Add and Subtract Game

Admin

35 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

:mrgreen: what ever make u comfortable 

Another request, since there are many types of red and also materials. Can I have the samples?? For comfort and happiness...:innocent:

@triplem

I am hyped up because of the discussion with @sushilicious and @bairama who just reached the latest episode....I even offered them each of my shoulder to cry on.....:innocent:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Everyone welcome to perv club we are discussing global warming  :mrgreen::joy:

@cenching 

A4DF13A1-F3BB-4C42-A36E-61651E0F6106.gif

as I know how much u like LDW lips I will try personalizes ur tapes With his lips :blush:

next to u our collection from TYH  :joy:

E23D7B7D-08ED-45F5-8855-A4627AE4184D.jpg

I want u to feel like 5 star hotel service :mrgreen:

• LOL 3

30 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Everyone welcome to perv club we are discussing global warming  :mrgreen::joy:

I thought so, since the temperature is higher now on earth it’s not practical to put on a shirt. I will drop by tomorrow, I need to learn more to help my friend who’s doing a Science Research Project....:innocent:

31 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@cenching 

as I know how much u like LDW lips I will try personalizes ur tapes With his lips :blush:

next to u our collection from TYH  :joy:

I want u to feel like 5 star hotel service :mrgreen:

Color coordinated my tape with his lips....LMAO!!! 

Oooh, those whole family of hedgehog is cute....:love:

Thank you Darling, I feel safe, happy and comfy to leave my fate on your capable hands....

+2

• LOL 3

@stroppyse

I would say the details are almost the same and I noticed some similarities between Korean and TeoChew as well from your list....

Mother's side of the family is "Gua" family,

Maternal uncle is Ah Gu or Ku, and we address him depend upon his birth order. TuaKu = First/Oldest Uncle, JieKu = Second Uncle and so on with youngest being calls SoiKu, Soi means small/young..

Maternal aunt is Ah Ee/Ie, and the same with Uncle also being address by birth order.

Maternal grandfather is Gua Kong/Gong, Gua means outside literally

Maternal grandmother is Gua Ma

Father's side of the family is "Chin" family.

Paternal uncle older than one's father is A Pek, with birth order in front..

Paternal uncle younger than one's father is A Cek, with birth order in front..

Paternal aunt is Gou/Kou, with birth order as well.

Paternal grandfather is Chin Kong/Gong or Lai Kong/Gong, with Lai literally means inside

Paternal grandmother is Chin Ma or Lai Ma

Beside the Uncles and Aunties by marriages should be addressed with different title too....

The wives of Ah Gu/Ku are Ah Kim with the husband's birth order. Ex. TuaKu's wife will be TuaKim

The wives of Ah Pek are Ah Em with the husband's birth order. The same with above

The wives of Ah Cek are Ah Sim with the husband's birth order. The same with above

The husbands of Ah Gou/Kou are Kou Tio with the wife's birth order. The same with above

The husbands of A Ee/Ie are Ee/Ie Tio with the wife's birth order. The same with above

Dizzy yet?? :crazy::lol:

+2

@sushilicious

You will be corrected if you called them all the same in my family....Us Chinese take it as biggie about the birth order in the family...Maternal side is considered less important than paternal side....That's how patriarch is Chinese....

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@triplem @sushilicious

Unfortunately even though both my Paternal and Maternal grandparents are Cantonese they spoke non Cantonese...:lol: Maternal side speak Hakka and Paternal side speak TeoChew....So I have been switching languages since the moment I uttered my first word..Poor me....:crazy: Not to mentioned the Indonesian/Malay as well.....Now is my children turn to get confuse. Hubs isn't a Chinese so no problem on his side but every time we "balik kampung" my children need me to whispered on their ear each title of my extended family especially the oldies who feel entitled to be addressed properly....:lol:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3