Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

@Dhakra I can't help it if my memory is good (sometimes!). :joy:

#gemesin 

No! Just no! Bad Mouse! 

giphy.gif

@SejabinGosh....so much text. You really want me to read all of that? Sigh........:bawling: I hope it's worth the effort.

Spoiler
47 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Oh gosh.. isn’t it when you are close with someone the usual method are:

1. From eyes 

2. Then to the heart

3. Then something like touching hands

4. And touching cheeks and etc

5. Then to the lips

6. And last.. Intimacy

Yip, I agree on that order. But I would say 1. can be a lot of different things. 

but this girl skipped #2 and just went straight to #6 and back to #2??

Honestly I didn't follow her "story" too much, but from what you and the others said, she skipped quite a few steps. Sleeping with someone or intimacy should always be the last step. 

If a girl wants to keep her virginity before marriage, she will be more calm. Perhaps like me..  :rolleyes: 

Wait......wha.....? 

giphy.gif

Uhm.......o-okay. Does it..... mean....what....I think.....it means? Co-cool. 

I didn't know you were such a religious person and go to church so often and do so much. Honestly I didn't even expect you to do so many things for kids on christmas aswell.....or any other of the stuff you said. 

How do you think? Whenever I did something in my teens days I always remember to not embarrassed my parents so if they go to their social gathering their friends  would not tell them ‘I saw your daughter at the hotel with a man.” 

Do you ask what I think? Mhm, honestly I think we grew up in different cultures with different mind sets, during my teen days I was quite a troublemaker. It's not a big thing here if you embarass your parents, everyone has their own fish to fry. 

People here wouldn't talk about that stuff either, even when they saw it. But young girls/guy don't go to the hotel here in the first place to "discover". 

But I do think that it is something important that should be treasured and hold onto. 

And if I serious with a guy I will ask him to come to my house (not to the hotel) and introduce him to my mom and my family. Isn’t it something like that? 

Shouldn't that be the normal way anyway? I think it should be in the guys interest to be introduced into their family. 

Honestly for us guys it is a very, very major deal if we introduce a girl to our parents and especially to our mother. It's probably one of the highest honor we can give you. 

again but you made me thinking  and writing and now I need to sleep again

Huh.....it was worth to read it. I can tell you that much.

I need to go to the bank tomorrow morning at 8 am :blush:

Bank? At 8am? Why so early? Do you work at a bank?

@Dhakra ah stahhppp it! I know you secretly love it when I poke fun at you. :D

I can't help it okay? I see, I comment, I pat myself in the back for job well done. Then I wait for you to react. :joy:

40 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Wait......wha.....? 

Uhm.......o-okay. Does it..... mean....what....I think.....it means? Co-cool. 

Bwahahahaha! :joy: The GIF!!!! 

• LOL 2

+2

14 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

ah stahhppp it! I know you secretly love it when I poke fun at you. :D

I can't help it okay? I see, I comment, I pat myself in the back for job well done. Then I wait for you to react. :joy:

Fake News! 

Pfff! Job well done? If that's your indicator for job well done, I hope I never have to deal with something you recorded/created at work. Otherwise I would probably blow up something. You should reconsider your definition of "well done". 

You just know which buttons to press! You abuse your special power!

14 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

Bwahahahaha! :joy: The GIF!!!! 

Honestly I looked 10minutes for the perfect one. :D 

2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Fake News! 

Pfff! Job well done? If that's your indicator for job well done, I hope I never have to deal with something you recorded/created at work. Otherwise I would probably blow up something. You should reconsider your definition of "well done". 

You just know which buttons to press! You abuse your special power!

Honestly I looked 10minutes for the perfect one. :D 

@Dhakra a job well done depends on the job and desired outcome. In this case, the desired outcome was to provoke you and get you to react or respond which I've accomplished, of course. So indeed, a job well done for me. :D 

• LOL 2

+2

Just now, mouse007 said:

@Dhakra a job well done depends on the job and desired outcome. In this case, the desired outcome was to provoke you and get you to react or respond which I've accomplished, of course. So indeed, a job well done for me. :D 

Oh puhlease, making me react or respond to something is quite easy. Normally tagging or quoting me, about whatever, is enough.  If such an easy job or task is enough for you to pat yourself, you should raise your bar a little higher.

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Honestly I didn't follow her "story" too much, but from what you and the others said, she skipped quite a few steps. Sleeping with someone or intimacy should always be the last step. 

