Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

14 minutes ago, cenching said:

@ktcjdrama @triplem

Started OMV, abused FF button starting episode 4, gave up on episode 7 and went straight to the finale....<_< Damn boring!!! No substance whatsoever, only a parade of muscles and abs plus some intimate scenes rolled into one....I am sure I won't miss anything by go straight to the finale...

+2

Move on to Terius then!!... Hm, maybe it is a good thing that I stopped at ep.12 of OMV... lol

I am now watching Go Back Couple. I don't like it when I watch different dramas at the same time with the same actors/actresses. Get confused if so. I started GBC because I wanted to see Son Ho Jun after discovering him in Terius, but then another drama was on with Jang Na Ra. So I put it on hold. Now on ep.3.

• Love 1
  • Replies 149.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Move on to Terius then!!... Hm, maybe it is a good thing that I stopped at ep.12 of OMV... lol

I am now watching Go Back Couple. I don't like it when I watch different dramas at the same time with the same actors/actresses. Get confused if so. I started GBC because I wanted to see Son Ho Jun after discovering him in Terius, but then another drama was on with Jang Na Ra. So I put it on hold. Now on ep.3.

I dropped GBC, I even forget which episode....:joy:  Jang Nara's mother was PMY's mother in HPL...I will start Terius maybe Monday....Weekend is busy for me.....

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem Abyss also hold press con. The guy look soooo shy & a bit clueless around PBY (he didnt offer his arm as usual male lead do :D). Do u saw it? 

Lookout

Reveal hidden contents

He’s shy . Yes I saw it . Think this is his first main lead ? I will watch after Waikiki finishes in a couple of weeks . I’m a bit nervous about fantasy dramas. I saw the teaser, lots of mystery but let’s see . 

Lookout  to me is KYK’s best work to date.  I love him Long time . I always think he’s a very good actor . Also such a nice built & height . :D Since the time I started watching k dramas , think he was the first member on Team Kim:joy: . I also like Sweet Stranger & Me . He was so hot in the flashback fight scenes 

@cenching OMV - the story is weak but I enjoyed the OTP together.  But I also abused the FF button . @ktcjdrama the plot towards the third act was zzzzzzz.  They could have made it 12 or even 14 eps . Terius on the other hand could have extended a couple more . I loved GBC . Very sweet drama. I hv soft spot for SHJ . 

Sushi still in KNG mode . Poor My Chan . :D 

Edited by Guest
35 minutes ago, triplem said:

He’s shy . Yes I saw it . Think this is his first main lead ? I will watch after Waikiki finishes in a couple of weeks . I’m a bit nervous about fantasy dramas. I saw the teaser, lots of mystery but let’s see . 

It is his first lead role. He looks really different with this hairstyle... I saw him only in 30but17. Will check out Abyss, but not very sure about the story too. Hope it will work out just fine. None of the dramas I'm watching currently got me excited like FP... They're still good, just not that level of excitement.

GBC ~ so far (ep.3) I am sympathetic with JKY's character there... kinda shipping him with the female lead, lol... I know they won't end up together, but still hoping that he won't turn out to be a jerk...

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Jang Nara's mother was PMY's mother in HPL...

It's still okay for me since it is a minor role. She is almost everywhere too, just like the Russian Ajusshi in FP, or the bad teacher in Psychometric.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@ktcjdrama @triplem

Terius is :thumbsup::thumbsup: so far....... He isn't a man that I would called handsome but damn!! He is SEXY.... :phew:  He eats sexily, drinks sexily and definitely moves sexily....:love: 

Btw, even though I am a mother of 2 non twins (2 years gap) but I can't stand the behavior of the twin so far....:skull: I experienced no nannies or housemaids for certain period of time during my children's younger days but it had never as disastrous as what happened with the twins....:skull:

+2

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, cenching said:

@ktcjdrama @triplem

Terius is :thumbsup::thumbsup: so far....... He isn't a man that I would called handsome but damn!! He is SEXY.... :phew:  He eats sexily, drinks sexily and definitely moves sexily....:love: 

Btw, even though I am a mother of 2 non twins (2 years gap) but I can't stand the behavior of the twin so far....:skull: I experienced no nannies or housemaids for certain period of time during my children's younger days but it had never as disastrous as what happened with the twins....:skull:

+2

So you couldn't wait till Monday after all... :lol:

Yes some viewers couldn't stand the twins at all... but for me, they're adorable. Don't worry, they won't stay annoying all the time.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem how about Room 9 & D-Day? I do watched Sweet Stranger halfway, i cant remember why i dropped it. I think the storyline. Cos i like both lead just fine and they got chemistry too. 

KYK got 1 time make me giddy... in Pinocchio, when he flirt from the car and she was in the bus lol...

D-day was alright - like the cast . But storyline after awhile was ....zzzz... Sweet Stranger plot drag out too much but I finished it & was on the thread as well.  But R9  - storyline too crazy for me . I also can’t envision him with FL ( yes , very shallow of me :D ) . The ones I loved- Plus Nine Boys & Gohg, The Starry Night. Me also first saw him in Pinocchio . 

