Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@triplem. I am really hoping for  365 to be a serious thriller.  Please no comedy.  I think I’ve had my fair share of rom com for a bit and am getting jaded.  I thought Memorist was going to be serious but the trailer seems to give it a comedic vibe?  So I am giving it a miss.

@Lmangla I chat often at @packmule3’s blog.  But be prepared to go deep and talk plot analysis and philosophy.  Or just go read for different perspectives.  It will open your mind. :)  I avoid DramaBeans because it’s hard to discuss in seriousness there.  There are clique groups that just talk amongst themselves and I find it hard to follow discussions.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

where do kdrama fans go to chat these days? are there other forums besides soompi?

I don’t think there are many forums for that but there are many blogs though...

Btw, I remember that someone said in a certain K entertainment website under comments section that Soompi Forum is full of drama loonies...:joy:

• LOL 6

@nrllee ~ DB has been reducing in strength. not sure what is going on there. was wondering if it is just similar to soompi where people have migrated elsewhere and was wondering where they went. @cenching ~ are there a lot of blogs now? haven't paid attention. think it is also because I don't follow the hot dramas anyway.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Lmangla

There are many new blogs sprouting like mushrooms after the rains, some aren’t that popular but there are still some posters albeit minimal. Also official YouTube of the TV stations, IG and FB. Many commented there too. So I would think, the people are spread out. If I am not mistaken, you wrote for DB before?

• Like 2

Just now, cenching said:

@Lmangla

There are many new blogs sprouting like mushrooms after the rains, some aren’t that popular but there are still some posters albeit minimal. So I would think, the people are spread out. If I am not mistaken, you wrote for DB before?

yea, they used to have this "theme of the month" where readers (even if you are not member) could send in stuff. and so I sent in something when the inspiration stuck. some of the themes were fun pieces to write. I actually was surprised every time I got picked because my drama tastes are very different.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, cenching said:

Btw, I remember that someone said in a certain K entertainment website under comments section that Soompi Forum is full of drama loonies...:joy:

I can vouch for that...winks...

@Lmangla There are plenty of avenues to discuss dramas...twitter threads, IG posts and you can form IG group...comments section of  streaming sites..

@nrllee I think 365 will be a serious drama with a tinge of humour but teasers so far have been not very forthcoming with the tone...but they do seem very tragic. I love Hi Bye Mama...I watched two episodes straight and cried till no tears left ...'

Edited by Guest

30 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Oh dear... this drama needs special scheduling... :sweat_smile:

Yes ! My eyes maximum puffy after that ! 
But very nicely & thoughtfully done

where are Seo Kang Joon fans ?

no one is commenting, and his drama started today 

I am not crazy about him, but I like his drama, and he is handsome and fresh :) But I am really too old to be his fan lol

Kim Myung Soo's drama "Welcome" will air a month later, I like the fantasy and romance, so I guess I need to watch some mini-series for a change. I like to watch actors in 20s but can't be a crazy fan anymore lol. Am I older and wiser?? 

+2

• Love 1

Is it ok if l join this game? I've been a member of this forum since 2014, but for some reason didn't realize until today that there are some interesting discussions in this thread. :joy:

(Did I do my maths correctly? :D )

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

@partyon welcome here :D , we do all discussion here  , current drama / past drama :joy: what ever gossip you like :D

@Sejabin Ep 16 of CLOY , worse episode of drama , I do t think I will rewatch it again :mrgreen:

@Lawyerh did you check oppa brown eyes first episode :joy: , I don’t know If I am ready for school uniform yet :mrgreen:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

but for some reason didn't realize until today that there are some interesting discussions in this thread. 

Hey there amigo!  Welcome.  Sure you can join.  Yes we congregate here amongst friends when the drama/actor thread turns hostile.  And then we rant/vent knowing what we say won’t be taken “out of context”.  That and we also add anecdotes of interesting musings from daily life (some of whose are living breathing KDramas in themselves).

@Sejabin

Tomorrow will continue CLOY ep 16 with office wifi. Because it is free

Guess your boss will have to put up with more Hyun Bin angst. :lol:

@triplem

I love Hi Bye Mama...I watched two episodes straight and cried till no tears left ...'

I am expecting the same which is why I am holding off. I think there will be tears in the beginning and then again at the end.  Similar to movie Be With You.  I was a mess in the end.  Every time I rewatch I am still a mess at the end.   It’s a “good” mess though because that story was done so well.  I don’t think the writer of HBM will have her “come back” at the end of 49days.  Even if she did, wouldn’t she return as a baby?  Not as an adult?  Reincarnation has so many “forms”.  I feel for the new wife though.  I can understand her completely.  It’s impossible to compete with a memory.  The thing about memories is that your brain is hardwired to only remember the good and forget much of the bad (unless the person was villainous from the start).  The child is a constant reminder that there was always another woman.  And now that the ghost of the deceased wife has reappeared, it’s even harder to find her place in their family unit.  I want to believe that this will all be about closure and letting go...for everyone involved.  Otherwise it wouldn’t be a rational story for me - the ethos in the drama would be erroneous.

I am also holding off because I promised packmule that I would go to PMY and SKJ when the weather is fine.  :lol:  I can only juggle watching and analyzing 2 dramas (which are still running) at one time.

@nohamahamoud2002 I think you need to wait a bit for people to catch up on the drama.  Not many watch live.  They will come.  Packmule is likely to be blogging about it so if you’re after meatier fare when it comes to discussions, head over there.  The drama has a very “Hallmark” feel to it, right down to the sepia muted filters so it looks to be a comfortable watch.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

@nohamahamoud2002 I think you need to wait a bit for people to catch up on the drama.  Not many watch live.  They will come.  Packmule is likely to be blogging about it so if you’re after meatier fare when it comes to discussions, head over there.  The drama has a very “Hallmark” feel to it, right down to the sepia muted filters so it looks to be a comfortable watch.

Do you have a blog too? 

I looked up packmule3 lol.

I already know the blog, it has such a unique name, which I can't mention here :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1