The Second Soompi Survival Games

agenth

8 hours ago, partyon said:

Oppa was irresistible in this drama (like in all his dramas), and the ML was sooooo boring and had no chemistry with Ha Ji Won. Who could resist this sweetheart? :wub:

So true @partyon I was happy that Ha Ji Won’s character did love in the end. She had much better chemistry with the Male Second lead. I felt so bad for this character and wished for a happy ending . Ironically this ending was memorable 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

1) Reveal who called in the hit on me during the last Soompi Survival Games

who called hit on you = was the computer script. i merely gave you a dramatic ending (honourable)!

puss in boots cat eyes GIF

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Sorry I didn't post I have been having trouble with my net all day now it is really late sorry need to go to bed soon, I will try and post later sorry all.

Who would you want to nominate? Maybe someone from the forum could help you find the gif/image of that character/actor/actress/idol?

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

Public Service Announcement: If nobody signs up with CHARACTER NAME (I can find a photo for you) within the next 4 hours, then @partyon will default enter as Kwak Dong Yeon. 

Oh No Omg GIF by The Swoon

all the best, me :D

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 3

18 minutes ago, agenth said:

Public Service Announcement: If nobody signs up with CHARACTER NAME (I can find a photo for you) within the next 4 hours, then @partyon will default enter as Kwak Dong Yeon. 

The talented Kwakkie will in that case be our EO tribute :fullofhearts:

Kwak-Dong-Yeon1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

34 minutes ago, partyon said:

The talented Kwakkie will in that case be our EO tribute

It'll be a shame if he meet the wrong white vehicle at some point of the game... Does it mean that, until then, the said white vehicle won't show up? 

(Watched enough kdramas to know that nobody is safe from that haunting thing...).

Suddenly, I don't want anyone else to sign up.

:kitty:

• LOL 8

5 hours ago, agenth said:
12 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

1) Reveal who called in the hit on me during the last Soompi Survival Games

who called hit on you = was the computer script. i merely gave you a dramatic ending (honourable)!

Hmmmm ... thats not what it sounded like then ...

We remember this death sponsored by unknown VIPs (not @partyon - innocent until proven guilty!). The mystery of his death, the circumstances leading up to it, the question of who was the driver, will remain unsolved and thus prove either to be a plothole or the plot for Season 2. 

Why throw a prominent EO in the mix if there was no truth (even alittle) in it?  Suffice it to say my skepticism remains high.

(... and for the record, that ending wasn't dramatic, it was scandalous ) :glasses:

Song Yoon-Ah

Related image

... yes, she has a lead role or two, but she needs more

Lets do this B)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 6

15 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

@larus ..,  please guide me in finding ways.

Good that you decided to join. As I said, you don`t have to do anything, just enter the game. :D

I like your choice. I think Kwak Si Yang made many second leads roles and perhaps it is time to play a first lead someday (not count in daily dramas). He is another actor that doesn`t seem to break the second lead roles and I don`t know why.

Chicago Typewriter ! Really nice drama.

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

yes, she has a lead role or two, but she needs more

She had more then one or two lead roles but I agree that we need to see her more in first lead roles. So, you decided to enter the game or you are too traumatised from the first survival game? :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

Are you ready....?

Excited Lets Go GIF by Honda

@agenth is about to turn on her trusted computer that will generate the results of the first round.

Expect anything and everything!
Fire Elmo GIF

Which second lead will snag the lead role? The competition's gonna be fierce!

funny cat GIF

@Ameera Ali @Idylla Kaizoku @lexicon @Sky Kang @sadthe1st @SC2019 @angela0612 @Lmangla @Min2206 @rocher22 @ferily @larus @ktcjdrama @the_sweetroad @joccu @gm4queen @syntyche @4evrkdrama @maribella @UnniSarah @happiness @twinkle_little_star @Sunset @LeftCoastOppa

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 4

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

@agenth is about to turn on her trusted computer that will generate the results of the first round.

Expect anything and everything!

It is really starting? I admit, I thought we have to wait for a long time to get all the contenstants. Let see our luck!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, larus said:

It is really starting? I admit, I thought we have to wait for a long time to get all the contenstants. Let see our luck!

Yes, @agenth is firing up her computer now. :D

old-man-my-computer.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, larus said:

I see only 23 contestants. Is alright?

Nope, we have 24 contestants. @agenth has just had a busy afternoon, so she didn't yet have time to update the list of contestants. I will do it for her now.

Kids Swag GIF

• Like 6
  • Blob 3

And the stars of our show are...

The Cast

Agency 1 Agency 2 Agency 3
mascara.gif screenshot-279.png screenshot-280.png screenshot-281.png screenshot-282.png nWZGktRe2Ele7fLxZt8e492oRir.jpg

@Ameera Ali

Robber
Alive

@Idylla Kaizoku
 Park Joong Gil

Alive

@lexicon

Yu Min Hyuk
Alive

@Sky Kang

Wang Wook
Alive

@sadthe1st 

Jung Gun Joo
Alive

@SC2019
Kim Won Hae

Alive

Agency 4 Agency 5 Agency 6
businessproposalep7-abusinessproposalep7 screenshot-283.png screenshot-286.png screenshot-285.png park-hyung-sik-hyungsik.gif 0c6f58c58cd48cac9be4c768d126dec6de666ae1

@angela0612 
Cha Sung Hoon

Alive

@Lmangla

Cha Seo Joon

Alive

@Min2206 

Lee Soo Hyuk
Alive

@rocher22 
Joon Young

Alive

@ferily 

Ji Dwi
Alive

@larus

Cha Moo Jin 
Alive

Agency 7 Agency 8 Agency 9
tumblr_inline_obvowvkj031uncmzu_100.gif Mask-KD-Yu_In-Young.jpg screenshot-287.png 77aa34feb43c16c6f9efa64b762c535a.jpg screenshot-288.png 1986343606-KSHgifcompressed.gif

@ktcjdrama 
Yoon Park

Alive

@the_sweetroad 
Yoo In Young

Alive

@joccu

Kim Joon
Alive

@gm4queen

Comrade Joo
Alive

@syntyche

Lim Ju Hwan
Alive

@4evrkdrama
Han Ji Pyeong

Alive

Agency 10 Agency 11 Agency 12
980a074011510afadc9ac3990bebc86165939e44 ssssss.gif AMzWEhM.png ezgif-2-9e071ea537.gif b776d512da173ee680b50300e2d459f359baa117 tumblr_og6couLUaP1uukbkvo3_r1_250.gif

@maribella 
Lee Sang Yi

Alive

@UnniSarah 
Jang Se Hyun

Alive

@happiness 
 Kim Seulgi

Alive

@twinkle_little_star
| Baek Tae Min

Alive

@Sunset 
Hacker Ahjumma

Alive

@LeftCoastOppa

Song Yoon Ah

Alive

(Please check for last minute changes before the games begin) ....

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 6
  • Blob 8

Omo! Agency 7 and Agency 8 look like they're in it for the long-haul!

Fried Rice Reaction GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

But is fierce Agency 6 gonna take them down before they've had a chance to finish their Subway sandwiches?

Bored Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

Agency 1 looks the strongest to me! :glasses: Should I send them a coffee truck?

ray coffee truck GIF by Girls on HBO

(NOT the same as a truck of doom, guys! I promise!)

Promise @LeftCoastOppa

• Like 1
  • LOL 13