Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@mouse007 @nrllee I dropped Forest because I grew tired of it. Even when the dialogues were good, the execution was weak. If I am investing 16 hrs I shouldn't have to force myself to watch a series. I can catch up with the otp clips on instagram or youtube anyways.

• Love 3

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Ye luming is really funny le

Such a good actor! Maybe one of the reasons I am delaying watching is because I know how he ends up!

Spoiler

Tell me what you saw - ep 12 - Really!?! That's all you could think of! :wacko:

MLhQ.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

But otp looks good. Promising.

I will tune in.  I like the actor who plays the younger version of Yoo JiTae.  Park JinYoung (from GOT7).   He caught my eye in He’s Psychometric.  Great stage presence and a natural feel about his acting.  

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Anyone else who cook ever experience burning hand sensation after cutting chilli? 

Ya for sure...but I guess you'll get use to it after awhile ...

so how is your oppa power coming along...has SKJ had any babies yet...

Hmm so for When The Weather is Fine..third wheel making an appearance soon eh ? :lol:...but he's not my taste...no competition there...he looks even younger than SKJ ...

Forest - I am still stuck mid point...sorry to say way too many better dramas clamouring for my limited watching time ...Hospital Playlist starts this Thursday and more importantly my beautiful man's drama is coming soon...I am so waiting for this one...

Full teaser...kkkk I am doing a PSA here :lol:

Spoiler

@Lawyerh @staygold I also found Ye Luming funny. The actor playing him is so so good.

That drama you shared @Lawyerh looks promising. I will join you in watching it when it comes out.

@Stay Gold @cenching I also feel that Forest could have been better. I am also not very interested in the business dealings going on and I don't really understand why Kang Han Seok is so invested in it. Is it for the money? Is it for the glory? 

I just want to find out why he has memories of Miryeong forest. LOL

I am still watching Well Intended Love 2 but out of the 3 dramas I am currently watching, I'd say Weather is Fine is at the top.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh @mouse007 the drama is slow like tortoise. I can multitask while watching . But SKJ oppa power with his chestnut  coloured eyes , soothing calming voice ....ahhhh ...

wow 3 babies! One every year ? He’s productive 

25 minutes ago, kokodus said:

You are acting really strange these days. What happened?

Nothing. :D 

I asked @Sarang21 if the french word for bubble (in german: 'Seifenblase') is actually bublé. And if yes, if Michael Bublé then is named after an bubble of soap, or Michael Seifenblase. (the wit is funnier in german....kinda). 

And while I was asking this I realized that my mind really comes up with some weird questions and/or combinations. 

But if you want a reason so badly, you can always say I reached the bad age of 33 (most people here know why I consider 33 as the bad age) while still being without Mrs.D :D So maybe I'm just going crazy.

@Lawyerh oh I see.. I can understand why they'd have her quarantined. I still don't know how I feel about FL.. she seems so mopey. LOL but then again, she does have complicated past.

@triplem LOL it is slow but it makes me want to see more! 

Well Intended Love 2 is moving in lightning speed in comparison but it's so shallow. :joy:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Nothing. :D 

I asked @Sarang21 if the french word for bubble (in german: 'Seifenblase') is actually bublé. And if yes, if Michael Bublé then is named after an bubble of soap, or Michael Seifenblase. (the wit is funnier in german....kinda). 

And while I was asking this I realized that my mind really comes up with some weird questions and/or combinations. 

But if you want a reason so badly, you can always say I reached the bad age of 33 (most people here know why I consider 33 as the bad age) while still being without Mrs.D :D So maybe I'm just going crazy.

Attention Add and subtract team

We need to find Mrs. D for @Dhakra. He is slowly going crazy and I have to suffer the consequence by him asking me strange questions.

It´s very urgent!!! 

• LOL 2

+2

1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

He is slowly going crazy and I have to suffer the consequence by him asking me strange questions.

Hey that was an important, reasonable question!

@cenching which ep are you up to now for CoN?  I am up to Ep16 (counting 1/2hr ones or Ep8 in the old way).  I guessed right about the girl in the green dress.  Still unsure about who Red Cry is but I have suspects.  I am still mad about her hubby and her step mom’s response to his infidelity left me speechless.  <_<.

Fine Weather Friends is way too cryptic for the normal audience.  There’s mystery already in the characters, then you cloak it with folklore/legend/stories which add another layer of mystery.  So by the time you decipher how the stories relate to the characters, you lose your connection with them.  It becomes like a character study in a book.  So it’s connecting for me cerebrally, but not in my heart. It’s a bit like Parasite the movie for me.  Thus far I connect with it intellectually but I don’t feel for the characters at all.  This may be why it’s not exactly a ratings hit...yet...it may change later on.  We’ll see.

• Like 3