Add and Subtract Game

Admin

when I was in uni, I would go and watch these day or afternoon shows (cheap/half price) by myself (especially before exams) and some times there will be like 3 or 4 people only. it was initially weird but everyone was basically there for stress buster (some even used to fall asleep! hahahah).. but yea, still feels rather strange to watch a movie by yourself in a theatre.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lmangla i do prefer a partner but i don't mind watching it alone either. Because to me people munching on popcorn while watching is really distracting for me. So i would prefer the lesser audiences the better.

+2

@sushilicious ~ I have watched movies alone simply because I couldn't find anyone to go with and I really wanted to watch a movie. or if I was traveling for work and nothing to do in the weekend and so watch to kill time. still feels a bit weird even if theatre full...

in one movie, I remember this parents who walked in with a blind adult son. so they were like a few rows below me. the whole movie, they whispered in his ear about what was happening.. I was wondering how they managed to do that for 2+ hours that too for avengers movie where you have to explain stuff... but these parents were surprisingly quiet.

in terms of annoying noise, the worst was when these idiots during pride and prejudice who kept asking "what did they say??" and I am thinking "read the subtitles!"

• LOL 2

58 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem @Ameera Ali you guys eat some doping or steroid... still so early already so ON with TYH hahahaha :lol:. I havent even knock off from work. 

And where is your party gank @cenching ??? Lol, she seems havent report to work....

Not forgot to mentioned the newbie TYH @sushilicious too. Probably still high on Kim Nam Gil lol. 

Multitasking in btwn my classes - need to hype for tonight :D

34 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem sooo Nam Gil is planing to join for a movie after FP? It’s a sequel to the one he acted in as a pirate? (I think is this movie) did you get any news?

+2

Oh , I thought it was a horror movie ?  It starts shooting in Sept , the last I read 

Edited by Guest

11 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem ooo horror? Cause as I was reading it. Lee Kwang soo is joining...

+2

Ahhh ok ...it seems he is lined up to do Pirates 2 which also stars Son Ye Jin . Closet ( the horror one )  is after that ...he’s a busy man!!!

Edited by Guest

+2

9 hours ago, triplem said:

It’s true @Dhakra ...while I watched a lot of good dramas in the last couple of years , I’m really craving for a good slice of life / coming of age drama like Fairy / PNB

Yeah, there simply weren't good ones at all.

8 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@triplem you're making me want to watch PNB! @Dhakra actually told me about it before and what he really liked about it. I feel like I might like it as well. I will add it to my watch list. 

Really? <_< I told you so many times that it's my favorite drama of all time and @triplemdoes the trick to make you watch it? Remember the word "Nackenschelle" I taught you? That describes my feeling quite well. Pfff!

PNB is amazing, like I said, from a mans pov, you can relate to so many things. It's also the only non-crime drama I gave a 10/10. Not even Fairy managed to do that. It's really worth a watch.

But since I know your schedule, you won't have the time to watch it anytime soon. :D 

@sushilicious @SejabinMorning. 

+2

24 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@Dhakra morning ^_* 

*it’s evening in here :blush:

But on my side it's noon. ;) And I go with that.

25 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

#gemesin

Yeah, I already forgot what that meant, although people explained it to me. 

29 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

realized that he is going to play the priest.:joy:

like one that does exorcism? Since it is horror?

11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

dont forget to tag me if got Dan :heart: Choi :wub: ok ok... thats my oni request hahahaha

dun worry ...if he got abs scene , i will also tag you :D 

So why is @Sejabin feeling "gemasin"?

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@sushilicious ~ I have watched movies alone simply because I couldn't find anyone to go with and I really wanted to watch a movie. or if I was traveling for work and nothing to do in the weekend and so watch to kill time. still feels a bit weird even if theatre full...

in one movie, I remember this parents who walked in with a blind adult son. so they were like a few rows below me. the whole movie, they whispered in his ear about what was happening.. I was wondering how they managed to do that for 2+ hours that too for avengers movie where you have to explain stuff... but these parents were surprisingly quiet.

in terms of annoying noise, the worst was when these idiots during pride and prejudice who kept asking "what did they say??" and I am thinking "read the subtitles!"

@Lmangla aw it's really sweet of those parents to bring their son to the movie and explain what was going on. :heart:

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Yeah, I already forgot what that meant, although people explained it to me. 

@Dhakra I think it means "adorably cute" :D

43 minutes ago, triplem said:

So why is @Sejabin feeling "gemasin"?

@Sejabin I am also asking this question :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

41 minutes ago, cenching said:

Ladies, which one do you prefer? Abs scene or kiss scene?? We are talking about a great abs and great kiss here, not the so so ones....

I definitely prefer an amazing kissing scene :wub: Bring on the sugar!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, cenching said:

Ladies, which one do you prefer? Abs scene or kiss scene?? We are talking about a great abs and great kiss here, not the so so ones....

+2

hmmmm, am going to answer this funnily. hahahha... so I think both can fall flat without the right buildup.

so if you just randomly have an abs scene where he walks without a shirt on and drinking orange juice in the morning like for 3 seconds, it makes no difference to the viewer. but have a scene where the girl walks in on him and gasps and he drops the orange juice on himself in panic and she is then forced to get a towel and meanwhile the mother walks in and thinks something is going on when nothing is going on and gasps -- that abs scene just shines! :D

same for a kiss scene. give me the buildup. the lighting, the music, that sizzle where both of them are not sure what is happening, that emotional connect -- waah, that makes a kiss. with the right buildup, even fish/deer kiss (where the girl stands there like frozen fish from freezer or deer caught in headlights) can still have you swooning (even if it makes no sense to those not watching the drama).. ^_^

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, cenching said:

+2

I prefer abs :joy:   

Any fatty can kiss , but no anyone bless with these delicious 6 line :glasses: like chocolate par:mrgreen:

• LOL 3

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I prefer abs :joy:   

Any fatty can kiss , but no anyone bless with these delicious 6 line :glasses: like chocolate par:mrgreen:

@Ameera Ali LOLOL good point!!! Never thought of it that way!  :joy:

8 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

baby girl is dating a ahjussi now wkwkwkwk :joy: and realizing that he is bad for her after having an intimacy. She said, he doesn’t touch her heart. (But her body) hahahahaha :joy:

I so want to ask her ‘does he not last longer?’ But perhaps it will sound as an insult for her and him LOL.. wkwkkwkw so I hold my big mouth :joy:

btw why people only realized that someone is not touching their hearts after having an intimacy? 

I mean if it’s me if that someone can not touch my heart so he is also can not touch my body. Simple.

why people making life difficult? ~_~

@Sejabin 100% agree with you on this one. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I would say having great abs and being a great kisser isn't a walk in the park.....Both need skill and lots of practices, no one will wake up in one morning and suddenly looks like this:

2SHGh.gif

Or kisses like this:

2SHGv.gif

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1