The Second Soompi Survival Games

agenth

1 minute ago, ferily said:

Wait does my pick not follow the rules because he does get casted as main lead… Guess i should’ve read the directions better :sweatingbullets:

Nah, it's okay. You can nominate characters who were second leads too. :kiss_wink: But you couldn't pick Park Hyung Sik as an actor because he does lead roles nowadays.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

no way ... nooooooooooooo

Good news is that @agenth has promised to tone it down in this round. So look forward to dating scandals, drunk driving scandals, dwindling casting offers, etc. instead.

:coolshades:

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 4

The last Soompi surviving game was so funny. :w00t: Not only the direct confrontation makes you dead, but there are other dangerous things (truck of doom in the jungle, falling from the tree, starvation.  Good luck to all the contestants. :)

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

@larus Please sign up chingu! We still have to fill 13 spaces so we desperately need you to help!

Seriously? You asking me to die the second time? :D But I forgot how I was out. OK then. I want to see how It will be this time. Let me think of someone.

I chose ...

Choi Moo Jin from My name.

?imw=405&imh=506&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Any Forecasting Love and Weather fans here? This actor is still to get a lead role despite his amazing acting talents. :bawling:

Park Yoon

I'll take this one if you don't mind... I'm so blank right now but I know I often complained about how certain actors/actresses should be getting a lead role by now. I'm really blank now, but Yoon Park is definitely one of those who should be getting leading role already.

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, larus said:

Seriously? You asking me to die the second time? :D But I forgot how I was out. OK then. I want to see how It will be this time. Let me think of someone.

I chose ...

This actor Park HS is cool ... dang me!

When You Feel the First Tear Fall and You Brace Yourself With Your Armrest  | 14 Stages of Completely Losing It Emotionally During a Sad Movie |  POPSUGAR Entertainment Photo 8

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

13 minutes ago, larus said:

Cool choice! :glasses:

8 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I'll take this one if you don't mind... I'm so blank right now but I know I often complained about how certain actors/actresses should be getting a lead role by now. I'm really blank now, but Yoon Park is definitely one of those who should be getting leading role already.

Excellent choice as well, chingu! Saw Yoon for the first time in What Happens With My Family in 2014 (probably @ferily saw him there for the first time too?). He did leave an impression already then, but didn't know his acting had improved to this point until I watched Forecasting. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

19 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

. I'm really blank now, but Yoon Park is definitely one of those who should be getting leading role already.

Nice. I saw him playing the bad guy and the good guy. I only watch him in Search, Birthcare Center and You Are My spring.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

He was a BAD guy!   He tried to kill one of my oppas.    He is good in his role ... yes!

Which one of your oppas did he try to kill? :scream:

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

He was in Radio Romance too.

He is talented for sure ! I wish he would get a lead role soon. But even Kwakkie and Lee Soo Hyuk can't get one.

Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

• Like 3
  • Blob 3