Unless they just wanna have ramyeon :P

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Omg I can’t remember which page it was  @triplem post with the zooming in kiss for today episode  :joy:

+2

28 minutes ago, triplem said:

Unless they just wanna have ramyeon :P

It's maybe because I'm tired.....but.....I don't get that one.....

23 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

It's maybe because I'm tired.....but.....I don't get that one.....

It’s just a SK cultural context for referring to a one night stand . :lol:

Edited by Guest

@sushilicious If you’re talking about pranks ...definitely watch Eulachacha Waikiki season 1 and the  just started Season 2 . Gags , toilet humour, pranks galore 

Edited by Guest

Just now, sushilicious said:

@triplem what are your favorite scenes? Specific scenes in season 1?

+2

I can’t remember. Let me think. It was so Long ago 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

It’s just a SK cultural context for referring to a one night stand . :lol:

Really?? Huh, is it common? Let me check. 

+2

3 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Oh puhlease, making me react or respond to something is quite easy. Normally tagging or quoting me, about whatever, is enough.  If such an easy job or task is enough for you to pat yourself, you should raise your bar a little higher.

@Dhakra did you just admit you're an "easy" guy? :scream: :joy:

hey, I'm the one setting my own bar. Point is, I got what I wanted. I never asked you to pat my back. I pat my own, thank you very much. :tounge_xd:

PS. how are you going to verify the ramyeon thing? Are you going to ask someone if they want to have ramyeon with you? :ph34r:

@sushilicious I can't think of ones that failed but I think there were some scenes in Goblin where Goblin and Grim Reaper were pulling pranks on each other. Boys Over Flowers had some too.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Okay, I can feel my face growing hot and blushing profusely under my makeup with the slow caressing of lips in TYH....:joy: I had never seen any kissing scene THAT slow (I am not talking about slow mo) but literal SLOW, correct me if I am wrong.....At first I thought their novices status called for that but now I feel the PDnim is teasing viewers big time....It must be a pleasure slash torture for the actors who have to endured the process in front of the crews.....

+2

• LOL 4

@sushilicious lols... I dunno if these two can be said as pranks because there were done in a heartwarming and funny way to lift up his/her spirit... but lets give it a shot shall we...

From Weightlifting fairy Kimbookjoo...

Weightlifting-Fairy-Kim-Bok-Joo-credit-j

1. Frog Prank

Spoiler

2 Drowning Prank

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@sushilicious ~ am trying to think...

so old stuff:

what happens to my family -- great family drama but one of the OTPs made literally no sense. maybe they were poking fun at the whole idea of first love. so girl believes her first love is in city and her first love was someone who she met when she was 10 or 12 once. hahahahha... so she gets to the city to meet him... lots of stuff happens and it turns out that her "first love" actually gave the name of his classmate as a joke and so she ends up with the classmate instead. LOL. she doesn't understand why her first love would do such a thing but he doesn't have much of explanation except that he was a silly boy who thought it was funny to pretend to be his classmate instead. LOL. 

46d7762124060e7325043e0a7efef8a2.jpg

but rather than this first love silly confusion, the OTP that had me laughing were the eldest sister who works as a secretary and her annoying boss. poor fella inherits his father's secretary and he isn't amused as he finds her annoying, overly efficient and smart. worst, he thinks that she is trying to become his father's new wife. LOL. his father has a new girlfriend and no, it isn't the secretary :lol:... so he tries to get her to quit by giving her lots of assignments which she has to finish in a week. the poor guy's face when he gets back the files colour coded and organized efficiently - LOL.

What_Happens_To_My_Family-ep1-2trailer.j 

when they are being cute!

2014-12-13_tj04.jpg

• Love 2

@Lawyerh ~ actually found that OTP really boring as I thought the girl was so silly. who on earth moves to the city because a child said "I will marry you when we are adult." LOL... so I honestly thought she should just end up with no one. hahahaha.... but she ended up giving tofu guy lots of confidence and so he found his self-confidence. so I thought, "okay not bad OTP"...

but I really enjoyed seo kang joon's arc with his stepbrother -- the awkward interactions and then brotherly bonding was so cute and hilarious to watch. such great scenes. :lol::wub:  the poor fella needed a family with parents and brother rather than a girlfriend. so actually he got a happy ending too.

• Like 3