Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Dhakra i think i give up watch Kill It, cos none of the character grow in me. Nana was doing better in The Good Wife as supporting role actually. 

I will watch Confession and i hope its good. 

Also if you like medical drama Doctor Prisoner is quite good & interesting. 

I agree, so far none of the character grew on me aswell. So far the most interesting character is the female second lead. Nana is still beautiful, but so far her lack of acting skills are quite visibile for a main role. 

Tell me if Confession is better & interesting.

No, I'm not into medical dramas at all. 

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha not recommended if its from me. But maybe @Dhakra can coax you to watch it? 

As of now, I would not recommend it.

@avondale16Like I also said to @sushilicious, so far the drama is kinda weak. The detective doesn't feel like a detective, the "elite assassin" is more or less a copy of Healer and doesn't feel like one and overall the drama just throws thousands of names at you, the story isn't structured and I feel the pacing is horrible. It's so fast. 

The most interesting part so far is the main leads elite assassin "second job" or well cover als Dr.Kim, who treats animals from the street. I almost wish the drama would be about that. 

I will continue watching, because...I don't know........I just want the drama to be good, because I was really looking forward to it for quite some time. And maybe the story gets better.

Or maybe I just want Nana-eyecandy and the second lead girl is quite beautiful aswell. 

5 hours ago, lynne22 said:

Saw these set of picture of Mandy Moore & Jonathan Foreman this morning.. :wub: 

awww, they were such cuties... nice they still have fond memories of the movie...are they doing another movie together?

@kokodus @lynne22 @cenching ~ am reading that all historical cdramas are going to be pulled off-air by authorities? did you see that?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lmangla

Yes, I saw the news. Not pulling it all off air but new restriction rules stated that no historical drama will be allowed to air from March to June and no reason given....:skull:

only for those 3 months? and no reason? are they having elections or something political happening? trying to understand the context... there must be some reasoning behind it no?

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

awww, they were such cuties... nice they still have fond memories of the movie...are they doing another movie together?

I don't know @Lmangla :D I just happen to see someone shared the pics on twitter... they sure are cute... and it brings backs fond memory of the movie. 

55 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@kokodus @lynne22 @cenching ~ am reading that all historical cdramas are going to be pulled off-air by authorities? did you see that?

yeah.. I heard about this.. but the thing is... how long will it hold? lols.. rumor has it .. its only during March to june period.... Just like my talk with @themarchioness there is no way the regulation will hold out for long.. all those Production house and investors will scream... historicals are expensive.. :sweatingbullets:

Another rumor from the gravepine... the recent regulation is because of National celebration(?) I'm not really clear on this so the drama that the gov advised the TV/Online site to air is  Republican drama as a patriotic thing.. lols.. who knows... china with their regulations always baffles me... :sweatingbullets:

Shoutout to @sushilicious lolsss your DP always makes me laugh... 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Oh yeah~ it makes me laugh too! I have this weird thing that really fascinates me. And it's when a man tries to act as a woman in any drama or films. I always will smile and be like ommmmgggg.hahaha

+2

I was like "what happen to the cool bidam???" :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Seriously tho, it is so funny and cute... and how he moves his wig.. OMG.. HAHA.... 

Kim nam gil must have aced his role in the fiery priest huh? 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Ha ha ha yes... to broaden up my perspective and knowledge on possible new oppas or ahjussis lol. 

I am looking forward to My fellow citizens. I am not interested in the male lead though. He is not handsome but he seems so comic :D I want to laugh. Comedy is the best cure.

When I first saw KJH in Feel Good to Die, I said, well this is so comic, but he wasn't good looking in his arrogant look and hairstyle. When his hair started going messy, I said, oh, he is so good-looking after all :D

versus

• LOL 3