels lust more than love towards the pretty student.... On a side note, it does difficult to resist a teacher who is that hot....:naughty:

@triplem

Any teacher as hot as him in your school?? :naughty:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@angelangie  Forgive me You may have misunderstood my comment.  That’s why I added that’s why I come here because I respect all views and those who share them:heart: -2

1 minute ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@angelangie  Forgive me You may have misunderstood my comment.  That’s why I added that’s why I come here because I respect all views and those who share them:heart: -2

hahaha no my sister from another continent....i understand what u mean....i just add it on....sorry if it come out the other way lols....

im beat up today lols

• Like 2

Just now, Sejabin said:

378 :relieved:

perhaps I’m the one without drama views in here HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :joy:

Oh. Soon my current dramas will end and new ones will come! Yeah! But it’s on Monday and Tuesday. Which is bad, because I can’t watch first thing in the morning.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@cenching @triplem anyone who looks like this?

+2

PE Teacher, Darling....:innocent: Not the nerdy type...:lol:

2QbjP.jpeg

@Sejabin

Try Money Flower, not much romance and it is a Nirvana in Fire-ish drama...

+2

• LOL 2

@Sejabin everyone have preferences it’s normal to pick on the dramas you like and dump the ones you don’t like :) be yourself :) 

@cenching eeeehhh. Don’t say that to Kim soo hyun. :( He is not nerdy. He is rich! Immortal!  :( 

*sulk...laughs* Hahahaha.

+2

• LOL 3