Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@CamelKnightWell, I would like to report you every single time when you write something, but unfortunately you're still somehow my buddy. I don't know the excuse for the rest though, must be pure manners and being scared of the bald guy. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, bedifferent said:

@triplem I may have to retract the thoughts about Mr Sunshine. Just watched E2. The cheese is curding... :D  maybe cuz I am a dialogue freak.  I cringe already.  LOL  Was right about feeling drama is too ambitious.  Switching lines from serious dramatic to funny to everything in between in one scene is just too jarring and didn’t work for me.  I seriously cracked up at one point.  The romance feels forced for now.  Still keep watching, E2 was not what I want as continuation from E1.  The actors are better when the drama left them alone doing their stuffs.  Even LBH has said he has to learn how to say the lines cuz he is not used to acting this way. LOL

This is the general problem I have with her dramas . While I do enjoy parts of them ( like in Goblin & DOTS ) , I must be prepared for the cheese :D  . When I saw the trailers & stills for mr sunshine, I felt it was just a lot of hype . But I think the part that feels weird is this potential romance: 

My main motivation to watch is actually YYS. Does he have enough screen time ? I need a hot oppa , errr LBH does not cut it for me :D 

okay now, am I the only one who feels this is weird ? Imagine kissing your Hyung’s Wife 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

@triplem After second viewing, episode 2 was better.  There are a couple of mistranslations by Netflix so I think I get it now.  The problem that I see so far are the characters with different gravity, some are serious, some are for laugh,  so it's an interesting combo.  I need to get use to her style; true that the drama is better than expected and is a rating success.  Visually, cinematography is very good.  There's a rooftop Crouching Tiger action scene that just too pretty to believe. I think this is why the drama has different appeal to different people.  If you're the realist type, you would have to laugh at some point but it sure is artsy and romantic.

YYS is all scruffed up.  He needs shower and haircut stat.  No shower scene cuz Joseon is all about saving water for the planet.  Will have plenty of brooding and ships passing in the night shots.  His character likes the female lead.  In fact, I think a couple of men will fall in love with her.  Kim Tae-ri is very cute and a capable actress. She looks so much younger than her age.   Jealous of the South Korea's water.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@triplem Can't wait for next weekend. I saw the preview. Something happened in there. No subs. Sighh

@bedifferent thanks for the review. Actually I haven't watched it either. I spent my weekend without LoM and resuming some other dramas and well, variety shows. Currently watching Master In The House and RM. Mr. Sunshine is already kept on my hard drive. But still not watch it yet. I just plan to check how it is before deciding to watch it or not. I just fell for their good cinematography showed in their trailers. I see YYS like a Smaurai Knight. So it's another motivation for me too. Lol

Actually, I don't like LBH. No offense tho, just not a fan of him. As KES, she always made those cheesy parts to be her greatest attraction. In most of her dramas, I only like DoTS. The others not really buy it. Just some parts and not whole heartedly watching. 

@triplem I love both of them, but I don't know how to say. The only thing I kept asking in my head, why don't they pair her with her husband, seriously! I read the early premise. Well, I still want to check it out tho. How weird or not it will be, let's see then. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@triplem I don't think it will be weird, both are great actors so I'm sure they will make it work. But I'm not interested in the plot itself. It sounds melo and boring. Meh. I'll check it out for the actors though. 

@bedifferent Thanks for all those reviews on the first two eps of Mr. Sunshine. I'm planning to watch it, just need to finish the one I have already started. Sigh. I love Cheese. I'm lactose tolerant, unlike many here. Kekeke.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@kokodus @stargazer187 Mr Sunshine has this grand epic feel about it.  Think you will like it, rating was a little over 9.5% for episode 2, for tvN... huge investment paid off.  Open a glass of wine and enjoy.

