Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

btw why are you guys in angry mood? Sushi too..

I had my breakie in McD today and tried their new burger steak bowl menu. Unfortunately for unknown reasons it triggers an allergy reaction on me...A part of my lip is swollen and some red itchy spots appear on my face as well....<_<:angry:

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yes my client.. anything? Hahaha... im watching Kill It now. But im not that impressed. Doctor Prisoner more promising. And Confession like not being subbed? :blink:

:joy: u read my mind , I want to ask u about kill it because it don’t make sense to me , never mind I watch it late at night my mind was resting  ^_^ I didn’t watch doctor Prisoner I may change to that I will wait first for confession if not going  to watch it :mrgreen:

• Like 1

@Lawyerh 

Female deductive wasn’t my cup of tea , she come cross to me  more eye candy character than strong woman , I don’t see her do well in her role , the scene she put scarf around the deers eyes was a joke :joy: 

Really need to watch it again if I am not mistaking their Russian gang they speak English even with themselves , wasn’t they supposed to speak their language :smirk: 

@avondale16 yeah I love it , I rewatch it from start to finish , everyone was awesome in this drama @Sejabin u must watch it’s a good one , u too @Lawyerh :)

any drama catch ur eyes @avondale16 

@angelangie did u miss my only one , that grandma was something :joy:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Oh why kill it doesnt make sense for you? For me :

Reveal hidden contents

The plot a bit mixed & jumpy and i feel the lead no chemistry and not that charismatic enough to keep me watching. I will drop this. JKY abs also cant save this drama :P

Try Doctor Prisoner chingu. Nam Gong Min won't hurt your eyes. I promise hahaha :mrgreen:

Confession seems not subbed yet. Normally today should be out. But i dont know... 

Finished watching Confession. So far I like it, but I just wonder if they're going to just focus on that one case or there will be new cases. Still have reservation, so will wait for ep.2 before further comments.

Kill It ~ too intense for me it seems, was rather hard to get through the first half of ep.1. I actually like the female detective. I might stay for her, but again, waiting for ep.2 before deciding.

I might check out Doctor Prisoner in a few days times. I am a fan of Namgoong Min and the story sounds interesting. But have some work to finish before I can continue with my dramas.

Of course out of these three I will only be able keep one to watch.... :bawling:

• Like 3

+2

@LawyerhI feel the same about "Kill it". Too many time jumps, weak acting, no chemistry, the scarf face and the "Red Mafia" scenes were rather funny than touching/thrilling. And Nana acting and performance is rather a Nono.

And these dart scenes 

giphy.gif

37 minutes ago, avondale16 said:

I am gonna ask you that? Currently tyh.

I just finish , Seoyoung, My Daughter. Old 2012 drama.

No , I don’t have any thing that catch my eyes ,I was hoping kill it drama will be a  good one , but  it was let down :joy:

• Like 3