Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Dhakra You lost your mind, didn't you? I feel really sad for Mrs. D now. How did you become like this dhakra? Are you like this from birth or it's just something you acquired while growing up. I'm curious. What made you turn into this annoying person? 

You call me all sorts of things, idk, Coco powder? Coconut? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

You lost your mind, didn't you? I feel really sad for Mrs. D now. How did you become like this dhakra? Are you like this from birth or it's just something you acquired while growing up. I'm curious. What made you turn into this annoying person? 

Have I lost my mind? The voices in my head say no, but I don't really trust them. One of them sounds a bit scottish and the other is a pirate. A PIRATE! Arrrr! 

Mhm, I think it's all started with a good portion of talent combined with really intense training too achieve this level. Add some influence of second lead behavior to this and I became like this. 

I mean Mrs.D will never have a boring day again. And I am very good in making people feel special. I think that's not too bad.  I always go the extra mile. 

Coconut?

Yaaaay, you still know it. :D Ding ding ding. 

Coco Powder? Why should I ca......ahh....is it because I smash you in every argument and since I call you coconut, a smashed coconut is coco powder? Wow that actually makes sense, you are very smart little sis.

@mouse007

Nice one yah?? :naughty: With no BGM, just lips, hands and stethoscope actions plus kissing sounds....:joy:  You know what, I saw a SC at a certain angle of that scene before I started the drama and I was like :scream: how come SK TV allowed a ML to put his hand “there” on the national TV!?!?!?! :scream:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

16 hours ago, nrllee said:

I will hunt down the screen writer’s previous works and watch them when I finish CoN.  

I haven’t watched Que Sera Sera, but The Village: Achiara’s Secret is a great one to watch too. It is more spooky because there is a lingering spirit but still a very engaging watch. We kept speculating every episode until the end. Being in that drama thread was one of my most enjoyable experiences in soompi (when I used to have the extra time) 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

+2

@triplem i think im going crazy myself with this 50 series drama :lol: so theyre like always in danger, got politics rival, backstabbing, war. Omg, SKJ what you've done to me :ph34r:

Use oppa power to propel you forward! I have been able to survive my 50 eps weekender for the love of my oppa , surely you can do this 

4 hours ago, cenching said:

Snow On The Sea Breeze

Omg this one . 

Spoiler

Too tragic !!! I cried a river at the end . 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

This is really affecting me now...reading the thread I cannot remember who is who:( It’s like I remember typing the post but I couldn’t come up with why:sweatingbullets: ahhhhh memory lost omg. Is it I watch too little drama? Or too much! How you guys watch so many dramas at once and remember each of the story? 

+2

I don’t know how . But I just do . :joy:. I am watching like 4 or 5 now . 
no numbers 

6 hours ago, cenching said:

Snow On The Sea Breeze

That’s a movie yeah?  Well his nephews won’t be watching that unless they go to the cinema so that could explain why he would consent to a bed scene.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@Sarang21 Nothing.......but you saw the notification that I tagged you and you probably wondered why, only to find out that I randomly tagged you for absolutely no good reason. I could also have contacted you somewhere else, but I didn't......so after all this doesn't have any purpose other than confusing you and wasting your time to read this.

And because I like to tease my little sister, I also tag @kokodus so she has to read this nonsense aswell.

Just.Because.I.Can. 

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

I would be a great villain! 

Ya sis? You still know my nickname for you? 

Looks like you are bored and needs to find a hobby. :joy:

+2

• LOL 1

Dropped Forest, and Never Twice. I might drop Tell me what you saw this week. So much pressure on this week's episode to perform! :lol:

The Cursed is ending this week. Fingers crossed. Last week's episode was so so good!

Spoiler

B02MobY.gif

@cenching Thanks for the heads up on Snow on the sea breeze. I didn't know it even existed. Now that I know I shall avoid it.

Dr Cutie, chinese drama was such a satisfying watch. Pure fluff and such a good female lead. Male lead too is easy on the eyes even though his acting wasn't as good as the FL. Next on list is I've fallen for you - whenever it gets subbed completely. I am still on ep 13 of Find yourself. 

Edit: Also would like to bring to your notice an absolutely well made and intelligent film (considering the current virus outbreak.) Please do watch if it is available in your region.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Coco Powder? Why should I ca......ahh....is it because I smash you in every argument and since I call you coconut, a smashed coconut is coco powder? Wow that actually makes sense, you are very smart little sis.

Whuuut?!?! That's not at all true. You are just very fierce in saying your opinions eventhough it's wrong and questionable most of the times. Being loud doesn't mean being correct. Pfffft. 

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, Sushimi said:

I’m a fish remember? But I must say I have transformed to a full on sushi so....I’m a bait now I Guess?:unsure: but it’s alright. Back into the ocean, my homeland.

Did I miss the fish memo? Weren't you something like a mermaid of some sorts? 

3 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

Looks like you are bored and needs to find a hobby. :joy:

I just have time for many different things and teasing people is kinda of a hobby aswell. 

Whuuut?!?! That's not at all true. You are just very fierce in saying your opinions eventhough it's wrong and questionable most of the times. Being loud doesn't mean being correct. Pfffft. 

But the truth is, it is actually never wrong and/or questionable. I am more like a voice of Truth. Dhakra, Voice of Truth. That has kind of a ring to it. 

I'm not loud, just very persistent.

35 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

Just curious, why did you drop Forest?

Probably because the story/plot is meh... I have to watch with my brain disengaged much of the time.  It only re-engages into gear when there is clever dialogue between the OTP.  And those are few and far between... I switch off during the whole business dealings...and even the diabolical water poisoning cover up plot... Like what @triplem mentioned, pacing is very uneven.  So shifting in and out of gear can get tiresome.  I think I am in the mood for this which is why I am staying.  Fine Weather Friends is very contemplative and given the whole specter of COVID19 hovering in real life, it just seems too laid back in comparison.  I might be lulled to sleep when I need to be alert and watching (not panicking) when the virus hits :lol:.

@Dhakra - Thus saith Dhakra...In sooth...:lol:

I am more like a voice of Truth. Dhakra, Voice of Truth.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@mouse007

Many people dropped Forest in the first half of the drama, I am not surprised. I said to myself when I just started that IF his past unravels in the middle part of the drama and the OTP doesn’t interest me anymore, I will drop it too. 

This drama has a potential to be good, but I don’t know what happened. The writing, directing, editing, sometimes even

the acting are weird. Not too mention overly used tropes. Even the OTP only started to find their footing after a while, AFTER they started their lovey dovey....:phew:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1