1. 1. I prefer my morning coffee:

• black
    • with milk (or cream)
    • with milk (or cream) and sugar
    • with sugar
    • with condensed milk
    • with condensed milk and sugar
    • with vodka
    • as a specialty coffee (latte, cappuccino, flat white, espresso, etc.)
    • I don't drink coffee in the mornings (gasp)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2020 at 04:00 AM

@Lawyerh I had to use my phone lol. And I forgot to type Don’t.

Btw. Would you all be okay if I’m hereto chant and not plus 2? :sweat_smile:

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

And also @Ameera Ali still havent bcome Mrs Hwang?? Lol

Done it now , heart , rainbow missing I can’t do it 

• LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Why? Too long? Haha... i tot it was cute

Yeah. Because too long. Added emoji it looks bad. But will consider reopening lol.

anyways.. @Ameera Ali @triplem @Lawyerh @ktcjdrama Kinda I’m telling you guys about how I’m not too sure when I will be able to hook myself to another drama...so..if we ever meet again on different dramas, you will see me updating stuff. But for now. I will close down my information shop. :) 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh yeah. It’s hard. But it’s time for me to close my information shop. Haha. Take a break. Because I said it in all my dramas. When something is really good, after it ends. It will be even harder to find a good one because your standard have risen. Thus it’s harder to find....

I really like this series. It’s amazing. Just abit can’t get over the fact that next week Friday Saturday will be empty...again.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@Lawyerh I am lucky, Its easy to me to move on 

, I done it with TYH I can do it again

* telling myself that every morning  :sweat_smile::mrgreen: 

• LOL 1

I find it easier nowadays to move on when you are watching so many dramas at the same time... no time to waste, lol....

• LOL 2

Lol.one thing is for certain...I didn’t end FP empty handed. I found my next Oppa lol. So it’s a good catch lol.

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Hmm who?? Nam gong min?? 

Lol.. 

Lol. NamGong Min is in DP lol. I’m saying KNG hahaha. But that’s a great catch too. Though My Chan And KNG are the top lol. :) 

@triplem help me clear lol. My system got problems. Ended up having 4 post omg

• LOL 1

What the...My system hangs. And refreshed my page to see 4 post. Lol. Helllllpppp

scare the crap out of me helppppp

Spoiler

12-D001-CB-6-F5-A-4584-91-CB-92548-BAE75

66-EF242-B-CBFB-462-A-BFED-629-FF640-A0-

@triplem @Lawyerhwow you can see it on his eyes. It’s dark lol. I think they put exceptionally thick make up loll

+2

• LOL 2

+2

@triplem @LawyerhWill also be my first time watching a sageuk drama. But I mean, when KSJ calls, I have to watch it. I also lack a bit on new KSJ gifs, so this will be a perfect opportunity to collect new material.

giphy.gif 

Huuuuh ~ :love: Probably the only time I will be swooling. :D 

@Sejabin ~ are you under stress? you have been having tummy aches often... sometimes, stress also affects tummy. remember one year that happened to me. it made my migraines bad and I could hardly eat for months. ended up eating lots of ice cream/vanilla milk shakes as that was one of the few things I didn't throw up... but anyway, take care of yourself.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@ktcjdrama ~ am not surprised. netflix is frustratingly strange. I never find anything I look for. everything to watch there is super random viewing. so I watched this drama also by accident. am not sure if there is another name but it seems to be called tango even in arabic.

if you are looking for eng subs

Reveal hidden contents

https://fssubsblog.wordpress.com/

check out this link -- it seems to be a subber; at least ep 1 link is available streaming...

Wow I know this Lebanese  drama, but I didn't watch it :) 

This is the only episode I found with subs. 

the actor is Bassel Khayyat, he is a genius actor, he acts difficult roles. I watched him in an Egyptian series called "the journey " last year.  He was a psychopath 

https://newsbeezer.com/ksaeng/a-scene-that-links-basil-khayat-and-reham-abdel-ghafour-to-the-journey-enchants-the-pioneers-of-the-communication-pages/

About the actor:

http://www.creativearabtalent.com/en/talent/68/bassel-khayyat

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem not joining them? Crazy in love :lol:

Lol! Nahhh. I have too many oppas . I’m constantly in love .

@Ameera Ali mr hwang is a good kisser.  In Misty you can see his skill :w00t:

@sushilicious ok removed your posts . I know how it feels to miss a drama & find it irreplaceable. ...but I’m also watching so many at a time like @ktcjdrama that i move on quite easily. Also the blessings of having so many oppas , there’s always one to look forward to :lol:

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, triplem said:

ok removed your posts .

Thank you! :kiss_wink:

When I’m so used to the world that the drama has made, it makes a deep impression and it’s impactful. Everytime I don’t want to leave I will remember a line in chinese stating that “If old things doesn’t end, how will a new one come?” As much as I feel that I need to leave, but...sigh need some time to get used to it and at the same time wait for KNG’S next project :p 

Another factor that contributed to me feeling what I am feeling...probably because of those iconic character that I’m never gonna see again. Unless they have a season 2...which....I highly doubt so. Not to rain on anyone’s parade, but I felt that based on my guesses. Everything have fallen back into place, there shouldn’t be anymore stuff to talk about...I think this series is design for just one series. I maybe wrong but hm....

My philosophy up in here lol.

i just got spoiled! @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama Gosh! :bawling: the person should have put the photo in the spoiler. The person who types about 14 minutes in should put it in the spoiler too! I specifically scroll to the end of the drama just so I don’t spoil the front...guess someone did it for me :dissapointed: first time I desired not to get spoiled lol.

I want to watch it to find out myself...hmmmmm....okay...now we know that Han survived..

Let me just watch this to cool off lol.

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@sushilicious  it’s was cool episode , every scene deserves a gifs :yum:

I feel for hwang :bawling: I hope he all right I can’t see him in preview :(

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@sushilicious  it’s was cool episode , every scene deserves a gifs :yum:

Hwang feel for hwang :bawling: I hope he all right I can’t see him in preview :(

Lol. For now I only watch those fighting parts at the end. :) so I know nothing about the front. I saw those fighting, bone breaking parts lol. Other than that I know nothing :dissapointed:..until I found out that the doctor saved Han. I mean..it’s a good thing...but I...want...watch it...myself lol.

@Lmangla @triplem I recently have been in love with LUTYN’s ost. I know it’s late. But gosh. I love hyolyn’s voice lol

Spoiler

• Like 3