Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Thanks @USAFarmgirl. Have you seen House Helper yet ? He’s amazing . 

21 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra That was too easy. Lol. I was going to name all the ladies in this thread. Hahaha. Looking forward to reading your drama. Will forward it to the kdrama directors and writers if I see potential, because I'm kinda starting to feel that k romcoms are too boring and cliched. Sigh. LOLOL

Yes, the k rom coms can be too predictable. Even WWWSK can’t keep my attention. Though PSJ & PMY are great in the kiss scenes :D

I’m usually very curt & to the point when I give @Dhakra advice . Sometimes his life is like a drama

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@triplem Just watched it and love it already of course HSJ has a lot to do with that LOL!!  804

fullsizephoto981130.jpgTW550861.png

@triplem Same. I'm so behind on WWWSK. I haven't even gotten to the kiss ep. Sigh. @USAFarmgirl I'm watching the Taiwanese Fated to love you now. The male lead is soooo handsome. Kekeke. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@kokodus ~ he is only handsome in fated to love you! hahhaha... tried watching him in some other drama after and wondering what happened to him. where was his handsomeness? :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@Lmangla He is in the most buzzworthy drama of the year now called Legend of Fuyao. I'm going to check that out after I finish this. Hehe. The thing I hate about the Taiwanese dramas is the length of each eps. How do they expect me to watch an 1 and half an hour ep without break. Sigh. Difficult to binge watch. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

15 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla He is in the most buzzworthy drama of the year now called Legend of Fuyao. I'm going to check that out after I finish this. Hehe. The thing I hate about the Taiwanese dramas is the length of each eps. How do they expect me to watch an 1 and half an hour ep without break. Sigh. Difficult to binge watch. 

The one with Yang Mi right? I was tempted to start it. I have a few k dramas finishing this two weeks, and the new crops of dramas don't seem appealing. My colleague says it reminds her a little of Ten Miles. Yes taiwanese dramas are soooooo long....it's like some of the TVN dramas :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

46 minutes ago, triplem said:

The one with Yang Mi right? I was tempted to start it. I have a few k dramas finishing this two weeks, and the new crops of dramas don't seem appealing. My colleague says it reminds her a little of Ten Miles. Yes taiwanese dramas are soooooo long....it's like some of the TVN dramas :sweatingbullets:

Yes!!! DF keep posting clips of that drama in their FB page and it all looks very tempting. Kekeke. I already love Yang Mi, and I'm loving Ethan in Fated to love you. He speaks with a cute accent, it's soooo very cute that I went and searched where he is from, but he is from Taiwan only. I wonder why he talks like that.....LOL. 

Tell me how to resist watching it if they post scenes like this.....sigh.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I want to throw stones at a certain someone who I just found cute this morning. Who in the world behaves like that to a pregnant girl?? He has been good to her all along, and as soon as his girlfriend, arrived he did a complete 180 and is yelling at her now. I can understand his reasons but I thought he is a much better person. Sighh. I hope Xin Yi makes him suffer a lot before she accepts him back. He deserves a good ole beating to come back to his senses Ughhhhhh.

• Like 3