Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

@sushilicious why make us cry , now I need something funny to watch  :tears: , going to read @triplem post at waikiki thread , Mr dimple need my full attention, i may dream about him  tonight If i  rewatch enough or  if I am lucky just like @mouse007  :joy::mrgreen: 

I like this one :mrgreen:

• LOL 2

6 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@Lmangla Hahahaha! This literally had me laughing so hard! :joy: Doesn't it make you wonder though why out of all the things in the world, you were being proposed via custard!

The thing is, I am usually aware in my dreams that I am dreaming but for some reason I still behave as if it were real! Like I often dream I'm marrying some other guy instead of my husband and in the middle of the dream I'm thinking "wait, but what happened to hubs? I'm already married! I don't want to marry this guy!". I know I'm probably dreaming but it feels so real that I start panicking. LOL

I dream a lot actually and I often remember my dreams. 

kekekek... @mouse007 ~ I actually don't remember my dreams in general unless they are really vivid.. and this dream was simply about me. I like custard. LOL. and I couldn't even see the guy in the dream. it was like a camera angle of basically me, custard bowl, table and you can see the guy's hand and outline in the opposite chair but not really his face as it is out of screen. and basically he pushes a bowl of custard towards me and says "marry me" and I am like "the ring is in the custard????!!!!" (gasp!) .....

• LOL 3

Btw, I managed to finish much of my work faster than expected (Yaaaayyyy!!)

So I should be able to catch up on new episodes of my dramas soon....

@Lmangla is more concerned that the custard is ruined beyond edibility than getting the ring :joy:

• LOL 3

@sushilicious ~ did you watch running man before going to bed? :P

@mouse007 ~ have you ever extended dreaming because of curiosity? sometimes in a dream, I will be like "this is bizarre" and then realize that it is a dream" but I am curious to see how it will end and so continue sleeping. LOL. and then I wake up really groggy and tired like after a drama binge where I should have stopped after the first episode but was too curious...

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lmangla is more concerned that the custard is ruined beyond edibility than getting the ring :joy:

:lol: LOL @ktcjdrama ~ yea, that sounds so silly right? I was like genuinely annoyed that he ruined the custard and was like "why couldn't this guy propose normally like in a ring box?" ... I have a feeling that I saw some drama scene where a guy proposed through food and rather than swooning, my subconscious was like "what a waste of delicious food."

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

my subconscious was like "what a waste of delicious food."

My definition of wasted food (and money) is when drama characters met up in a cafe to talk, only one sip of the ordered drink, and then ended the conversation (usually emotionally) and left. Sometimes not even a sip! I mean, if it's just going to be a two-minute conversation, you can just meet up at the park, or a corner of the street!

+2

• LOL 3

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

My definition of wasted food (and money) is when drama characters met up in a cafe to talk, only one sip of the ordered drink, and then ended the conversation (usually emotionally) and left. Sometimes not even a sip! I mean, if it's just going to be a two-minute conversation, you can just meet up at the park, or a corner of the street!

+2

but street corner won't pay for PPL though. :P hahahahha.....

• LOL 3

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

but my most vivid dream is always about not being prepared for my exams ....even after finishing school so looooong ago, I have that stupid dream

Gosh, you're just like my husband... :joy: He considers those as the worst nightmares and those are the dreams that would wake him up in the middle of the night.

• LOL 3

Dreams don't bother me as much now... I'm more stressed when I have unfinished or undecided stuff that is constantly swimming in my mind. Now I want to learn to dismiss them by Park Kyung-Seon's way "sTREEESSSed....." :P

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

44 minutes ago, triplem said:

@ktcjdrama, our @Lmangla is a peculiar gal..when I am admiring oppa's lovely veins on his arms , she'd be looking at the watch and analysing if it fits his face :joy:

hey, hey, hey,... I like veins too but is it my fault that it is almost always covered up and so rather than arms, what pops out are the watches? LOL. :P

• LOL 4

@sushilicious ~ I sort of vaguely notice the continuation errors but it doesn't really phase me or stand out to me as much. instead, it is stuff like orange bed covers.

there was a weekend drama which was all sorts of crazy. one of the couples was cute even though their romance made no sense but honestly, in all their scenes, I couldn't get over the orange bed cover. I was like "where did they get that quilt?" and everything in the room settings had this beautiful orange yellow tinge to it which is not at all a colour I would normally like in a room but I thought it just popped.... so yea, the couple is kissing, arguing and I am like "nice work style manager!" :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 4

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic