Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

Rain & stormy outside, perfect day to go to the gym

@stroppyseHahaha, I almost forgot the thread, but how can you remember all this? :D I even have trouble to figure out who is related to me in what way in the first place. Everything that goes beyond my cousins I honestly ignore because I can't remeber anyway. 

Last time @mouse007had to explain me in which way my cousins kids are related to me.

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Oh gosh how we hijacked that thread..poor guy could not even respond...:joy:

You mean how we saved that thread and made it bearable? :D And it was no loss that he didn't answer anymore.

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Dizzy yet?? :crazy::lol:.

giphy.gif

Now is my children turn to get confuse. Hubs isn't a Chinese so no problem on his side but every time we "balik kampung" my children need me to whispered on their ear each title of my extended family especially the oldies who feel entitled to be addressed properly....:lol:

+2

I remember doing the same thing when I was little, always asking my parents what to call whom... Now I know, but still, when meeting new distant relatives for the first time, I have to ask my parents how we are related so as to address them correctly.... :lol:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I remember doing the same thing when I was little, always asking my parents what to call who... Now I know, but still, when meeting new distant relatives for the first time, I have to ask my parents how we are related so as to address them correctly.... :lol:

+2

Absolutely!!! Because the older generation might take offense if we address them incorrectly....Chinese prefers to be address with older titles, opposed to another nations.

The other day my hubs’ teenage nephew called me Older Sister instead of Auntie....:lol: My son said loudly, “Hoi, Tita Tita not Ate”....:lol: People in PH prefers to be address with younger titles. Some older ladies who Chinese will address as Ah Ie or Auntie will give you a pout if you address them as Auntie...So I have been addressing people my grandparents’ generation with equivalent of GeGe or  JieJie here....

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

:heart: The King Loves forever in my heart

:kiss_wink:

Absolutely!!! Because the older generation might take offense if we address them incorrectly....Chinese prefers to be address with older titles, opposed to another nations.

When in doubt, just flash your brightest smile and nod/bow profusely... :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

did you like daughter seo young?

I like it. Well, its not nice to abondon your family but she struggles and had a hard n difficult life. Yupp but its too long. After 10 episode i go to last 3 and come back in the middle. So like juggling n not in order. Haha.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@avondale16 @Lawyerh ~ at some points of the drama, I got so annoyed with the characters especially the main lead and I was thinking "ok you are tortured, so does the audience also have to be tortured?" :sweatingbullets:... so I would skip scenes and finish one hour episodes into 15 minutes. thats how I finished the series. hahahahha...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

+2

3 hours ago, cenching said:

@Dhakra

If you looking for Oriental Mrs. Dhakra you have to prepare to deal with those things we mentioned and more....

:scream:But I guess as foreigner they won't be as strict if I make a mistake? Wait....as husband my wife's family have unique titels aswell? I mean future Mrs.D can teach me who is who. Sigh.......

Maybe I shoud look for a Mrs.D with a small family :joy:

7 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lmangla Darling!!! We have been missing you every where....Long time no see...:heart::kiss_wink::love:

:)... had a lot on my plate and needed to figure out some job decisions. so my current one will confirm end in may (felt like a 3 hour conversation even though meeting was only hour. hahahah) and I have decided to move to another field. lots of risks but there is no decision without risk. so I am finally clear about where I want, need and am at peace.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

+2

Just now, cenching said:

I am not a member of any harem

Thank god, you would dominate any harem until everybody leaves. :D 

EDIT: OMG WAIT! IT'S MONDAY! OMO!!!