Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

No way . They better not waste the leads chemistry . I heart them . I tagged you on the main thread . My heart fluttered at just that short skin ship :lol:

who pay for the Coffee  :joy:  
that hand hold was worth it :wub: , yesterday spoiler was misleading us for heart broken scene, glad it end with nice & adult way :)

+2

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

who pay for the Coffee  :joy:  
that hand hold was worth it :wub: , yesterday spoiler was misleading us for heart broken scene, glad it end with nice & adult way :)

+2

Yeah actually it ended quite decently , at least now he knows who CA is but I believe they will still have scenes together.
By the way is tonight Melting Me finale ?  

@nohamahamoud2002 I love TR . Really great guy. Didn’t realise it was his birthday, no wonder they had food truck support for Him ! Initially I was quite worried about he & SA’s love line , but after tonight I think it’s possible . It will take time though given she’s married. But really she should leave her husband. TR will be the guy she will fall for . She does not love JW , only his money 

@Sushimi sorry dear , busy catching up with my dramas . 

@Sejabin I think JHI is cute like sweet but not my oppa as in I don’t think about him in an oppa kind of way :lol:

On 11/14/2019 at 1:36 PM, Sejabin said:

What is in remake? 

Btw I am not watching kdramas streaming now. Only watch via app like VIU or Viki and other app for movies like HOOQ iflix and apple tv. Unfortunately in my country I can’t have netflix. If can then it will be heaven to me hahaha.. if watching via laptop or pc I will use dramacool9 :blush:             

DOTS is being remade and adapted here. What I mean I don't stream is I don't have any apps to watch. I only know the K website. ;)

Here's our main leads, this is only the artist's photos not actual photos for the remake. Just wanna share. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTYKKXviDraj9hjcH8qf1

Speaking of sharing, just wanna flex this guys as well. They are Filipino boy group under a Korean entertainment agency and trained in Korean system~ SB19

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXVmSJJpypb5FI2aDLIlL

Edited by _gillianne19_
  • Like 2

I began to use this app called "Too good to go". You buy food via app from companies or restaurants that otherwise would be thrown away. And it's so cheap. Our local bakeries do it and for just 4$ I can eat all weekend long from it. SO much food is left over at the end of the day in so many restaurants. 

Here, that's what I got for 4$ 

Spoiler

Spg4t5o.jpg

@Sarang21Good :D 

20 hours ago, Sushimi said:

The lies within maybe? Did not watch it but heard it’s good.

Maybe?

I heard?

Sigh......that's doesn't add anything to your credibility. That aren't words I want to hear. :D I want straight first hand experience with sharp arguments which totally convince me to start it asap!

@SejabinI didn't do anything? I never protest. Protesting sounds exhausting.

@nrlleeYeah, I see what you're trying to say. But if all of you start to watch it, it could be quite interesting. :D 

15 hours ago, nrllee said:

Serial killing isn’t comedic... so it can go very wrong if you don’t mix it well.  

Hey, the Joker was hella funny. 

@triplem OH okay. Do you plan to watch?

@Dhakra as in do I plan to watch Psychopath Diary? Yes , but not right away . I hv 7 ongoing dramas . One of them finishes next week , another I may drop . So after that. 
like @Sushimi says I am watching The Lies Between . It’s good & I recommend it if you want a pretty suspenseful crime drama . Another one I enjoy is the adaptation of the American series of Leverage . It’s fun without insulting your intelligence and has good action stuff . 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Hey, the Joker was hella funny. 

I was hoping it (Psychopath Diary) would go dark comedy but the teasers look like your run of the mill KDrama comedy which is why I hesitated :lol:

I didn’t watch Joker. The one with Heath Ledger?  Was that dark comedy?  And it’s based off a comic character so the body count tends to be exponentially higher :lol:.  

As for TLW the A(vengers) Team is running riot in that thread... we pretty much solved the whole diabolical plot even before the leads caught on.  :D  Having a rollicking good time in there. 