@triplem this is the Titanic of tvN... The historical part gives weight to the drama that makes it different than her other works.  I don’t think one can be bias against it without haven’t seen it.  Guess that’s why I went into it without any preconception.  A little early to really stand behind my rec, a few more episodes to be sure.  Can’t deny that it’s a beautiful production.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@LSGLMH_88 @staygold I got permission to leave work early saying that I have stomach pain and went and watched Sanju. Eeeeeeee. Have you guys watched it yet?? I liked it a lot! I have always loved Ranbir Kapoor. He is such a rare talent, I say. He was not acting, he lived as Baba. LOLOL. I'm not sure how much truth is there, as I know very little about him. But as a film, I really enjoyed it. Can watch it twice for Ranbir kapoor's stellar performance. 

• Like 2

random Q of the day - who do you think kdramas have so much piggybacks? why not carry the girl and show off those muscles? :yum:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

18 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

random Q of the day - who do you think kdramas have so much piggybacks? why not carry the girl and show off those muscles? :yum:

because it is easier to carry something or someone on the back.. like back pack .. wkwkwkwkwk 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

56 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

because it is easier to carry something or someone on the back.. like back pack .. wkwkwkwkwk 

thats true... am just wondering why piggy back is not predominant in dramas in other places....

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I think it would be safer if the guy piggyback the girl. They wont go far if he carry her along the way. Even worse if the guy passed out on street while the girl was drunk and etc...etc...will be a long story...

Piggybacks can break a person's back. Lol. I always think it's popular in Korea because the girls there are short and slim and doesn't weigh much. LOLOL. 

This drama has made me cry too much. I admit that I was a little upset with Cun Xi for a while, but the last few eps where he proposed to her and all that made me cry a river. I love how funny, over the top and at the same time very heartfelt this drama is. I will definitely rewatch it a lot more times. Dramas ruin me seriously, can I get a livelife like this??? Gahhhhhhhhhh....

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

19 hours ago, kokodus said:

@LSGLMH_88 @staygold I got permission to leave work early saying that I have stomach pain and went and watched Sanju. Eeeeeeee. Have you guys watched it yet?? I liked it a lot! I have always loved Ranbir Kapoor. He is such a rare talent, I say. He was not acting, he lived as Baba. LOLOL. I'm not sure how much truth is there, as I know very little about him. But as a film, I really enjoyed it. Can watch it twice for Ranbir kapoor's stellar performance. 

Havent watched it yet. I like Ranbir but I am not too fond of Sanjay Dutt. I shall wait till they air the film on TV. Then I will kill myself as I wait for the million ads to get over in between the film!:lol:

@bedifferent I am still watching LOM. They didn't air last week though! I am not feeling Mr. Sunshine. It is not for me. The house helper series is to my taste. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Lmangla said:

thats true... am just wondering why piggy back is not predominant in dramas in other places....

I am wondering the same . Is it because it looks better when shooting a drama ??

@staygold I love Your House Helper. I need one as well :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 7/9/2018 at 8:39 AM, Lmangla said:

You know me well enough that you won't be surprised in my answer and are probably laughing....:lol:  -2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcdKU-2YuPiq3WRQDYCqjimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmcCgomS4ycV40jX8jSnkimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-SQqSDQ_oqUQIQjScQ02

Whether Happy...                                                                      Comforting...                                                          Or Sad...

There is something about piggybacks no matter even the age that just feels humbling.  That sense of chivalry not only because of the man showing his effort in carrying a woman for what ever reason.  Even more it's seeing a woman wrap herself mind and body around him.  It's like allowing someone to watch you sleep there is this feeling of total trust & complete sense of release that is given and warmth that is exchanged, received and felt...

Mind you I am a great admirer of MUSCLES!!! Just ask @triplem about me!!! LOL:w00t:

Spoiler

Kwon-Sang-Woo.jpg20130610203453_8_zps8hpuspyo.jpg&key=0c2c961bed7e5e5d466da6f4cb4f35b44cd.jpg

But I would surly miss those cheek to cheek views and those arms wrapped snugly below and above and it's for those reasons and more that piggybacks are something I love...:heart:

@triplem

Nothing much. Just need to get things out of my system. I'll just come here everytime I nearly exploded. hahaha... Busy today?