Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sushimi

Add and Subtract Game

@Sejabin

Along with Money Flower. Voice...Moo Tae Gu...This...This...Handsome sexy psychopathic man. *grunts*

Period / History : Maids (More Than a Maid) I cried a little while watching this.

+2

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, triplem said:

@angelangie   are you watching Flipped? So i chanced upon this kiss scene...I know it was supposed to be romantic...but I found it gross...ahahahaahah...maybe I am germaphobic

kekeke... rather than gross, I found it strange and most importantly, all sorts of unsafe!!!! :sweatingbullets:

first thing I noticed -- rather than cute guy -- her super bad posture while sitting on the bed's headboard was rather distracting. she was hunching like crazy and I was like "why old lady back????"

and then she is sitting on the headboard -- which may or may not be safe

three -- her shaving style, first poor fella! what if he got nicked by her super bad shaving. please have some concern.

four -- I agree with you @triplem, eating shaving foam by accident probably tastes super gross... so not really romantic.

maybe we are just ajummahs? :ph34r:

• LOL 2

9 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Whats a DP? Lol haha You mean the thumbnail of the video?

@sushilicious your display pic (profile pic)

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

I have decided that I'm going to read the Ashes of love novel. Wish me luck. Lol. 

@kokodus you’re committed! Lol let me know what the book is like. 

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

who are these twins? are they famous for some reason?

something that is weird... so I was looking at that pic of gutierrez brothers and they didn't look that alike?! sometimes, I wonder if it is my eyes because with certain sets of twins, they look similar but not actually alike and I have to take a second look and then see how alike they are.. :sweatingbullets:

@Lmangla when they’re out side-by-side you can def tell the difference between them. But if you only see one of them, it’s hard to tell who is who. Lol

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, cenching said:

Watched Thorn/Innocent Thing, good one great acting....IMHO, I would say the hot PE Teacher feels lust more than love towards the pretty student.... On a side note, it does difficult to resist a teacher who is that hot....:naughty:

@triplem

Any teacher as hot as him in your school?? :naughty:

+2

Aiyoooo , not hot teacher in my work place ..that ‘s why I have to watch k dramas :D 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 3

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... rather than gross, I found it strange and most importantly, all sorts of unsafe!!!! :sweatingbullets:

first thing I noticed -- rather than cute guy -- her super bad posture while sitting on the bed's headboard was rather distracting. she was hunching like crazy and I was like "why old lady back????"

and then she is sitting on the headboard -- which may or may not be safe

three -- her shaving style, first poor fella! what if he got nicked by her super bad shaving. please have some concern.

four -- I agree with you @triplem, eating shaving foam by accident probably tastes super gross... so not really romantic.

maybe we are just ajummahs? :ph34r:

We are most definitely ahjummas :joy:. Exactly,, that whole shaving foam in your mouth thing was most unhygienic. 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 2

@mouse007...My Chan at his early age. He is winking, but the gif duration too long. So he is just like barely winking. :( 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUeFBQshpuutEgCxbAfps

@triplem Have I recommended "Ashes of love" to you yet?!?! You should watch this. This is similar to Peach blossoms, but at some point I certainly felt it surpassed TMOPB in terms of angst. LOL. 

@lynne22 I read somewhere that Viki subs are better, so I'm going to start my third rewatch in Viki. With timed comments on. It's going to be glorious. LOLOL. 

• LOL 5