Sushi , what is Room7 ? 

10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes some viewers couldn't stand the twins at all... but for me, they're adorable. Don't worry, they won't stay annoying all the time.

They are adorable. Also did not understand why ppl didn’t like them. So precocious & cute 

Edited by Guest
30 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yup, there are some appointments that didn't pushed thru so I have time.....

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

They are adorable. Also did not understand why ppl didn’t like them. So precocious & cute 

They are cute and adorable BUT at 6 years old some children should know better to do what they did in the cake shop scene also at 6 years old they should know how to tidy up their own toys......If they are 3 years old, it's just fine....I know the drama will find it difficult to works with double 3 years old but to put 3 years old's behavior on 6 years old do cause annoyances.....

+2

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, cenching said:

Yup, there are some appointments that didn't pushed thru so I have time.....

They are cute and adorable BUT at 6 years old some children should know better to do what they did in the cake shop scene also at 6 years old they should know how to tidy up their own toys......If they are 3 years old, it's just fine....I know the drama will find it difficult to works with double 3 years old but to put 3 years old's behavior on 6 years old do cause annoyances.....

+2

Lol! Don’t worry, it’s part of their character development when Terius bb sits them. You will see them change .

where’s that from @Ameera Ali

@Lawyerh Think eps 14 of MND was one of the best...

Spoiler

The OTP trying to be a cool couple and trying to behave as they are not jealous was just cute. At the end of the day they realise they best be the petty sort of clingy couple :lol:.YWJ and Han Groo really match, I think one of the best things about this drama is that this couple have very natural skinship. Really feels like a real couple and not acting / tropey. 

Actually male lead's dad is a real two timing jerk. He wants his cake and eat it too. No wonder male lead hated the idea of marriage and the mum was so stuffy. I didn't like her (mum) at first but you come to pity her cuz she was the one who was trapped in a loveless marriage with no way out.

@sushilicious You're not watching PsychoM?

Edited by Guest

@cenchingYou watch Terius? I loved it. The female lead is so HOT! This is why dramas are fiction. You can't be a mom and be SO FREAKING HOT!

Although the drama is really, really good, I watched it also because of eye candy. :D 

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Lol! Don’t worry, it’s part of their character development when Terius bb sits them. You will see them change .

Spoiler

I loved the vibe between the kids and him so much. The scenes where he waited for the kids at the bus station arriving, it was so funny to see him having a cool entrance and making everyone swool.

Oh gosh, I totally have to rewatch the drama also at one point. 

@Dhakra omg that bus stop scene ...:lol: . It’s an ahjumma dream come true . . By the way just realised Kyung Soo Jin signed with YG end last year . Big agency . I hope this will propel her career. 

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem didn't had the time to, today. Was Busy with my assignments haha

Ok . Fighting !! 

Edited by Guest

@triplem  @Dhakra

Regarding the bus stop scene, I am wondering how close was that to reality.....Do the mommies in SK really I meant REALLY dolled up and dressed to the nine while minding the children??? :joy:  He stood dressed in black among the colorful mommies there like a sore thumb, a HOT and spicy sore thumb making me hyperventilated, when he put on his dark shade I fainted....:skull:

@Dhakra

I am in episode 5-6 and the mommy of the twin looks nothing assembles HOT yet.....

Btw, I love the group of mommies and a daddy in the apartment complex, they are so nice...:heart:

+2

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, cenching said:

Regarding the bus stop scene, I am wondering how close was that to reality.....Do the mommies in SK really I meant REALLY dolled up and dressed to the nine while minding the children??? :joy:  He stood dressed in black among the colorful mommies there like a sore thumb, a HOT and spicy sore thumb making me hyperventilated, when he put on his dark shad

Exactly right ? Half the time I’m in my track pants or sloppy looking house clothes when I send my boy to school :lol:  ...and no hot terius during school drop off :D 

36 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Love this Lookout babe @triplem. Solid casts too. For once i didnt dozed off or distracted haha... The FL is so strong & admirable too. 

About MD, wonder where is Han Groo now, never saw her. But its surely a drama that raised YWJ popularity.

Glad you liked Lookout . Female lead is amateur boxer - did all the action scenes herself . She was pregnant when she was doing Lookout. Nobody knew till after   . @Dhakra loves Kim seulgi in that drama . 

HG had twins in  2017

Spoiler

I think I’m having a YWJ crush !! ..he’s got this thing about him ...

Edited by Guest
1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

@cenching is going to pull her hair out at the (major) mischief of joon-joon twins when they visit the mother's office :lol:

Yup, I just reached that part...Like I said the twins are cute adorable BUT out of control, parenting failed!!! The mother deserved whatever consequences from her twins' unruly behavior.  No sympathy from me...<_< At 6 years old my children would never roaming around in a place they were unfamiliar with and touching what's not theirs....Even my naughty problematic youngest knew better....

@triplem

When I was still dropping my kids to the school sometimes I was even have no time to take a bath, just splashed some water and brushed teeth and jumped into the car in a pajama.....:skull: The only men I saw were the school's security team, no Terrius.....:joy:

+2

• LOL 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic