Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Hi @Dhakra do watch Confession. Approved. Its even better than my expectation.

@sushilicious i think you might like Confession too. Pretty dark. For mood change from TYH glitter & rainbow? Lol.

@triplem & @Ameera Ali have you seen it? 

Yes, I agree. Confession is good! Can't wait for next episode!!

+2

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Wow @nohamahamoud2002 hahaha you made our addiction to KJH looks obvious now :joy: Trying to recruit new member for fans club? Lol lol

I have been trying to get over my addiction, but it is getting worse now :D 

@sushilicious what happened? did you get over your KJH addiction?? plz tell me the prescription :D 

• LOL 3

No time to watch dramas these days so everything is on hold for me :bawling:

I'm still stuck on ep 11 of TYH! I can't even visit the thread because I'm so far behind!

10 hours ago, lynne22 said:

Saw these set of picture of Mandy Moore & Jonathan Foreman this morning.. :wub: 

@lynne22 aw I loved them in A Walk to Remember!

4 hours ago, Sejabin said:

This song echoing in my head since my little bro come. Whenever he drove me to somewhere he will play this song in the car and also will scream “BLACK PINK!!” :mask: .. worsen my headache ~_~ 

he said even in the small village, little kids, 5,6,7,8 years old will also scream “BLACK PINK!!” Whenever they hear this song ~_~

@Sejabin yes, thinking can be exhausting too! LOL

This song really is catchy so I can't blame your little bro for yelling along! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

oh I am a very long addicted person. I have been addicted to Amitabh Bachchan since 1990 :D 

that makes how many years?? 

kekeke... we won't do the math! hahhah... you are such a loyal fan. :)

me, my loyalty switches once the drama ends. hahahaha... sometimes I think of checking out another drama but other times I am bored. I am thinking of seeing the new weekend drama as I like one of the actors but I dislike the main lead girl. sigh. drama slump to continue?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Guys, I forgot to mention that I dreamt of Deng Lun last night!!! 

This is going to sound so embarrassing but in my dream, he proposed to me. Hahaha! One of the best dreams I've ever had in my life!

Needless to say, I was sad to wake up. :joy:

• LOL 5

@triplem ~ did you see? my two favourite actors in one drama. yay!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1312885wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-and-son-hyun-joo-confirmed-for-upcoming-revenge-drama

son hyun joo is an ajusshi actor who always puts in such solid work in whatever drama he is in.  and it sounds like a drama that choi jin hyuk will shine...

• Like 2

hahahahah... @mouse007 ~ am sure @kokodus has had plenty of such dreams. LOL... where is she by the way?

but here, will share funny story to make you feel better. you know those dreams where you realize it is a dream but you are sort of amused and still asleep and so don't want to wake up??? in my dream once, I was being proposed (some mystery guy) but the fella for some reason put the ring in a bowl of custard. and as I am trying find the ring within the custard, am basically yelling at him and saying "what if the ring corrodes? will the custard affect the metal? can I still eat this custard?" and then am laughing in dream thinking "wait, this is supposed to be romantic. why am I worried about the ring and custard?" LOL... and I woke up laughing at myself! :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

Justice for our oppa please...no more train wreck dramas like TLE , thank you very much :D

absolutely. I don't even understand what happened in TLE... left such bitter taste in my mouth.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

No... what is the name of the movie?

I've only watched him in LUTYN and One Day. Other than those two, I haven't had time to check out his other works.

don't tell me that you have never seen him as bidam which was his breakout role?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hahahahah... @mouse007 ~ am sure @kokodus has had plenty of such dreams. LOL... where is she by the way?

but here, will share funny story to make you feel better. you know those dreams where you realize it is a dream but you are sort of amused and still asleep and so don't want to wake up??? in my dream once, I was being proposed (some mystery guy) but the fella for some reason put the ring in a bowl of custard. and as I am trying find the ring within the custard, am basically yelling at him and saying "what if the ring corrodes? will the custard affect the metal? can I still eat this custard?" and then am laughing in dream thinking "wait, this is supposed to be romantic. why am I worried about the ring and custard?" LOL... and I woke up laughing at myself! :sweatingbullets:

@Lmangla Hahahaha! This literally had me laughing so hard! :joy: Doesn't it make you wonder though why out of all the things in the world, you were being proposed via custard!

The thing is, I am usually aware in my dreams that I am dreaming but for some reason I still behave as if it were real! Like I often dream I'm marrying some other guy instead of my husband and in the middle of the dream I'm thinking "wait, but what happened to hubs? I'm already married! I don't want to marry this guy!". I know I'm probably dreaming but it feels so real that I start panicking. LOL

I dream a lot actually and I often remember my dreams. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2