Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Dhakra Hahaha I really thought you were describing some drama. LOL. Believe me, similar dramas with such crazy storylines exists. 

And bwahahahaha I wish that was me standing beside Fawad Khan. Sighhh. Let's not lose hope, I will bag a handsome man like him someday. It's a Pakistani drama. 

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, cenching said:

In Untouchable Lovers, Guan Xiao Tong has the worst hair that I ever seen in my entire life....:crazy: Beaver’s tail, anyone??

+2

None of the Chinese dynasties I learned about have this kind of hairdo :joy: must be a new trend. And I thought Marge Simpson’s hair is bad... :lol:

• LOL 1

+2

38 minutes ago, kokodus said:

And bwahahahaha I wish that was me standing beside Fawad Khan. Sighhh. Let's not lose hope, I will bag a handsome man like him someday. It's a Pakistani drama. 

Wait he is handsome? Well.....okay. 

I totally have to make sure you don't find any guy at my wedding. Not going to happen. Make sure to leave that exotic indian princess vibe at home. 

I am happy, one of my videos reached 3100 views :) the OST is popular, because it is the recurring theme in the drama. It plays daily in the last seconds before the preview. I was lucky to choose it early for my MV lol, it has about 50 views daily

@Dhakra and @kokodus I was once deceived when you were arguing about fandom in one of your heated posts and thought that you were not friends only to discover that you are very good friends lol. I was really amused by your posts, you have a wonderful sense of humour.

+2

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Wait he is handsome? Well.....okay. 

I totally have to make sure you don't find any guy at my wedding. Not going to happen.

Not if I get married first. Hahahaha maybe you will find Mrs. D in my wedding. Who knows.....LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

Not if I get married first. Hahahaha maybe you will find Mrs. D in my wedding. Who knows.....LOL. 

It took me two minutes to guess who Mrs D is only to discover you are referring to his soompi name lol

Fawad Khan. I watched him in a Pakistani drama too and liked him, he is good-looking. Also in Kapoor and Sons. And in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.

Talking of Fawad Khan I suddenly remembered Ali Zafar. He is so cockish and sings some crazy songs in Coke Studio :D

+2

• Like 2

+2

37 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Dhakra and @kokodus I was once deceived when you were arguing about fandom in one of your heated posts and thought that you were not friends only to discover that you are very good friends lol. I was really amused by your posts, you have a wonderful sense of humour.

Yeah, we hear that all the time. Normally with @triplem warning all people around us to take cover. :D 

36 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Yeah I am not afraid of that. Most likely not going to happen anytime soon. 

The guy that fits your expections needs to be born first :P 

10 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

None of the Chinese dynasties I learned about have this kind of hairdo :joy: must be a new trend. And I thought Marge Simpson’s hair is bad... :lol:

That’s why I said invented....It’s impossible during olden days they can managed to styled the hair that way because no hair products yet at that time, saliva won’t do....It needs minimal 5 gallons of hair products to kept it that way.

The most ridiculous part, I remember there was a scene where Guan XiaoTong and another girl both in THAT particular hairdo were fighting physically....:joy:

+2

• LOL 3

13 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

The girl who played as Melon is quite cute... actually also suit the ML look better le...

Wah the progress is so fast after that Dont waste your food @mouse007 :joy:

@Lawyerh I also found Melon adorable. And yes! I also felt they progressed so quickly which is what led to their demise. They didn’t really know each other when they started dating. 

and yes! The kisses in Find Yourself are a lot more torrid than CLoY :joy:

@staygold what episode are you in now?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@nohamahamoud2002 Congratulations on your MV!!!! Fawad is a wonderful guy. Have you watched him in Khoobsurat?? He looked the best in that movie. 

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSikm08gDq15vR1H2MZYN9

@Dhakra ughhhh at this rate I have to adopt that kid that is yet to be born and live as a single mom, I guess. All the handsome guys are either taken or gay. Sighhhh. Fate. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

18 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw song wei long kiss better than hyun bin @cenching and hes 99'ers line :joy:

I am not going to pick sides in this debate! :phew: I suspect there is a secret pact among drama artist to not kiss properly and frustrate the audiences in general! 

@mouse007 right now I am on ep 11. B)

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw song wei long kiss better than hyun bin @cenching and hes 99'ers line :joy:

I am not going to pick sides in this debate! :phew: I suspect there is a secret pact among drama artist to not kiss properly and frustrate the audiences in general! 

@mouse007 right now I am on ep 11. B)

+2

• Love 2