Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

am enjoying watching some daily soaps. it is so great to just zone out and watch with only 10% of your brain and just relax with all the makjang, over the top and dramatic pauses of daily dramas. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, bedifferent said:

@Dhakra Did you confess? **face palm**

No, but I guess she either already knows or hasn't the time to deal with it, a lot happened this weekend.

9 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra Did some k drama happen in real life ? 

Oh yes, perfect drama material for sure. If I would write it down you all would agree that this could be a drama right away.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@triplem @USAFarmgirl sorry, i dont think i can join at "House Helper" thread this week. The past few days theres a problem that needs my attention. I thought it can be solve before tonight but its not. I must work overtime again. I hope it will back to normal again next week.

@Lmangla wow...

@Sejabini nice to see you here.

Edited by Guest
Corrected

@Dhakra Tell us all about it. I'm bored these days. Looks like this drama of yours will be entertaining. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

826 :blush:

• Like 1

+2 

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

Tell us all about it. I'm bored these days. Looks like this drama of yours will be entertaining. LOL. 

Mhm, well I know you aren't good at giving advices, since you said it to myself quite a couple of times, so technically you aren't part of the council of ladies, but I'll add you to the message I'm going to sent.

I don't know if it will be entertaining though, but from my pov, it's not very entertaining. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2 

Mhm, well I know you aren't good at giving advices, since you said it to myself quite a couple of times, so technically you aren't part of the council of ladies, but I'll add you to the message I'm going to sent.

I don't know if it will be entertaining though, but from my pov, it's not very entertaining. 

Wait what?? There is a council??? LOL. Now I want to know who are all part of that council. Hahaha. @triplem  must be the head, I can tell that. Lol. Well it's true that I can't give advices, but you won't take my advices either as you think I'm small and immature. Pssst. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

12 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Wait what?? There is a council??? LOL. Now I want to know who are all part of that council. Hahaha. @triplem  must be the head, I can tell that. Lol. Well it's true that I can't give advices, but you won't take my advices either as you think I'm small and immature. Pssst. 

But he never listens to me ....

:P

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

Sadness. I thought he would listen to every word of Queen Noona. LOL. Tsk tsk. 

@Lmangla Are you a part of this council???

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

-2 (because Johnny is awake and next to me)

32 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Yes, there is, for quite a long time now. I call it my council of ladies whenever I need advice or a female opinion. So whenever I have a problem that includes a girl, I will seek them out. 

I never said that and I would never use such harsh words, but I admit that I would trust other members of the council more, simply because they are a little more experienced and know me well. 

19 minutes ago, triplem said:

:ph34r: I do.....sometimes.....

18 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke...  the word council makes me think of sci fi movies! hahahha... @triplem @Dhakra..

Nah, I imagine it more like a large dark room with every member of the council having a seperate room with a table and chair in front of it. And from time to time when I need advice, I will sit on that chair and the light turns on and I will bring forth my request. And sometimes when the big stuff happens I use the main switch to light up the whole room and gather every member of the council to a big meeting. 

Edit: @kokodusHey, I do listen to her sometimes. And no, @Lmanglais not. :D The council isn't very big. I guess even all of the members of the council don't know each other. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3