Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

kekek... if that is the picture you select @Dhakra, are you sure that you are asking for advice and not punishment? :tounge_wink:

we get bad lighting with councils when the character is in trouble in sci fi movies. hahahahha....

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra You are a selective listener. 

That is true. Lol. 

@Dhakra why are you subtracting?? Lol. Clearly you are in trouble. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@kokodusI'm subtracting because Johnny sits on the table and you mentioned he is your mascot. :D 

@LmanglaSometimes the advice I receive feels like punishment. Truth hurts sometimes. So well yeah, sometimes it like asking for punishment or accepting a fact that I already know.

Sigh...I didn't know that a small mentioning put it into a spotlight.

@kokodusshouldn't be too hard to find all members though. :P @Lmanglacould make it into a hunt :joy::joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Awwww So you are subtracting for Johnny??? Nice.... LOL

@Dhakra As I said I'm bored, so my task for for today is to find all the council members. LOL. I feel like we should give a proper name for this council. Any ideas guys?? 

Oh and isn't @USAFarmgirl a permanent part of the coucil???

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Yes, I am.

@kokodusI felt like "council of ladies" was already a good and proper name :joy:What do you have in mind? I'm open for suggestions.

Yes, @USAFarmgirlis part of the council, but she rarely gives advice. She knows that the other members are more suited for this and rather concentrates on cheering me up and boost my confidence. When I'm down she is the first to help me up again, while the others are still busy explaining me what and why all went down the drain.

You have two, two left. I can give you hints, I will write them like the hints during the hunt. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@kokodusWell, both are correct. Congratulations, you didn't even need hints. :D 

Yes, @bedifferent and @stroppyseare the remaining two of the council. Especially @stroppysealways have a lot of reading to do in the past.

Edit: I'm currently writing the message and I swear, it totally sounds like a drama. I can literally see how all of them will come back here and say it totally is like a drama, you can picture every character as being taken from a drama. It wouldn't surprise me if at one point somehow pitches it towards a drama-director. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Dhakra That was too easy. Lol. I was going to name all the ladies in this thread. Hahaha. Looking forward to reading your drama. Will forward it to the kdrama directors and writers if I see potential, because I'm kinda starting to feel that k romcoms are too boring and cliched. Sigh. LOLOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Actually a lot more to write than I thought. I will first write the character..."descriptions" first...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra That was too easy. Lol. I was going to name all the ladies in this thread. Hahaha. Looking forward to reading your drama. Will forward it to the kdrama directors and writers if I see potential, because I'm kinda starting to feel that k romcoms are too boring and cliched. Sigh. LOLOL

You’re late :D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, aurora1205 said:

You’re late :D

Hahahaha ikr?!?!?! The thing is I have always loved cliched dramas. Even though it's repititive and they grind the same stuff again and again, they make it a little extra by having a swoony male lead...lol. But these days I find all of them to be very boring, swoony male leads notwithstanding. Sigh.

• Like 3