Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@lynne22 returns from the cave!

@kokodus Started legend of fuyao -1st eps. You are right - feels like a Yang mi showcase . She’s also a little cheeky here , I keep thinking of Ten Miles & wondering if Ye Hua would appear :D

@LSGLMH_88 How are you doing ?

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNIki0xSuyhKFkQm4PTYC@abnoch hope you got that job!  And I hope your arm is much better:)

@LSGLMH_88  Thinking of you and your Dad too!

@lynne22 It's good to know you haven't gone to the dark side LOL!!:lol: Great to see you!!!

@kokodus & @triplem I too am watching The Legend Of Fuyao.  I actually think Yang Mi makes just about any guy she works with look even more amazing.  It's not just her beauty it's her gift in being able to show what it is she is feeling without the use of words.  And I really love the way in which she expresses herself through her eyes... 

getimage.aspx?regionKey=Hyt1dtMUp2OGJGRlhqdefault.jpg

@RayAmbler7 Good to have you back...:D

Waving to everyone else hoping you all have a great weekend and safe one too!!!:heart:-2

@2handsintertwined  Thank you for the reactions I bet your fingers are hurting hope all is well with you and your family too!  Take care of yourself...

@triplem Oh ikr!?!?!?! I kept thinking of Ye hua for quite a few eps before I got used to seeing her with Ethan. LOL. But as @USAFarmgirl said, Yang Mi forms an easy chemistry with anyone who works with her and it doesn't hurt that the fake prince is extremely handsome, hot and exudes a mischevious charisma which won me over. Now I almost feel like I'm cheating on Ye hua for rooting for these two. LOL. Apart from the romance, the plot itself is very tight and clever. Way too many questions/mysteries and I like how they unfold them slowly, you don't even see some of the twists coming your way. It's awesome in that it always keeps you on the edge of the seat guessing what will happen next.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@kokodus  You said it much better than I ever could and you're so right.  Just loving it and the chemistry is hard to deny when it just looks so dang good!!!  :w00t::blink: -2

tumblr_omird4bW0X1vem8apo1_540.gif&key=eGIFep17_OTP_FYsees_WJdisrobescene_Pt2.gi

@Sejabini Hoping all is well with you too!!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNpE3QLIUk5V4LkpMC0y7

744 :relieved:

hi everyone!! xuxuxuxuxu :blush: @dotonly huggssssss !! :heart: @USAFarmgirl I am fine. I hope so. lols.. xuxux btw can I ask a cute pict from you for my display profil in soompi? xixixix kamsahamnida  :relaxed:

• Like 4

@USAFarmgirl Ye hua is serious. I always felt like he was born to love Bai Qian. That's the purpose of his life. LOLOL. Atleast that's the path he chose. Wu Ji on the other hand is way too playful, but that's only a cover I guess, he is out to achieve much more greatness. Although it's Yang Mi-centric, I love how they developed his character. From the first ep he is always this mysterious guy, whose actions are really unpredictable and left us wondering what does he really want? LOL.

• Like 4