• LOL 1

14 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Sucks how I want commotion & discussion but  the thread is so quiet :( 

which thread?  Hire grumpy @Dhakra.  Utilize his services to add fuel to the thread.  Like the Human Torch (Fantastic Four).  Flame ON!!  His insights in the Strong Woman Bong Soo were the stuff of legend.  And he wasn’t even trying to be controversial. :lol:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

It's okay, will roam around alone in the little world of vagabond. Haha

O the Vagabond thread. I thought katakwasabi was in there.  He/she is a hoot.  I think I bailed after Ep2 or 3... it would’ve worked if they sold it as a parody like Space Balls but because it was promoted as an action packed thriller like Bourne, it just didn’t hit the mark on so many levels. But it’s a fun ride though I heard.  It’s nearly over isn’t it?  I might give Chocolate a go and I will be floating around in the Psychopath Diary thread too when it starts. :)

• Like 1

@triplem question about consecutive posts.  This is the rule that’s written

5. Do not post consecutively (one after another).  Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post. 

BUT I have noticed some people (especially if the thread is quiet) post consecutive posts without merging the posts.  Is there some other unwritten rule that applies?  Say you can do consecutive posts but only if the following post is posted at least an hour later?  Or something like that?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@triplem question about consecutive posts.  This is the rule that’s written

5. Do not post consecutively (one after another).  Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post. 

BUT I have noticed some people (especially if the thread is quiet) post consecutive posts without merging the posts.  Is there some other unwritten rule that applies?  Say you can do consecutive posts but only if the following post is posted at least an hour later?  Or something like that?

We discourage consecutive posting but when threads are so quiet , we sometimes overlook it . So what we do is allow consecutive posts after an hour. We also allow it for consecutive posts for people recapping episodes on the night the episodes are released as well as during press conferences.  

@nrlleeDid I hear SWDBS? Gosh, the drama was SO bad! That's how hell must look like, 24/7 SWDBS and you get only vegetables for snacks. 

@triplem7? Like the number between 6 and 8? How are you able to manage that? 

@nrllee You didn't watch "The Dark Knight" with Heath Ledger? That role blasted him into eternity. His joker is legendary. It wasn't Dark Comedy per se, but how he displayed the joker had a very dark touch of humor. 

@SejabinI am grumpy AND sweet. Sigh. 

6 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Raise up my two hands to @Dhakra standing at the door. No thanks.:D In before he runs over my drama. It's okay, will roam around alone in the little world of vagabond. 

Oh please, I'm not stomping every drama.....only bad ones....ones that include time traveling (in both directions), ones that play in the past, ones with too much slapstick, ones with idols, ones with too much cheese, ones with rich guy meets poor woman......

see? only a few!

9 hours ago, triplem said:

We discourage consecutive posting but when threads are so quiet , we sometimes overlook it . So what we do is allow consecutive posts after an hour.

So this consecutive rule is only waived if the thread is quiet?  No consecutive posts if the thread is buzzing?  Or is that a Mod’s discretion thing?

@Dhakra

@nrllee You didn't watch "The Dark Knight" with Heath Ledger? That role blasted him into eternity. His joker is legendary. It wasn't Dark Comedy per se, but how he displayed the joker had a very dark touch of humor. 

Is that the one with Christian Bale in it?  Then yes I have watched it.  Heath’s Joker was definitive.  I could actually see someone with a real life persona like that.  And that’s creepy.  No longer comic book character (virtual) but serial killer Hannibal potential (reality).  I recall hubby telling me after we watched it that it was the closest portrayal of the original intent of the writer of the comic for all the characters.  I took his word for it because I never did get into comics.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

So this consecutive rule is only waived if the thread is quiet?  No consecutive posts if the thread is buzzing?  Or is that a Mod’s discretion thing?

Across all threads we apply the same . After one hour , we just let it be & won’t merge the posts .