The Second Soompi Survival Games

agenth

5 hours ago, confusedheart said:

This list should help chingus choose their least favourite second lead so that even if / when they die, they are not too heartbroken. 

But if they win, how to you face your favorite character/actor/actress in their imaginary eyes?

:emmm:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

16 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

... and suddenly I'm having this strange vision ... as if ...

deja vu?

maybe this round there will be an upgraded improved version like this.. except its not cos of the truck but cos of drink driving..!! @partyon @agenth

truck runs GIF

12 hours ago, partyon said:

This actor is still to get a lead role despite his amazing acting talents.

HAN KI JOON!!

hahahahaha

10 hours ago, larus said:

Not only the direct confrontation makes you dead, but there are other dangerous things (truck of doom in the jungle, falling from the tree, starvation.

10 hours ago, partyon said:

We still have to fill 13 spaces so we desperately need you to help!

not forgetting, team mates who voted you out..

the betrayal..

@LeftCoastOppa never forgets.......

Betray Killed Me GIF

9 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

so I’ll pick Yu In Young, a fave second or even third lead from My Love From the Star and Mask. 

i like her! but she has been doing a lot of cameo roles

8 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

I think this game is for both male and female 2nd leads, right? You still have time to change your male actor to a female one if you want to get in one of your favorite actresses!!

most of us can only think of oppas! totally forgot the 2FL

wait, are the EOs going to create scandals among the second leads and eliminate us that way??? hahahaha so they are short of 2FL to create scandals!! let's not fall into the trap!!

• LOL 10

10 hours ago, partyon said:

@YongZura⁷ @Yinye how about entering one or two of the BTS boys in this event in order for them to try to take over Namjoon's position as leader.  Just for fun!

I'm sorry  @partyon I might have to disappoint you .... I'll be on and off this site more often this month (though sometimes I forgot to log out) .  I wish everyone the best!

p.s Love Yoo In Na - She did have roles as a FL right? However would love to have more...

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, lexicon said:

@partyon I can't seem to add pictures :(

No worries! But it seems there are some issues with the link you provided as it's not loading for me. Do you have any other picture you would be willing to use?

4 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

p.s Love Yoo In Na - She did have roles as a FL right? However would love to have more...

Does this mean you would be willing to reconsider? :Please:

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Okay I am here, I was tagged?? But I will need to help later, I need to go to bed very soon sorry.

Cool, as soon as you're online again, please choose an actor/actress/drama character/ idol who you think should be promoted to lead role / leader in our event. :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Blob 5

11 hours ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

But if they win, how to you face your favorite character/actor/actress in their imaginary eyes?

Think positively chingu, you have another fine pair of eyes to dive into and be lost in their depth. :wub:

i got lost in his eyes gifs | WiffleGif

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

56 minutes ago, syntyche said:

I hope Lim Ju Hwan counts, he hasn't had a lead role for long. 

He's such a sweetheart! :fullofhearts: I was probably the only one who rooted for him and Yoo Inna's character in The Spies Who Love Me.

@madmad min @UnniSarah @Min Mcgonagall @4evrkdrama please re-post on this thread who you are participating with.

We do apologize that posts and PMs were deleted, but we hope this doesn't occur again.

Best Wishes Reaction GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Same goes for @backstreetboysfan

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

50 minutes ago, syntyche said:

I hope Lim Ju Hwan counts, he hasn't had a lead role for long. 

Ah yes... he is one of those who should have a lead role already. I love him!

41 minutes ago, partyon said:

I was probably the only one who rooted for him and Yoo Inna's character in The Spies Who Love Me.

I rooted for them too, until the very end still hoping for a twist. But frankly, from the beginning, I already knew that it's a no-go. I knew that YIN will be reunited with Eric...

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

I rooted for them too, until the very end still hoping for a twist. But frankly, from the beginning, I already knew that it's a no-go. I knew that YIN will be reunited with Eric...

Honestly, it really bummed me out. :bawling: The love line with Eric felt forced, and I felt really bad for her husband. :bawling:

If I remember correctly @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng felt the same way too.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Annyoeng everybody :heythere:.

Am just stuck between whom to choose. whether should i choose a kdrama character or an actress/actor.

kim Seul gi,

kang han na,

lee da hi

kwak dong yeon 

lee soo hyuk etc

But Guess am more inclined towards kdrama characters.

But even amongst the characters there are a bunch of beautiful characters that are hard to choose between ! :please:

I will list out them (i know i will be missing out many but still lemme mention ones thats i remember)

1. Yoon ji hoo from Boys over flowers (the character who gave me the first 2nd lead syndrome) 

Spoiler

kpop-kimhyunjoong.gif

2. Kim young joo from city hunter.

His death was too much for me to handle.:sad1:

Spoiler

f13da855c09fc4b75cee30fd780b337e7ce6e418

3. Baek In Ho from cheese in the trap.

The withdrawal symptom was too much for me to handle.

Spoiler

original.gif

4. Kim shin hyuk from she was pretty.

Come on !

Who can resist to love him and his clumsiness

vZ_2d9.gif

5. Baek Kyung from extraordinary you 

My heart still goes for him though slightly to "haru" too but baek kyung deserves better chingus

Spoiler

lee-jae-wook-kdrama.gif

6. Seo Bum Joo from pinocchio 

Oh no that smile. Writer couldnt you give him another love interest ! 

My poor boy :tears:

Spoiler

kim-young-kwang1.gif

7. Gong tae kwang from who are you school 2015

How i wished if the writer could rewrite the story to make each twin own of the 2 leads.

Eun byul and him would be best craziest duo ever if made to be bond in love

Spoiler

school2015-who-are-you-school2015.gif

8. Shin se gi from kill me heal me 

Never have i ever thought i would end up having withdrawal symptoms from a character played by the lead role.

My heart is still wounded thinking about him and his void can be filled by none.

shin-se-gi-killme-healme.gif

9. HAN JI PYOENG FROM START UP.

The impact was too much for me to where it lead me for resentment towards the writer and the 1st lead character for whom i choose to watch the drama in the first place.

Am still not over from him chingus.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYVf0btBGbb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

So

If i were to choose one among them it would be han ji pyeong without a 2nd thought Eonnideul and chinkudeul

3b570bdc044900ef0a410c80099d34ce94f84ef9

Omo or should i choose shin se gi .....

Aaaahhh....

I will go for han ji pyeong now..

Though a 40% of me says to choose shin se gi.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Blob 1