Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

9 hours ago, Sejabin said:

@Dhakra sweet? hmmhhhh ..

The sweetest out there! 

5 hours ago, nrllee said:

Is that the one with Christian Bale in it?  Then yes I have watched it.  Heath’s Joker was definitive.  I could actually see someone with a real life persona like that.  And that’s creepy.  No longer comic book character (virtual) but serial killer Hannibal potential (reality).  I recall hubby telling me after we watched it that it was the closest portrayal of the original intent of the writer of the comic for all the characters.  I took his word for it because I never did get into comics.

Yes, it is. In these 2-3 hours, Heath wasn't playing Joker, he was the Joker. Why did you think the producers feared the new "Joker" Movie? It was because Heath Ledger's Joker was a masterpiece. He defined the character. That's also why they choose to take a different route and give the Joker a different background. 

18 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I kinda like this dongsaeng oppa... But but.. seeing his preparation... draw eyebrow etc... make me lose my appetite :joy: Its like can you imagine? I just take 5 mins to get ready, and he might be 1 hour? :tounge_wink:

Well, he put on make up time because to be seen by millions of people, whereas you go to office only :lol:

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Chingu.. You watch all dramas around this world? Kdrama thai drama hindi turki drama etc.. you are a drama professor :hushed: 

hahaha... yea, as long as it is good story and it is a style that I can easily relate to. some countries are hard to watch because I am not understanding the vibe.

• Like 1

@stroppyse I know what you mean about SYJ . Sometimes I think i can watch her ( like in that movie with So Ji Sub)  but at times I feel she has limited expressions :sweatingbullets:

@Ameera Ali do you find it a little creepy ? Like a horror house Disney version? :lol:

@triplem @Jillia maybe put a friendly reminder up in the Extraordinary You thread that only 3 pics are allowed per post and the rest go in a spoiler?  My browser is having a hard time coping.  Some newbies have been posting a lot of pics/gifs/videos in last few pages... no big deal, I think they are just enthusiastic about finale week. TIA.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

@triplem @Jillia maybe put a friendly reminder up in the Extraordinary You thread that only 3 pics are allowed per post and the rest go in a spoiler?  My browser is having a hard time coping.  Some newbies have been posting a lot of pics/gifs/videos in last few pages... no big deal, I think they are just enthusiastic about finale week. TIA.

Sorted by jillia 

-----------------------

my current fave OTP

after 16 (out of 50) episodes got a handshake ...:lol:

hBz2uh9.gif

sigh @Lawyerh ...my country , no difference  We're constantly battling for English to be made a priority. 

Edited by Guest

@Ameera Ali I’m not sure if I’ll be able to watch live today . I’m supposed to go out for dinner.  So depends on what time I come back. She’ll miraculously survive this :D  ...I think her husband. 

yes welcome to mr dimples charms . If you hv yet to see , watch him in Strongest Delivery Man. He was 2nd lead but had his own love line . Also the short drama - You drive me crazy .